Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Screw me. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 pm
i had a boyfriend before and i left him along with 2 other BFs for the same reasons
As the title suggests,all they wanted to do was screw me.
This last one was on the internet so its sort of nderstandable but the other two were just...oh my god. talkin bout screwin all the time,and they never wanted to do it somewhere normal...like a bed
one wanted me to some stuff in a freaking ALLEY...how the hell does someone get so goddamn wild that they think about screwing in an alley?
and the first one thought it would be "hot" if out of nowhere while we were hanging out hed whip his...you know,out.
what the hell.
then he jumped on me so i kicked him where men don't enjoy being kicked.he said he thoughtd be sexy if he were to try to 'take" me.
i think this whole experience makes me understand why some girls complain about guys wanting to screw ALL TEH TIMEZ....thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm
It sounds like the guys were kinky and had some fetishes. Did you tell them that you didn't want to have sex yet? Or that you didn't like them being so aggressive?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 pm
Esiris
It sounds like the guys were kinky and had some fetishes. Did you tell them that you didn't want to have sex yet? Or that you didn't like them being so aggressive?

yes i did...i told them that i didnt know them well enough yet and i just plain wasn't ready,all three relationships only lasted 1-2 and a half months due to their constant pushing.
granted one or two times i sorta led them on with a few uhmmmm...close kissing sessions >////> but i dont think that that should be interpreted as HEY
MY BUTT
YOUR DONG
LETS GET EM TOGETHER  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 pm
I don't think anyone has the right to treat you like a sex object- and I don't excuse what they did.
I think people are expected to be mind-readers- like sometimes Annette doesn't want to deep kiss, but does want to kiss- so if I don't know I might try and deep kiss and be pushed away and it ends the makeout session, when really a simple, "let's kiss more, but no tongue" would do. I could give other examples but they'd be TMI.

Balancing people's comfort levels and bounderies with other people's sex drives through communication is hard- even in really good long term relationships. cat_sweatdrop  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm
It seems like as the years go by and we get farther and farther away from the olden days, more and more people think more about sex.
Back in the 1800's, there were rarely instances where people just thought about sex, it was all about being a gentlman. When the 1900's came along, people still had that since of chivalry, but then again, gay rights weren't established for a while after that. It's towards the 1980's up until now is when everything started going downhill, or at least that's my opinion. It just seems like the more years go by, the less people think about love and the more that replace love with just physical desire.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:33 pm
Cherry Turnover
It seems like as the years go by and we get farther and farther away from the olden days, more and more people think more about sex.
Back in the 1800's, there were rarely instances where people just thought about sex, it was all about being a gentlman. When the 1900's came along, people still had that since of chivalry, but then again, gay rights weren't established for a while after that. It's towards the 1980's up until now is when everything started going downhill, or at least that's my opinion. It just seems like the more years go by, the less people think about love and the more that replace love with just physical desire.
I think people have always thought about sex- the only thing that is different is that the speed of information is much faster. If someone hits on Annette, I know in minutes instead of a week for gossips to tell me in person.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

G l2 4 V 3

Newbie Member

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Heartless_requiem

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with your past relationships.
Nobody should ever feel pushed into having sex.

I've not really much to add but I just wanted to post. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm
xX TaKaHiRo Xx
Heartless_requiem

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with your past relationships.
Nobody should ever feel pushed into having sex.

I've not really much to add but I just wanted to post. emotion_hug

its fine :3 wasnt looking for advice,just thoughts  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm
I know how u feel. I had one guy who was pressuring me so much, he'd masturbate while we were on the phone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Relationships are never and should never be based off of sexual relations.

You can pretty much has sex with whoever, whenever but having genuine feelings for another human being, well that's a bit more select then slinging your genitals around.

Someone who is looking just to have sex shouldn't commit to being in a relationship to satisfy their lustful needs, it's just a waste of time and a misplacement of energies.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Relationships are never and should never be based off of sexual relations.

You can pretty much has sex with whoever, whenever but having genuine feelings for another human being, well that's a bit more select then slinging your genitals around.

Someone who is looking just to have sex shouldn't commit to being in a relationship to satisfy their lustful needs, it's just a waste of time and a misplacement of energies.

Why can't it be a compromise like any other compromise in a relationship? If say, Annette has a huge sex drive, and I'm borderline asexual but we do enjoy the sex we have- why couldn't that be the start of our 12 year relationship? If we're happy- do other people decide what should or shouldn't be the basis for that happiness?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 am
Esiris

Comprise is a wonderful thing! As is sex drive.

But if you're only looking for a sexual partner without all the relationship then you have no business being with someone.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 am
Der Fluch des Pharao

Comprise is a wonderful thing! As is sex drive.

But if you're only looking for a sexual partner without all the relationship then you have no business being with someone.
I know of times when partners have disagreed with that- so I'm trying to understand what makes what you say true if it works for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 am
Esiris

A "******** buddy" is all well and fine if it works for whomever but, in the case of Requiem, who had no interest in sexual relations and whose partner only wanted a physical relationship, it was all around a no-go.

Both parties need to agree on the terms of their "relationship". ******** buddies are ******** buddies, lovers are lovers, partners are partners. Each one is unique in-of-itself and requires level agreement.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 pm
Erm... Uh.... Umm.. Hmmm..... stressed  
Off-Topic