Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Spifficated

Conservative Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:39 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Spifficated but ya'll can call me Spiff. I haven't had an aquarium for a super long time, but I enjoy it and will continue to.
Off of Gaia, I crochet and knit and do a variety of other things. I've a Lhasa Apso and a real aquarium that has a pictus and a few sharks in it. I'm on Gaia a lot and if you need anything or have any questions you can feel free to shoot me a comment or pm. : ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Couple of months.Just started this year.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Favorite fish: Enki. Item? Anything that's worth a lot of gold.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Reading, googling, sleeping and eating. Btw, I am more of a zOMG-er than a booty grabber. I love DMS and smob the most.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am a graduate. I have a job. I am my own boss.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Scar  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 am
Hello! I'm the fairy empress, outside of gaia I'm 20 years old and i'm studying fashion at saint martins college london, Most of my time on gaia is spent in the aquarium so you'll probably see me around, heart i had n aquarium when booty grab first came out, up until 2010 that was all i did here, i thin took a 2 year break from gaia, I'm now back and more active then ever 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 pm
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish? hamuhamu
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? knitting, crochet, reading books, swimming, biking
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? graduated high school, but still living with mom and dad
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Saba_Sebatyne  

Saba_Sebatyne

Toothsome Hunter

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

AstridMarie

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm
Hey, I'm Astrid!
I have had an aquarium on and off since I began Gaia. Dressing my avatar and doing all the aquarium things are my two favorite aspects of Gaia.
Outside of Gaia, I am a mother of a young son & I just graduated from college in May with a BS in Biology/Chemistry. I love sports, the outdoors, and anything extreme. My favorite things to do are go to sporting events, concerts, amusement parks, the beach and watching fireworks.

I love meeting new people, so feel free to send me a PM or chat in forums!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm
My name Angel my friends call me Ang. Im 22, married to Nashoba1 or as Joe in rl. We have a little girl name Kiffany. My hobbies are my horses. Ive had a tank on Gaia since 2007 or maybe 2006 whenever they first came out. Oh and been woking on a new grab thread so if anyone wants there tank post now is the time to let me know. Just pm me  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm
hi everyone. im ichigo. some people call me ichi. i used to have a tank on gaia and i love booty grab and starwars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm
Hi, I'm Ysavvryl! You can call me Ysa if you don't feel like spelling the full thing (and I wouldn't blame you). I'm thirty-something, a novelist and fanfic writer with nothing really published yet, but I'm working towards that! My hobby is pretty much video games, as I consider writing to be my life.

I've had my aquarium since I started on Gaia about a year ago, but I only got into BG last December, after the Watermeat I bought myself for my birthday in October got my tank daily plays in November. That rather surprised me, as it was the only decent fish I had in my tank at the time. Now it's my most reliable gold source on Gaia.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? -purrs and sits down trying to think as belly growls- BLOOD ON SECOND SET OF MERMAID BREEDERS!!!

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
-purrs happily and stretches out on belly- BLOOD LOVES FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!!

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? -purrs and coughs up fish bones and looks at them- BLOOD NO SHARE THAT!!!

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
-stands on hind legs and makes sounds as if laughing- BLOOD NO TELL!!!

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? -sits down proudly and lifts beak high with a very happy purr as tail dances playfully- BLOOD!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 am
Hello! I am:

User Image
Darth Daddicus
User Image
Jinn Parien
User Image
Jason The Acceptable
User Image
Axton Evajea
User Image
Darth Venomisci and
User Image
Oppo Rancisis

Well, these are my main accounts. I also have a few other mules to work with, but these are me. If you are bumped and grabbed by them, they are all the same person. I started getting on Gaia in 2008 because my children got my wife on it and she convinced me to try it out. I love to play zOMG! and have actively begun investing in my aquariums because I ran out of gold the last time the Halloween event came around and Jack was a super-powerful annoyance in Buccaneer Boardwalk Full. I never wanted to be that broke again. So, I worked hard, learned how to code things on Gaia, and started playing Booty Grab regularly. If you can't tell, I love Star Wars. I am 40 years old and write when I can get away from Gaia, but I also manage a restaurant so I don't have much time to finish any projects.

Welcome to Darth Daddicus's Evil Sith Booty Grab!

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Z E E M O N S T E R

Timid Informer

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm
~How long have you had an aquarium?
Since Gaia first started implementing the project. I haven't really used it until recently.
~What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Penguins!
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I draw and I love traveling.
~Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm a senior-to-be-in-high-school and 1/2 a freshman in college.
~What would you like us to call you/name?
Zee

Nice to meet everyone!
I hope we'll all get along!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm
Hello MY name is PhAkE_Lovenote but everyone calls me PhAkE for short. smile I enjoy booty grab. Thanks for the invite. mrgreen ninja  

PhAkE_Lovenote

Minty Foam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Not very long actually.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? favorite fish = airsharks nuff said
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I paint and love reading books
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am neither I am a leech in the society. wink ahaha
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Just call me Jedi Minty heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am
could you please add my tank?

PUDTAT
Tank Information

Direct Tank Link

PLEASE BUMP HERE WHEN GLOWING THANKS!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long have you had an aquarium? about a month
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? playing pool
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? on my own
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me puddytat  

Pudtat

Shy Shapeshifter

Dee-Chan

Codebreaking Genius

10,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? About 1/2 a year.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Jellyfish, they just look so cute. heart
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Baking, napping, drawing, video games.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own and in the work force.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? My name is Dee so call me that please. 4laugh  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff