Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am
Bloodth0rne999
Hi guys, just joined! Thought I'd drop this here:
+------How long have you had an aquarium?
Ever since they installed them on Gaia 8D The real question is how often I use it. Which WAS pretty next to never until I decided I wanted two really expensive items.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Outlaw Pups and Enki 83
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Eh, I like video games, I'm an artist and an rp partner, I love writing, making costumes, etc.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I Haven't been in school since 2008 8D
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
I go by Jessi mostly 83

Anything else you wanna know? Just ask! 83

If you want to earn enough gold for your items, join the Sith! As you know, the Dark Side has plenty of cookies. Our bake sales are the best!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 am
Nathaniel Rahl
Hello, I am Nathaniel Rahl, captain of the Once Upon A Time affiliate some of you have heard about. Usually running that guild keeps me busy enough, but my VC, Nia Phoenix, has finally succeeded in getting me interested in the finer points of aquarium ownership. At the moment, I only have freebie fish in there, but once they die off, I'll most likely be purchasing some 4th strike packs and putting some better stuff in there along with starting my own bump thread.

As for me, I've been a long time Star Wars fan and I always pick the dark side to role play. Currently in my guild's main RP, I am the Dark Lord of the SIth and Emperor of the New Sith Empire. If you feel like doing a little RPing, please feel free to click my signature, being that we are affiliates, all members of this guild will be immediately accepted.

Thank you for having me!

How dare you encroach upon my temple! Wipe your feet first! Mind the dog poo as well. Darth Scoobadoobacus has an upset stomach at the moment.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 am
The Handsome Mr-X
Such a colorful invitation.

I am his handsomeness, The Handsome Mr-X. I thank you for inviting me here.

Please take care of me.

The Evil Sith plan on "taking care of you"! Muah ha ha ha!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am
Auriala
Hello! Imagine my surprise when I received a notification my tank had been kidnapped! *whew* xd

I just wanted to say hello to all the guild members and say thank you to Darth Daddicus for the invitation. My tank is really new and I hope to end up upgrading the fish inside it over time.

My favorite fish would probably have to be the watermeats.... maybe not he best for booty grab but I just love those lumps of button eyed cuteness!

As for anything else about me:
I'm 24 years young. I love to read, write, draw (even if I'm only intermediate level with some things), I love having conversations with people about mutual interests, and I still love Gaia Online. smile

Again, thank you for the invite! heart

What is with the people of this planet, Gaia!? Every time I do something evil, they thank me! I kidnapped your fish and I'm shaking the gold out of them! I invited you to watch the carnage by bringing you into an EVIL SITH TEMPLE! Is everybody on this planet insane? Oh, and you're welcome, I guess. Nice to meet you. Simply can't wait to strike fear into your feeble heart.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 am
Darth Daddicus
Yami no Sakura

Welcome!
Thank you! Happy to be here. And I'm sure my fish will get used to it too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 pm
Darth Daddicus
The Handsome Mr-X

Please take care of me.

The Evil Sith plan on "taking care of you"! Muah ha ha ha!

heart twisted heart twisted heart twisted heart  

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm
Hey everyone! You'll never guess what happened to me the other day. I was just walking around one day and realized i was lost. I found myself in the middle of some desert. Not a Jawa or a Tuskan Raider to be seen when some jerk goes flying by in a podracer sending me flying in the air. Dude had to be going 500mph. After being buried in a sand dune for a few moments i feel someone tugging on me and he pulled me out just to tel me to watch out. The nerve! I was just about ready to draw my lightsaber and kick some nomad butt, when i noticed i have misplaced my lightsaber. Then i hear,
"Looking for this?"
It was that nomad guy and he was using the force to dangle it in front of me like a toy. No sooner had i reached for it did the guy have his own saber at my throat. He then whispered into my ear.
"Join the Dark Side."
At that point i measured my options. Die in a desert buried in a sand dune or follow this guy into the depths of hell known as the Sith Temple. I chose to live. After all, i am a sith lord anyway. So here i am. And that is the story of how Darth Daddicus almost ran me over with his podracer. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Darth Daddicus
Tholia
Hello!

My name in gaia and in games is Tholia but my real name is Nancy.
I am 25 years old and I live in Finland! Nice to meet you all! ^__^

I love gaia and nice people and I have always been spending too much time with playing games,mostly ps2 and Xbox360.
I have only one game I have never lost ( not even to my brother who is an uber gamer ) and that is Tetris twisted

Love to get to know new people!

And I have introduced myself so many times to different places that I just don't want to make it longer this time rofl

Want to know something,ask 3nodding
And You can always visit my thread or profile ^_^

It is a pleasure to torture your mewling fishies! Welcome to my temple!

just don't kill them okay? ;D
thanks for the kidnap! ^^  

Tholia

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

daemori

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Greetings, salutations, and a wee tiny little bit of a tally~ho...
I am most honored to accept your kind invite.

Some find my name hard to say, but if you split it into it's two components, you'll find it's really not so difficult ~
'sanguine' or blood and 'aura' ~ sanguin-aura or blood aura.
( I am a very, ever so scary vampire, you see)

User Image
But as I do understand this to be a mouthful, I believe you may find it a trifle bit easier to call me by my diminutive, Nini.

I am a rather bashful fiend, and you'll find me to be quite friendly...as long as I've not gone to long without any, ahh...sustenance.
Then I guess I can tend get a little nippy, so to speak.

User Image

I love teddies, bunnies, cats and all things evil, sweet and adorkable.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
Hey everyone! You'll never guess what happened to me the other day. I was just walking around one day and realized i was lost. I found myself in the middle of some desert. Not a Jawa or a Tuskan Raider to be seen when some jerk goes flying by in a podracer sending me flying in the air. Dude had to be going 500mph. After being buried in a sand dune for a few moments i feel someone tugging on me and he pulled me out just to tel me to watch out. The nerve! I was just about ready to draw my lightsaber and kick some nomad butt, when i noticed i have misplaced my lightsaber. Then i hear,
"Looking for this?"
It was that nomad guy and he was using the force to dangle it in front of me like a toy. No sooner had i reached for it did the guy have his own saber at my throat. He then whispered into my ear.
"Join the Dark Side."
At that point i measured my options. Die in a desert buried in a sand dune or follow this guy into the depths of hell known as the Sith Temple. I chose to live. After all, i am a sith lord anyway. So here i am. And that is the story of how Darth Daddicus almost ran me over with his podracer. xd

HEY! There were like signs everywhere! You were jaywalking! Also, 678mph! I've got a sweet ride! Your tank's back!? *Grab*  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:40 pm
Darth Daddicus
SS2-SITH LORD
"Looking for this?"
"Join the Dark Side."

HEY! There were like signs everywhere! You were jaywalking! Also, 678mph! I've got a sweet ride! Your tank's back!? *Grab*
The only signs i saw were spray painted over with Sith propaganda.
Yep, my tank is back. I just put my fish back in yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
"Looking for this?"
"Join the Dark Side."

Yeah, that is a cute story but what is your favorite fish dammit.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:38 pm
Sanguinaura Bloodstone

Greetings, salutations, and a wee tiny little bit of a tally~ho...
I am most honored to accept your kind invite.

Some find my name hard to say, but if you split it into it's two components, you'll find it's really not so difficult ~
'sanguine' or blood and 'aura' ~ sanguin-aura or blood aura.
( I am a very, ever so scary vampire, you see)

User Image
But as I do understand this to be a mouthful, I believe you may find it a trifle bit easier to call me by my diminutive, Nini.

I am a rather bashful fiend, and you'll find me to be quite friendly...as long as I've not gone to long without any, ahh...sustenance.
Then I guess I can tend get a little nippy, so to speak.

User Image

I love teddies, bunnies, cats and all things evil, sweet and adorkable.

Welcome  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Bloodth0rne999
Hi guys, just joined! Thought I'd drop this here:
+------How long have you had an aquarium?
Ever since they installed them on Gaia 8D The real question is how often I use it. Which WAS pretty next to never until I decided I wanted two really expensive items.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Outlaw Pups and Enki 83
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Eh, I like video games, I'm an artist and an rp partner, I love writing, making costumes, etc.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I Haven't been in school since 2008 8D
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
I go by Jessi mostly 83

Anything else you wanna know? Just ask! 83

Well hello there Jessi! Welcome!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm
The Handsome Mr-X

Please take care of me.

Welcome, your tank gives me the willies.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games