Teen Wolf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 pm
Teen Wolf. Mondays at 10 on MTV, 10:30 on MuchMusic for my Canadian bros.

Who here watches it? I watched every episode a few days ago and was pleasantly surprise by how well-written, cute and entertaining this show is--especially for a summer show on MTV about teenage werewolves. If you haven't seen it already, it's definitely worth checking out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 pm
It's an amazing show~ biggrin
I can't wait until the next season of it, though I'm sad to see Jackson go xP
Colton, the guy who played him, didn't sign for another season, though he wanted to. His manager and the payer people couldn't work anything out.  

ThatWhovianBandGirl

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:30 am
Personally I don't mind that Colton is leaving, though it would have been so much easier for the writers, cast, and crew to know he wouldn't be in season 3 so they could have killed him off in season 2. I wasn't really all that invested in Jackson by the middle of the Kanima arc.

Who is everyone's favourite character, and who do you ship?

Like most people, it seems, my favourite character is Stiles (though Lydia ties with him), but my OTP is Peter/Stiles (or Danny/Stiles, they're tied). Also, while Scott isn't my favourite character he's still way up there on my list♥  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am
I'll miss Colton--mostly because I loved Lydia/Jackson, and because Jeff said we'd learn about Jackson's biological parents next season. Would have been nice.

My favorite characters are Stiles and Lydia. I ship Sterek (did the username give it away?) but Peter/Stiles too, and I'm pretty fond of Danny/Jackon in fanon. Ah, and Stiles + Scott have the best friendship and I love them so mu-u-uuuch.

sterek

Tipsy Genius

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:22 pm
Oh gosh where do I start? smile I fell in love all over this show , the cast, crew everything about it is entertaining and thrilling to watch. I got into it a couple months ago when my cousin showed me an episode on Netflix. I was into it and interested by the 3rd episode. Practically watched the whole second season in one day nearly. XD

I ♥ Stiles my fave of course, then Derek and Peter. Plus I do like Lydia from time to time. And I'm such a Sterek fan it's not even funny. XD Stiles♥Derek! Anyways good show. Can't wait for 3rd season. :3  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games