Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Being the Princess of a Wolf Demon tribe she has everything going for her..
Except for one thing.. Arranged Marriage. Okami Ameratsu being a demon girl of 17, hates the fact that she has and arranged marriage with a guy who is arrogant, selfish and doesnt even love her, he is doing it cause it will help his tribe..But When Okami meet an angel boy in the human realm, she feels that he is the one she wants to be with. Desperate she tries to make this work... but will he love her in return, and defy the fact that she is a Demon and he is an Angel?

User Image
Name: Okami Ameratsu
Race:Wolf Demon
Powers: Celestial Brush, Everytime she runs (in wolf form) flowers follow behind, Can change into a wolf.
Weapon: Generally a sword but multiple versions
Wolf
Form:User Image
((Yes the character is based off a video game ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm
HEYYY biggrin

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm
angel_eyes200

Sorry xD it didnt say "YOU HAVE AN NOTICE!!"
so yeah yes?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿
I count the Days
I have to Live
without You

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ]

RACE:
Angel
POWERS:
Can Fly, Heal, and Perform Miracles...?
WEAPON:
Idk.. Angels don't fight unless needed to! We'll See;]
BIO:
As an Angel Boy surrounded by Humans, its quite rare to find anyone like himself. Daniel Baine descended from the Heavens as a young boy, abandoned by his mother and father just recently, called back to attend to the "All Mighty". But it doesnt bother him, Humans are much more fun that Angels, in a way. But humans don't ever compare to the amazing Demon Girl, Okami Ameratsu. and Daniel seems to take interest in her. The twist is.. She's betrothed.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm
((LETS BUMP XD BUMP IT XD JK )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 pm
gaia_angelleft iiBUMP gaia_angelright

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm
((Alright were starting biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

A familiar stomach growl sang it's song that could be heard from a mile away. "Wha-??Whaa-?!! Oh." a heavenly teen awoke to the sound of his own stomach, panicked at first, then slapped in the face by the feeling of stupidity and embarrassment.
The boy had fallen asleep on the Subway, on the way home back to his apartment after his long hours of school and work. Chuckling quietly to himself, he rubbed his cheeks to keep himself awake. It was hard not to just fly home, but he didn't want any followers or anything. Maybe he'd wake to strangers at his door next time he fell asleep.
As the train came to a stop, he made his way to the exit. His soft brown hair complimented the flickering lights of the old worn transportation. Suddenly he bumped into a girl --but not just any girl-- a pretty girl. The boy blinked within miliseconds of shock, then recovered enough to smile and say,
"Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright? I'm Daniel."

||iiBUMP
|| Out.Of.Candii: ||

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

She looked at this boy she had bumped into, she shook her head as if to so it was alright and walked past him. Being not much a social person she was quiet timid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

Afraid that he'd probably scared her off or something, he stumbled clumsily enough to get by her side again, hopefully stopping her for a little longer this time. "Hey, lemme' make it up to you. Do you like Ice-cream?
Just throwing things out there, he would try anything to get to know this girl better.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

So we can have our happily ever after

░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒

Okami stared at this boy. She was quiet for a moment, "...Yes.. I guess that would be fine.. I dont see why not.." She stared at him for a moment, knowing that there was something different about this boy..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"Awesome!"
Encouraged by the fact that she doesn't hate him, or ice-cream (because that would be ridiculous), he gently ushers her up the subway stairs, out onto open light. He hated being drenched in so much musky, dirty, dim light. He likes fresh air, makes him feel.. airborne. "C'mon, this way." Danny smiled, pointing towards his favorite ice-cream shop.
As the approached, he did a little skip leap to get slightly ahead. Just to hold the door open for her. It may have looked kinda.. gay. So automatically he regretted it, putting on a cheesy smile.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

So we can have our happily ever after

She followed this strange boy, not knowing what to expect. She saw his little skip and it slightly made her smile. "Thank you.." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

Still a little awkward from his..accident... Daniel shrugged and laughed nervously. "Psh, yeah it's whatever..yeah.." His voice died down as he decided to draw the attention away from his skip. "Oh, but..I never caught you name.." The brown haired boy asked with genuine interest in his voice, following the strange girl to the line.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:26 pm
|| Out.Of.Candii: Hey, btw, you dont have to have the fancy posts if you don't want, its just us anyways emotion_c8 I can just use my silver text and thats all? ||  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff