Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am
Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite!
I'm rena or you can call me ren. My age is 28 years i don't want to say old rofl I have my booty aquarium for a week now. Next time i want to make a boxfish aquarium so i try to collect all 17 box fishies. I miss 7 more.
I live with my fiance and my cat we just moved to a house and have a lot to do now.
I really love how the hermit cat moves in the aquarium.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I started one years ago, back when in first started but had to leave Gaia due to lack of time. I started back up with the tank a few months ago.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I really like air sharks.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I love reading and writing and talking about my writing to anyone who is willing to stay put.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I went right to work after school but I am about to go back to school this fall.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Kendra

I have seen members of this guild everywhere ans was pleasantly surprised to get a invite.  

Kendra Rosewood

Greedy Bloodsucker

Iazy baby

Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:47 pm
Haiii my name is ChyuuuBear c; I am currently still in high school. Outside of Gaia I like running, traveling, and listening to music.
I just started my first aquarium this summer, but I used to play Booty Grab a lot when I first started my account. My favorite fish is probably the Dolphin because it's so cute whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 pm
hey y'll im azaleah from California, my friends calls me zum like a car lol
uhm i dont spend alot for fishes but i will soon since i already got to my dream avatar and i havent thought about any next outfit.
outside gaia, i like to party, rave, blaze, eat and sleep; but im super lazy and most of the time i dont like to go out so im here on gaia.
im very outgoing and im also a swimmer in school.
happy to be in this guild and hope to get to know you guys emotion_bigheart

igoldensun

Firestarter

I Come With Knives

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am
Well hey there everyone!!! Sorry it took my so long to introduce myself, I am Carlie and I have been a Gaia member since late 2010.

I have had an aquarium my whole Gaian life but just recently got into adding better fishes. mrgreen

I enjoy boating, movies, anime, Xbox and of course Gaia. 3nodding

Feel free to add me as a friend on here, stalk me, or chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm
renahk
I'm rena or you can call me ren. My age is 28 years i don't want to say old rofl I have my booty aquarium for a week now. Next time i want to make a boxfish aquarium so i try to collect all 17 box fishies. I miss 7 more.
I live with my fiance and my cat we just moved to a house and have a lot to do now.

Welcome, be sure to check out games and contests. I know there is one game that has a box fish prize. I think it is run by "Training Droid". wink  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm
renahk

girffrommars
Welcome, be sure to check out games and contests. I know there is one game that has a box fish prize. I think it is run by "Training Droid". wink

That would be Navigation, run by sachara.

It's a one-off game, Ren, so there's a chance to win a Box Fish every single day, no playing for a month and hoping you come out ahead.

Now, it's far from easy, but a chance at free fish for just three posts a day is worth checking out! ^_^

Welcome, and happy grabbing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 pm
Hey Hey Hey! This is Kelso! I have been on Gaia since i was 14 and im almost 21. I enjoy watching the site grow and expand, and see other members mature as well as new ones join up. My tank is currently empty, I have fish but the tank makes my computer very slow. I am a total booty grab addict. My first request was rejected by Darth Daddicus, so i pestered and wormed my way into and was accepted my second time around. So here i am, I will be grabbing any and all tanks that glow. Money all around!!  

Kelso The Great

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm
Here's a big WELCOME to all of the new members! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:16 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
I still need to make one when i have the money :3
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Ninja fish
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I like to ride horses XD
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm in college
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Achima or Stephen

Hello everyone nice to meet you all ^0^ I'm Stephen i'm 17 and i'm from England. I have only recently started playing Gaia again after quitting for long long time. Hope i'l be able to meet lots of new people in the guild. Feel free to message me :3  

Achima

Quotable Sophomore

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ll G l N G A ll

Unholy Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 pm
HI! my name is sterlignsilver 8,im 15 yrs old
how long have you had an aquarium?since i joined gaia
+----what is your favorite aquarim fish/item??airshark is good,gives u a lot
of gold
+-----do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?none at the moment,'''but im focusing my drawing skills on deviantart ''
+-----are you still in school, or are you on your own?going to college
+----what would you like us to call you/name? silver for short  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am
I'll answer the questions first and go from there.

1 week now. I've played for weeks, became addicted and made my own!
Prince Enki, although those Irwaddy dolphins look pretty impressive too (in the future maybe >.>)
Cooking. That's a big one. I like trying new recipes. Reading, and socializing as well.
Homeschooled, but yeah I guess. Though it's summer now ^.^
Anything you want really, i don't mind so long as I know your talking to me

I'm still kind of new to gaia in general, only 50ish days in fact. I'm learning things about the site and meeting new people. I'll be 16 years old soon and I work for my dad part time in his restaurant. Treat me well, okay?  

Boiled Watermelon

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 am
Boiled Watermelon

Prince Enki, although those Irwaddy dolphins look pretty impressive too (in the future maybe >.>)
Cooking. That's a big one. I like trying new recipes. Reading, and socializing as well.

I'm still kind of new to gaia in general, only 50ish days in fact. I'm learning things about the site and meeting new people. I'll be 16 years old soon and I work for my dad part time in his restaurant. Treat me well, okay?

Welcome, be sure to check out the games and contest section. We give out lots of fishie prizes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:36 pm
girffrommars
Boiled Watermelon

Welcome, be sure to check out the games and contest section. We give out lots of fishie prizes.

Thank you for the welcome ^.^ i'll be sure to do that, fishie prizes would be nice lol.  

Boiled Watermelon

Angel Serene

Devout Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 pm
Hello! I'm the newbie on the block, and when I mean newbie I mean newbie. I have been playing random booty grab tanks for a little while now and just recently started trying to build a tank of my own. I have read many guides and have played many more well built tanks now so I have managed to gain a little more insight as to what sort of tank I really want. :3 I hope that in the near future, my tank will be booty grab worthy!

Pleasure to meet you all!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games