Reply The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]
my boy friend lives in florida and i live in texas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxThe_Saxy BisaxualxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm
i dont know what to do.. i just moved from florida and my bf lives there... what should i do.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:46 am
XxThe_Saxy BisaxualxX
i dont know what to do.. i just moved from florida and my bf lives there... what should i do.....

How old are you is the first question. If you are 18 then you can legally do whatever, if not then well you can't do much of anything legally at least.

If you are over 18 and you think it's meant to be, find out about moving back, maybe in with him, or if you can get a job first your own apartment. You just have to be able to find a way to support yourself, and possibly him. If he's already got a job and his own place then just forget the previous comment. But yeah, figure everything out, and don't be too hasty.  

Omnombiskits

XxThe_Saxy BisaxualxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm
im 16 so nothin i can legally do..[puote="Omnombiskits"]
XxThe_Saxy BisaxualxX

How old are you is the first question. If you are 18 then you can legally do whatever, if not then well you can't do much of anything legally at least.

If you are over 18 and you think it's meant to be, find out about moving back, maybe in with him, or if you can get a job first your own apartment. You just have to be able to find a way to support yourself, and possibly him. If he's already got a job and his own place then just forget the previous comment. But yeah, figure everything out, and don't be too hasty.  
The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games