Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 am
Hello, thanks for the "invite" (or you know, kidnapping as you called it ^^), especially since I patched together my aquarium only last week.

Not really much to say about me. You can call me Wabbet, nice and simple

I'll get to exploring this guild wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 am
Hello, hello~ emotion_yatta
So....guess a bit about myself, lets see...
My name is Monica, but feel free to call me Mo, Spicy, etc,
I'm 20 years old, nursing major in Chicago. I like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, (reading in general, really), Sherlock, Owl City, and Korean dramas.
I love to bake and messing with my two turtles. Oh naps are pretty awesome too.
Feel free to say hi (comment/PM) if you'd like! I love meeting new people. 3nodding  

Spicy Churros

Bashful Inquisitor

The_Perky_Thief

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 pm
I was recently informed that my tank was being tanking over by the Sith. So why resist the dark side... I happily joined. Thanks for the take over invite.
About me...I like to go by Perky if you can figure out what reference the perky thief is cookies for you. 4laugh I'm quite old but then again Gaia has been a part of my lurking the net for quite a long time too. I live in Alaska of all places and hope to get a teaching job this fall in my district. I try to keep active on Gaia as much as possible, but I do have a life outside of the internet. sweatdrop
I enjoy traveling with my husband, practicing my Spanish, reading,writing and lurking in the booty grab forms. Like to know more, add me to your friends and let's chat.
~Perky  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:51 pm
Hello everyone and thank you for having me. I have been a Gaia member since 2008 and have had an aquarium as long as I can remember.

A little about me:
Some people call me by my name Sai and some GC. I live in a desert town in New Mexico which is close to Texas. I love being a desert dweller.
I am one of the owners of The Goth Collection guild on here which has been around since September of last year.

I get on this site everyday if possible. I play a lot of zomg and Bootygrab when I can. I love gifting people and collecting random goth and beverage items on here.

For fun I love to make pixel things such as things like sprites from old GB and GBA games. I also love old school Pokemon and the classic games and have re made several things from such games which I have posted in my journal.

My username being The Goth Collector, I love to collect all things gothic as possible. I can be a bit obsessive at times which isn't all that bad. I also love to DIY many things such as crafting dolls, and modifying clothes to a small extent since I am just now getting good at it.

Favorite Aquarium Things:
For fish, I love the Jellyfish, Mr Pinchi, Hermitcat, and the zomg monsters such as, Grunken, Garlic, Clutches, and Bootsnakes.

Some of my favorite decorations are, Kelp, Pirate Skull, the sword items and coral items. There is likely a good number of other decorations and fish I like as well but I do not feel like naming every little thing.

I'm glad to be here and I hope to find some interesting tanks to play in. Bootygrab can be a great source to get gold after all. lol

noonenoone111

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

- - A R i S T T E - - >

`ello everyone! I'm Aristte (uh-wrist) I don't have an aquarium yet, but I'm currently saving up for a full dolphin one!

I've been on Gaia since 2005, I believe. I try to be on for at least a little bit every day when I'm not busy. I've recently been spending most of my time booty grabbing. I LOVE the full dolphin/ airshark/ enki tanks. I definitely try to go for those first. I think my highest score was around 1100. Don't know if thats a lot.

I look forward to grabbing some gold from your tanks!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:16 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? : 3 years
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? : the dolphin
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? : I play waterpolo, and I'm the Company commander of Delta company c:
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? : On my own (in the Army)
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? : Soul  

The Last Damned Soul

Fashionable Smoker

10,875 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100

King Myles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? dont have on right now
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? dolphins
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? programming, starting another guild on here so that might start taking up some of my time
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
3rd year @ uni
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Call me myles  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I've had it for a long time, filled with lite fish from the Daily Chance, but I've on;y actually invested in buying fish for it in the past month or so.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Airsharks for the fish, and that cool Greek ruin for the item.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I don't really have any. I like to read and play a lot of sudoku...
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Kind of both; I live in an apartment of my own, off campus, but I'm still in school. I'm 4 days away from finishing my third year.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Monica, or Moon or Rose or any of those combos, really. I'm used to them and I'll know you mean me :3

Moonstone-Rose

Lavish Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ligeia Romanova

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? ..uhm 1 or 2 months maybe? O.o ..can't really remember
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Air sharks and Monkeys
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? My hobbies are singing and collecting plushies >.>
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm on my own actually
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me just Ligeia without the second name

A few other things about me:..I'm an horror movies maniac and anime lover, I'm an heavy gamer (Gaia *of course*, League of Legends, Tera, SWTOR, Fallout 3 and NV and few other games that I've stopped play or finished), I'm also a music junkie (just no dumpstep or stuff like niki minaj or how in the world is her name)..last thing: I'm pretty shy so you will never see me talk a lot (but I'm friendly eh, I don't eat anyone, Just..i'm not good in starting conversations)  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:43 am
4laugh Thanks for the "invite!" I do so enjoy being taken by force.

--> How long have you had an aquarium? I have had a fully stocked dolphin aquarium for a month or so.
--> What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Dolphins heart
--> Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I am a hardcore gamer, artist, singer and avid Netflix/Hulu lover.
--> Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I work full-time in a career that utilizes my computer science major.
--> What would you like us to call you/name? Emi is what I go by on Gaia, though my real name is Brittany. 4laugh

As always....

User Image

Renai Zen

Shy Genius

CaIamity of the Skies

Lonely Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I've been a member of gaia since 2007, sooooo whenever they came out? xD
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Dolphins <3
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? hmmmm. Nope not really
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am on my own, working, paying bills. blah blah. Boring stuff :3
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Call me Voice, Winter, or Divine. Those are the common names my friends call me ^_^ It's nice to meet you all and i hope i can make some friends here. Grab my tank if i'm glowing. I bump and grab other's tanks as well ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:01 am
Thank you so much for the "invites" 3nodding

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I think about 1 month
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Well,this is hard.I like most of the aquarium fishes and items sweatdrop
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?Reading
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?Final year in uni
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?You can called me Fairy  

II Fairy water II

Familiar Healer

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 am
Wabbet
Hello, thanks for the "invite" (or you know, kidnapping as you called it ^^), especially since I patched together my aquarium only last week.

Not really much to say about me. You can call me Wabbet, nice and simple

I'll get to exploring this guild wink

Hey Wabbet, Welcome! I missed read the date and thought this was posted this month. The info is still good though.

Be sure to check out the games, most will reset after the end of the month but there are a lot of great prizes to win.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:54 am
II Fairy water II

Welcome Fairy! Be sure to check out the games. Lots of great prizes!1  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games