Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Auriala
Hello! Imagine my surprise when I received a notification my tank had been kidnapped! *whew* xd

I just wanted to say hello to all the guild members and say thank you to Darth Daddicus for the invitation. My tank is really new and I hope to end up upgrading the fish inside it over time.

My favorite fish would probably have to be the watermeats.... maybe not he best for booty grab but I just love those lumps of button eyed cuteness!

As for anything else about me:
I'm 24 years young. I love to read, write, draw (even if I'm only intermediate level with some things), I love having conversations with people about mutual interests, and I still love Gaia Online. smile

Again, thank you for the invite! heart

Come to the game room and win some fishy prizes! Especially in "Super Awesome New Target Practice". Which happens to be the best game. Ask anyone, except maybe Kay. He might be bias.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 pm
girffrommars
SS2-SITH LORD
Hey everyone! You'll never guess what happened to me the other day. I was just walking around one day and realized i was lost. I found myself in the middle of some desert. Not a Jawa or a Tuskan Raider to be seen when some jerk goes flying by in a podracer sending me flying in the air. Dude had to be going 500mph. After being buried in a sand dune for a few moments i feel someone tugging on me and he pulled me out just to tel me to watch out. The nerve! I was just about ready to draw my lightsaber and kick some nomad butt, when i noticed i have misplaced my lightsaber. Then i hear,
"Looking for this?"
It was that nomad guy and he was using the force to dangle it in front of me like a toy. No sooner had i reached for it did the guy have his own saber at my throat. He then whispered into my ear.
"Join the Dark Side."
At that point i measured my options. Die in a desert buried in a sand dune or follow this guy into the depths of hell known as the Sith Temple. I chose to live. After all, i am a sith lord anyway. So here i am. And that is the story of how Darth Daddicus almost ran me over with his podracer. xd

Yeah, that is a cute story but what is your favorite fish dammit.

My favorite aquarium fish?  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
girffrommars
SS2-SITH LORD
Hey everyone! You'll never guess what happened to me the other day. I was just walking around one day and realized i was lost. I found myself in the middle of some desert. Not a Jawa or a Tuskan Raider to be seen when some jerk goes flying by in a podracer sending me flying in the air. Dude had to be going 500mph. After being buried in a sand dune for a few moments i feel someone tugging on me and he pulled me out just to tel me to watch out. The nerve! I was just about ready to draw my lightsaber and kick some nomad butt, when i noticed i have misplaced my lightsaber. Then i hear,
"Looking for this?"
It was that nomad guy and he was using the force to dangle it in front of me like a toy. No sooner had i reached for it did the guy have his own saber at my throat. He then whispered into my ear.
"Join the Dark Side."
At that point i measured my options. Die in a desert buried in a sand dune or follow this guy into the depths of hell known as the Sith Temple. I chose to live. After all, i am a sith lord anyway. So here i am. And that is the story of how Darth Daddicus almost ran me over with his podracer. xd

yes. these are the questions:
+------How long have you had an aquarium?
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:06 pm
girffrommars
SS2-SITH LORD
girffrommars
SS2-SITH LORD
"Looking for this?"
"Join the Dark Side."

yes. these are the questions:
+------How long have you had an aquarium?
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

If you read closely it says if i don;t know what to say that i can use those questions. I almost ALWAYS know what to say so i had no need for the questions. But for the hell of it,
2 years
Fish: Watermeat Item(s): head case, plasma gear,
Videogaming and reading along with spending every moment with my wife!
No longer in school and happily married (see above)
People on gaia call me Sith. ( things are going to get confusing in here)  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 pm
SS2-SITH LORD

It won't get confusing.
Well not for me. I don't call anyone else "Sith".
Well, Welcome! Have some Evil fun!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 pm
girffrommars
SS2-SITH LORD

It won't get confusing.
Well not for me. I don't call anyone else "Sith".
Well, Welcome! Have some Evil fun!!

Thank you. I will!  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:08 am
girffrommars
The Handsome Mr-X
Such a colorful invitation.

I am his handsomeness, The Handsome Mr-X. I thank you for inviting me here.

Please take care of me.

Welcome, your tank gives me the willies.

Not a fan of insects, are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 am
The Handsome Mr-X
girffrommars
The Handsome Mr-X

Please take care of me.

I don't have a problem with 1 or 2 but when you have a swarm, it's kinda heebie jeebie.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:28 am
girffrommars
The Handsome Mr-X
girffrommars
The Handsome Mr-X

Please take care of me.

I don't have a problem with 1 or 2 but when you have a swarm, it's kinda heebie jeebie.

Ha ha, they tend to pay out when it comes to the average player. According to my reports, you'll get at least over 2000. Perhaps that will help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 pm
Glad to have the invite, thanks. I am happy to be here and hope to bump some tanks. I will be limited as I won't be around much this summer. I am staying in no internet land with family. The library has wifi and I can catch it there for a while.
Can't wait to get to know you all.  

Allegory Shadow

Tricky Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xDorkieSinx

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Sin/Sinny. And I've been a gaian since 07'. I've had a tank since it basically started but this is my newest account so basically starting over with my tank ^^
I live with my boyfriend. And love playing video games and watch anime/tv ^^
Thanks for the invite ^^ Makes me happy biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 am
Hay there! cat_smile My name is Alaya, but you can call me Cheetah. In gaia since.... wait let me look... Oh yes since 10'
I've got an aquarium full with mini monsters since 2 weeks.
Hobbies? I suppose drawing... Visit my DA?
Still in school yes. School year is over for me around 5th of July.
I appreciate the invitation. 3nodding
More? Maybe I will edit later...  

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

daemori

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:01 am

girffrommars
Sanguinaura Bloodstone

Welcome

My thankies to you, sweet girlfrommars.

*curtsies*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 am
I'm Amandelie and I just got invited today - thank you! I'm pretty new to actually having an aquarium for booty grab but I'm already thinking about upgrading my fish once the current crew vacates. I love pandas and art, I'm hoping that drawing for people on gaia and profit from my tank might some day help me buy a panda hat. blaugh  

Amandelie

SleepingReverie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 am
Hi guys, and thanks for inviting me! My name's SleepingReverie, and I've had my tank of little guys for about...three weeks now? Lightning Bugs and Laceback Galoshes, yeah!

I think my favorite fish would be any kind of coatls. They remind me of dragons and cool things.

I dabble in all sorts of other hobbies. I do a little bit of gardening, sewing, and I just started scrap-booking. My husband says I have too many hobbies whee

Currently I'm on summer break, but I'm a senior in college at the moment. One more year to go!

Again, thanks for inviting me!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games