Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

I Come With Knives

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 am
Hey hey everyone!!!!!
I am not sure if I have posted in here already or not, but I am now!!! mrgreen
Just wanted to say hello and happy bumping!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 pm
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
Hey hey everyone!!!!!

Hello to you!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

o-Seraphine-o

Golden Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 am
Before anything else, I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude for inviting me to thise awesome guild! I never actually thought that I could be a part of this. heart

THANK YOU~ heart Anyway, here's something about me:

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?

I started my tank with pure laceback galoshes and bladed vases last June 28, 2013. smile So, I've been enjoying my tank for about 1 and a half week now. *^-^*

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?

Aquarium fish: Airsharks / Stone Coatls / Dolphins. They're awesome at BG! Hahaha. blaugh I find dolphins really cute too, including the box fish! biggrin

Aquarium items: those pastel corals (forgot the name of it) but I'm planning to design my tank with it even if I have these mini-monsters. hahaha!

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?

Yes. I am currently having my training as a nurse.. so, with the said, my time here in Gaia has been divided ever since I started training. ^^

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

Seraphine, please. *^-^*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 am
girffrommars
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
Hey hey everyone!!!!!

Hello to you!

Why thank you very much!!!!  

I Come With Knives

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

A Nerdfighter

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:57 am
I've had an aquarium since March last year, but only for a few months before I took a year off gaia. I've been back since June but only got my tank back running last week.

My favorite fish to grab is airsharks but my personal favorite is the dolphin.

The internet is my hobby.

I just finished my first year of college, I'll be going back at the end of August and won't be able to get on as often.

Please call me Abby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:09 pm
Helllllllllllooooooooooooo!

Here I am, some of you may have seen my tank glow, played/bumped. Thank you for that. heart

Hadn't really done much with a tank till I got better internet, wifi/personal hot spot through my cell phone. Other wise it would have to be dial up internet. That's all I can get because I'm too far out of the network. I'M WAY RURAL!
Still I continue to bug the phone company for dsl internet. scream

So, if you see me glowing I'd appreciate you bumping it many times if I'm not around. THANKS emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Anyhoo...I live in the mountains and winters can be brutal, more time for gaia. emotion_awesome At least when I'm not out shoveling, plowing the road, or feeding animals. We have 3 cows and 2 horses. One dog and two cats. I'm married now for 11 years or is it twelve. xd rofl No children, the animals are the kids. LOL

hope to see you all around and thanks for accepting me into the guild. cat_3nodding cat_cool

Oh and welcome anyone else here...HI, Howdy!

I  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:13 pm
o-Seraphine-o
Before anything else, I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude for inviting me to thise awesome guild! I never actually thought that I could be a part of this. heart

THANK YOU~ heart Anyway, here's something about me:

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?

I started my tank with pure laceback galoshes and bladed vases last June 28, 2013. smile So, I've been enjoying my tank for about 1 and a half week now. *^-^*

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?

Aquarium fish: Airsharks / Stone Coatls / Dolphins. They're awesome at BG! Hahaha. blaugh I find dolphins really cute too, including the box fish! biggrin

Aquarium items: those pastel corals (forgot the name of it) but I'm planning to design my tank with it even if I have these mini-monsters. hahaha!

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?

Yes. I am currently having my training as a nurse.. so, with the said, my time here in Gaia has been divided ever since I started training. ^^

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

Seraphine, please. *^-^*

Welcome to the guild Seraphine!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm
A Nerdfighter
I've had an aquarium since March last year, but only for a few months before I took a year off gaia. I've been back since June but only got my tank back running last week.

My favorite fish to grab is airsharks but my personal favorite is the dolphin.

The internet is my hobby.

I just finished my first year of college, I'll be going back at the end of August and won't be able to get on as often.

Please call me Abby.

Nice tank Abby, welcome.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm
ozkur

Here I am, some of you may have seen my tank glow, played/bumped. Thank you for that. heart

Hadn't really done much with a tank till I got better internet, wifi/personal hot spot through my cell phone. Other wise it would have to be dial up internet. That's all I can get because I'm too far out of the network. I'M WAY RURAL!

So, if you see me glowing I'd appreciate you bumping it many times if I'm not around. THANKS emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Anyhoo...I live in the mountains and winters can be brutal, more time for gaia. emotion_awesome At least when I'm not out shoveling, plowing the road, or feeding animals. We have 3 cows and 2 horses. One dog and two cats. I'm married now for 11 years or is it twelve. xd rofl No children, the animals are the kids. LOL

hope to see you all around and thanks for accepting me into the guild. cat_3nodding cat_cool

I

Welcome. Are the cows just pets?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 pm
girffrommars
Welcome to the guild Seraphine!
Thank you for the warm welcome. <3. My pleasure to meet you, btw. *^-^*  

o-Seraphine-o

Golden Firestarter

ozkur

28,500 Points
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:53 am
girffrommars
ozkur

I

They act like it according to one rancher, but no, we raise them for consumption. The first time for me was hard but now after 6 years of doing it no problem. WE at least know where our beef is and what's in it, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 pm
ozkur
girffrommars
ozkur

I

They act like it according to one rancher, but no, we raise them for consumption. The first time for me was hard but now after 6 years of doing it no problem. WE at least know where our beef is and what's in it, you know?

Makes sense. Do you have any milking cows?
Oh and nice to see you in target practice!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ozkur

28,500 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:07 am
girffrommars

Nope no milkers, hubby wanted to get goats to milk. That's a whole other story. surprised

LOL...target practice. still need glasses, I'm blind. Old age eyes. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm
ozkur
girffrommars

Nope no milkers, hubby wanted to get goats to milk. That's a whole other story. surprised

LOL...target practice. still need glasses, I'm blind. Old age eyes. gonk

It is easier at the beginning of a reset, more targets. You can just close your eyes and fire and your bound to hit something.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eileen Eir

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 am
Hello all, you can call me Stephanie or Eileen.
I first got an aquarium in 2009, but I went on a hiatus and haven't had fish in it since 2010. My favorite Aquarium fish is the dolphin. Also I miss having turtles in my tank.
I am working on getting my Bachelor's degree in Nursing and I have 2 beautiful children.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games