Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm
Hi guys! Thanks for the invite!
Quote:

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

1. Well, this is my first ~real~ tank and I've only had it for about a week.
2. I like dolphins, but I certainly can't afford a tank of them yet! sweatdrop
3. Hmm let's see. I like theatre a whole lot, reading, writing short stories, playing piano, making crappy art.
4. I'm in college.
5. My name's Rachel, but online I usually go by Rei. I don't really care what you call me, though!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Hello~ I'm Ukiyo! Happy to be a part of the guild. ^^

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since Monday, lol.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Gold-output-wise: airsharks, wolves (& boxfish & similar mini monsters), dolphins. Cute-wise: Cathulhu.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I love reading (current books: The City & the City ; 1Q84). I'm also involved in some fandoms (Harry Potter, K-pop, Game of Thrones, LotR, Sailor Moon, and some others). I study Buddhism & Hinduism, have taken a couple years of Sanskrit and a few years of Spanish. Oh, and I'm a metalhead at heart - I love me some stoner metal, black metal, & folk metal.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm at a weird in-between point in my life tbh. Not in school but am planning to go back to college for my remaining year (hopefully soon!).
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Ukiyo~ or Uki. Whatever. ^_^

Looking forward to exploring the guild~~~ emotion_awesome  

Ukiy0

Tricky Glitch

Ukiy0

Tricky Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm
scuttlefish
Quote:

3. Hmm let's see. I like theatre a whole lot, reading, writing short stories, playing piano, making crappy art.
4. I'm in college.
5. My name's Rachel, but online I usually go by Rei. I don't really care what you call me, though!

Hiya~ I'm new to this guild too.^^ I've been seeing you around quite a bit, it seems like. Thanks again for when you've bumped my glow thread in the last few days!! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Ukiyo-eh
scuttlefish
Quote:

4. I'm in college.

Hiya~ I'm new to this guild too.^^ I've been seeing you around quite a bit, it seems like. Thanks again for when you've bumped my glow thread in the last few days!! <3

Yes, I've seen you around lately too, and I know I've played your tank several times! I like your username a lot btw.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Ukiy0

Tricky Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 pm
scuttlefish
Ukiyo-eh
scuttlefish
Quote:

4. I'm in college.

Yes, I've seen you around lately too, and I know I've played your tank several times! I like your username a lot btw.

Thanks very much! ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 pm
Hello o_o
I was randomly invided to this guild. But I am new to Tanks, cat_sweatdrop
This is my first tank with good booty grab fish, I just hope I can continue to afford having a nice tank filled with lots of fishies. ^ w^  

Mizary

Feral Lunatic

17,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Jack-pot 100

golden keiko

Familiar Seeker

5,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am
hello there ! heart
im new here ofcourse and i love booty grabbing smile
and yes i do own a tank, not a good tank with many dolphins but mixed monsters smile
i had my aquarium since last 3 weeks ago
my favorite fish is the dolphins and the coatles biggrin
besides botty grabbing, i like to chat and jump to thread to thread

im still at school studying smile so i have hard time checking my booty if its glowing or not gonk

ow yeah! name is golden keiko
you may call me keiko or kei or golden biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:00 pm
Hey everyone UuU I first joined gaia back in like 2007 and I've finally come back. Booty grab is my favorite thing here for sure. Love dolphins (both), any of the sharks, the starfish...I also have a few real aquariums at my house. I love animals! heart

Aside from that I'm a junior in college, I love Transformers and robots in general, sewing, music, and art. Talk to me if you'd like!  

Overlips

Golden Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 am
Ukiyo-eh
scuttlefish
Ukiyo-eh
scuttlefish
Quote:

4. I'm in college.

Thanks very much! ;D

Welcome! your glow just got bumped!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:06 am
MlZARY
Hello o_o
I was randomly invided to this guild. But I am new to Tanks, cat_sweatdrop
This is my first tank with good booty grab fish, I just hope I can continue to afford having a nice tank filled with lots of fishies. ^ w^

Welcome!!! Come an play some games with us. We give out many fishy prizes. Especially in Target Practice.

oh, and I am evil in Target Practice. But nice most everywhere else. twisted  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 am
Overlips
Hey everyone UuU I first joined gaia back in like 2007 and I've finally come back. Booty grab is my favorite thing here for sure. Love dolphins (both), any of the sharks, the starfish...I also have a few real aquariums at my house. I love animals! heart

Aside from that I'm a junior in college, I love Transformers and robots in general, sewing, music, and art. Talk to me if you'd like!

Welcome. Good to see you in games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Not very long. more or less a week if it's in terms of a booty grab aquarium.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? KOKESHI DOLLS heart They're just so cute heart
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Drawing, designing, dancing and most important one is FANGIRLING.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Still in school though I'm gonna graduate in a few months D8
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Aya or Kei, whichever you prefer :3  

dead_dimension

Merry Friend

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm
dead_dimension
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Not very long. more or less a week if it's in terms of a booty grab aquarium.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? KOKESHI DOLLS heart They're just so cute heart
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Drawing, designing, dancing and most important one is FANGIRLING.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Still in school though I'm gonna graduate in a few months D8
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Aya or Kei, whichever you prefer :3

Welcome! Your tank got some bumps!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 am
girffrommars
dead_dimension

Welcome! Your tank got some bumps!

Thanks! biggrin  

dead_dimension

Merry Friend

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games