Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Alucard's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm
Alucard was playing his violin outside looking out into the mountains. His mansion was amazingly big and beutiful occupide by his family when they visit but mostly by survants. His mother awaited for the slave eagerly as her husband sighted thinking how wrong this is .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

A large truck drove up to the front of the mansion. The female known as Lilly, then stepped out from the back of the truck, her wrists secured behind her back by chains. A man slowly lead her up to the front door of the mansion. "Your slave is here!" He announced, while holding the key to Lilly's chains in his hands. Lilly's wide blue eyes slowly scanned the front of the mansion as she took it all in. So this is where I'll be living? This place is so much nicer than the other homes I've had to stay in the past. She thought to herself. Even though Lilly didn't like being a slave, she was glad that for once in her life she wasn't going to have to stay in a home that was a complete dump. I just hope the temperature in the home is kept cold.She thought with a sigh. Lilly was half human... Her other half, that wasn't human, had a close bond to the element of ice, which made her extremely sensative to heat. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts, and looked up as she awaited to meet her new owners, while forcing a friendly-seeming smile across her face.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:43 pm
The door man opened the door he had a pleasant smile and gave the man his money and asked for the key " thank you, I will now ask you to leave " he took the womans hands as the other man drove away. " Now don't go attacking as I unchain you ok ? " he easly puts the key into the lock and unchains her " better ? " he invited her in closing the door behind her and leading her into the main room where she saw a woman, a man, and two kids sitting a brother and a sister the sister was about 14 ish and the brother 12 ish looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

As the man received the money, he handed over the key. And with that, he gave the nod of his head in good-bye before driving away in his truck. Lilly slowly entered the house, her eyelashes lightly fluttering as she blinked. "No, I do not plan on attacking anyone anytime soon." She responded with a faint laugh, her smooth soprano voice holding the velvety purr of a slight accent. Lilly let out a quiet sigh of releif as she was unchained. "Thank you." She then added, while lightly rubbing her wrists, as though to ease the soreness that had been caused by the chains. Her eyes, which were a bright blue color, then curiously looked at the family in front of her. She didn't quite know what to say. A nervous smile danced across her lips, and after a moment, she finally spoke. "Uhm... My name is Lillian, but I normally go by Lilly. Nice to meet you all."  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 pm
The woman saw the girl and standed up exited "Ahhh yes yes!" she looked around the girl as she circled her " Alucard will definetly fall in love at first glance". The children looked at her and finally the boy spoke " Are you my brother's wife ? " he asked. The old man just smiled he looked kind " Darlin you are scaring the poor thing " his voice was gentel and calm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Lilly looked up at the woman, ducking her head slightly, although her light blue eyes gave away curiosity. Who's Alucard? Hm... I assume he's probably another member of this family? She wondered. The female then glanced down at the children, as a gentle smile lit up across the delicate features of her face. "Oh, no, I'm no one's wife. And I haven't even met your brother yet." She said with a soft laugh. Lilly then glanced up at the old man, the gentle smile still held across her face. "It's all right. No one's scaring me." She responded calmly. Well, I'm not scared. But I'm definitally still on the nervous side. Lilly thought. But above all, she was happy to be owned by a family that actually seemed nice. She glanced from side to side, scanning the room through a pair of wide blue eyes. Lilly moved her arms behind her back, as though to hide the many scars that they had, and to conceal her wrists from view, which were raw from when the chains cut into them. She'd never liked it when her scars were visible to people, especially to people that she barely knew. "So..." Lilly's soft voice trailed off. "Is there anything I can do? Any chores?"  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm
The children looked confused " But mom I thought you said ... " the woman interupted " she just came here ofcourse she wouldn't know " the woman smiled and looked into Lilly's eyes " You see darling you were bought not for the purpouse of cleaning or cooking, we have maid's for that, no you have a very special roll you my dear are going to marry my oldest son Alucard in 10 days" the woman thought for a moment " come you will meet him " she took the girls hand gently and lead her outside to a big back yard than turned to the girl and with a wink said " be very quit ok ? " she than walked down a path way and you could hear a beutiful violin playing and beside a fountain you saw a man with black hair playing , he was turned to look at the mountains meaning away from u.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Lilly suddenly froze, and stared up at the woman with wide eyes. "But... I mean, if I only did cleaning and cooking, don't you think that would be more useful than marriage?" She said softly, as her gaze flickered to the ground. I can't get married, not to someone I barely know. They can't force me to marry someone, can they? Lilly thought with a small frown. "A-and... I wouldn't even make a good wife... And marriage is such a serious concept... " She said, her normally smooth voice now shaking slightly. Lilly walked slowly, ducking her head and allowing her cascade of dark hair to fall over one shoulder and obscure her face from view. The sound of the violin playing calmed her slightly, as did the cold temperature outside. Coldness was something Lilly liked, something that was welcoming and familiar to her, due to her close bond that was shared with the element of ice. She cast a quick glance over at the man. Lilly drew in a few deep breaths as she brushed her hair out of her face. "Hello..." Her soft voice said nervously.

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm
The violin suddently stoped playing and the man turned around looked at Lilly up and down than looked at his mother " My mind won't change I will not marry" he began to put the violin away. The woman looked alittle sturttled and mad " Alucard ! " the man picked up the violin case and looked into the womans eyes " it is wrong to force marrige mother " , the woman protested " but you might come to love each other" the man's calm expression didn't change as he ignored this " and your scarring her just send her back to the family " obviously he thought that Lilly was another rich girl. The mother smirked " give it 9 days than say no she might make your life much less dull ". 5he man thought for a moment than looked at Lilly " are you ready to through your love away for money and fame ? " . The woman protested again and looked at Lilly " Don't listen to that you never know, you might end up being more happy than you'll ever be !" ( lol now Lilly must chose)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Lilly stiffened slightly and lowered her head as she felt him looking at her. A thousand thoughts ran through her mind. Lilly wondered why the family wanted her to marry him, and not a girl who was rich--- A girl who would actually want to get married right away, without hesitation or without question. Slowly, she began backing away, though her eyes never left the family. Maybe I should just run away, Lilly had even thought at one point. But she decided against it--- She'd never ever been the type of slave to run away. Lilly sat down on the ground for a moment, wrapping her arms around her knees while nervously peering up at the family. She knew they wanted an answer from her, an answer she wasn't ready to give. But Lilly knew she would have to give them an answer anyways. She stood up, staring straight forwards as she made eye contact with the man, the woman, and Alucard. "Here's the thing--- I just came here. But I want to make you all happy. I really do, it's just... No, I don't want to throw my chance at love away. But like I said, marriage is a very serious thing... And this doesn't seem very fair to Alucard, especially if he doesn't want to marry me." Lilly responded calmly, as a soft sigh escaped her lips.

((Well, she's having a very difficult time choosing. xD))  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:44 pm
( There is only Alucard the mother and Lilly and ya lol I hope this makes it alittle easier )

Alucard sighted obviously hoping for a different answer as the woman smiled " darling I'm just asking you to try for 9 days and if it doesn't work out we will keep you as a maid and you wont marry I was hoping that a poor beutiful slave would make him interested since he already turned down perfectly nice 50 other rich girls " she gave Alucard a cross look. " All woman want is money from me " was all he said. " So darling how about giving it a chance ? " the woman said with kind eyes as if saying your her last hope, and Alucard looked down at Lilly as if saying she was weak  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 pm
((Ohhh... Thank you. And yes, that makes it a little easier. xD))

User Image

Lilly stared up at the woman, feeling pity and sympathy for her. There was no way she could deny someone who seemed so kind and needing for her to accept. Her gaze shifted between Alucard and the woman. Lilly was under the impression that Alucard hated her, something she'd assumed due to the look that he had given her. And in that case, she knew it wouldn't work--- Which meant she'd just become a maid for the family, as she'd thought was intended all along. But Lilly was at least going to say that she would try, like the woman wanted. And all that Lilly wanted, on the other hand, was to make everyone else around her happy. "Fine. I'll give it a chance." She finally said. It's probably not going to work anyways. It's not like I can force myself to love someone, just like I can't force him to love me. If he dislikes me, then he dislikes me, and that's that. Lilly then thought to herself, with the slight shrug of her shoulders and a small sigh.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm
He smirked and walked away " I'll see you at dinner " he waved. The woman sat on the bench and invited the girl beside her " what's on your mind child ? "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

"Okay... See you at dinner, then." She responded with the nod of her head, as she gave a small wave back to be polite. Lilly then glanced over at the woman and sat down next to her. "Oh, don't worry, I'm fine." She said and forced a bright smile to appear across her face. "I just want to make all of you happy, you know?" Lilly then added. She let out a small yawn, as she gazed over at the distant mountains. Lilly could see that the very tops of them were covered with snow. She lightly brushed her fingertips across the surface of the bench, as though imagining it was the soothingly cold feeling of snow, instead of wood. It was then that Lilly realized she should notify the woman that she was only half human... But chose not to, in fear that she might get sent back to the slave market. "I do have a question though... Do you keep your house temperature fairly cold? Because I have this weird allergy when I get overexposed to heat." Lilly suddenly asked. She mentally facepalmed herself, knowing how odd she probably sounded.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 am
The woman looked alarmed at the girl than smiled happyly " Than your lucky that your at Alucards house he has adored the snow and cold since his childhood the house is kept cold and he takes trips to places with snow to“ she than became calm “will you try to love him or is it just to make someone else hapy with a lie ? I know I ask a lot of you but it‘s just his already 19 he needs a good wife who doesn‘t just want his money and than I thought back to my brother who married his slave and he seemed so happy , plus I‘m sure you‘ll make things interesting , and Alucard seems to like you alittle “  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff