Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 am

Just a quickie....

I have been keeping an eye on the Back Alley Bribes thread for a while, simply to see when I might be able to get a bribe slot, but I have yet to see them open, and it seems that the colorist list is a bit out of date, yet it seems that I see more bribes and trades posted.

Does this list get updated, or are these "bribes and trades" the results of staff credits as apposed to actual bribes and trades?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am
There haven't been any bribe slots since last year. What you're seeing dropped off are customs that staffers have bought for friends/what have you using staff credits or transfers from Sirenz's RL customs.

Most colourists will give notice when they're about to have a bribe slot opening. With everything that's been going on, though (the backlog, ownership drama and this huge event) I wouldn't expect any bribes opening anytime soon.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am
The last bribe slot to open, I believe, was Beejoux. That was when Kita got her twins and harpy.

When a staff wants to do bribes, they have to work for them and it's not just opened on a whim. If a staff member wants a bribe slot, they have to have enough staff credit to cash in for one as well as talk to Mind before cashing it. They also have to be a certain rank (junior, senior, elder, etc) but at the moment I don't remember what it is.

There are some trades that are possible, but again, that is also depending on rank. The most recent trade was between Neza and Pink, in which pretty much has to go through the same process to happen (have enough SC, etc.).

I think at the moment we're more concerned about the event, planning for the next one, as well as the art contest, which is probably why no one thought of opening it as of now. There is still some older stuff that needs to be done, so playing catch-up still. Well, there is the making customs/breedings more regular again too :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 am
The last bribes were in Nov11, and I believe pet trades are up to colorist descretion but aren't on a schedule and are more when they have time and credits.  

Ktns

Lunatic

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am
Kita's harpy was actually a gift from Neza. I'm pretty sure bribe rules are the same as custom rules in that you can only get one or twins?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am
And actually I only got twins, Jynk got twins as well.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 am
when I was on staff, bribes were allowed for ... Senior colorists I think...? ... every couple of months outside of credits. Has that changed? You could cash in credits to take additional bribe slots (like, if you wanted to take two bribes instead of just one) or open a bribe slot before you cooldown was over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 am
ATh e a r t
The last bribe slot to open, I believe, was Beejoux. That was when Kita got her twins and harpy.

When a staff wants to do bribes, they have to work for them and it's not just opened on a whim. If a staff member wants a bribe slot, they have to have enough staff credit to cash in for one as well as talk to Mind before cashing it. They also have to be a certain rank (junior, senior, elder, etc) but at the moment I don't remember what it is.

There are some trades that are possible, but again, that is also depending on rank. The most recent trade was between Neza and Pink, in which pretty much has to go through the same process to happen (have enough SC, etc.).

I think at the moment we're more concerned about the event, planning for the next one, as well as the art contest, which is probably why no one thought of opening it as of now. There is still some older stuff that needs to be done, so playing catch-up still. Well, there is the making customs/breedings more regular again too :3

In the future, please make sure you know all the info before you post it as fact. If you're not sure about something, ask someone that does, or point them to the feedback thread in question.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 am
Thanks guys!  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items