Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

MidnightChaos

Friendly Smoker

8,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Hello, I'm Midnight, anyone can call me either that or Mid! I've had an aquarium since they first came out, but I've really only gotten into maintaining a worthwhile one in the past month or so. I like airsharks 'cause they're badass. I enjoy internet memes. I have my BA in psychology. Thanks for having me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:01 am
Hello, I'm Clumsy biggrin
I'm 25 years old girl from Croatia, so sorry for my bad english! smile
I've been on Gaia since 2011 and from the begining i'm veeery addicted to booty grab smile
I haven't been around for about a year but now I'm back working on having an epic tank again smile  

Clumsy_Lost_Girl

AntieQ

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm
Hi, I'm AntieQ and I have had an aquarium since Gaia first came out with them. It's only been in the past few months that I've really focused on creating a good grabbing tank. Little did I know that all my hard work would one day pay off and result in my tank being kidnapped! Or is that tanknapped? wink

Either way, thank you for including me in your guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 am
Hi, Im Quilles. I've had my tank for about a month now but I'm really enjoying it. I just graduated with a bachelors or architecture and now I'm working to complete my BBA while working full time.  

Quilles-

Fashionable Consumer

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 am
MidnightChaos
Hello, I'm Midnight, anyone can call me either that or Mid! I've had an aquarium since they first came out, but I've really only gotten into maintaining a worthwhile one in the past month or so. I like airsharks 'cause they're badass. I enjoy internet memes. I have my BA in psychology. Thanks for having me. biggrin

Welcome Midnight!

Please look around and join in on and games or conversations or just general evil going ons, that you like!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:30 am
Clumsy_Lost_Girl
Hello, I'm Clumsy biggrin
I'm 25 years old girl from Croatia, so sorry for my bad english! smile
I've been on Gaia since 2011 and from the begining i'm veeery addicted to booty grab smile
I haven't been around for about a year but now I'm back working on having an epic tank again smile

Welcome!!
Please come join us in Games and Contests, to win yourself some awesome stuff.

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am
AntieQ
Hi, I'm AntieQ and I have had an aquarium since Gaia first came out with them. It's only been in the past few months that I've really focused on creating a good grabbing tank. Little did I know that all my hard work would one day pay off and result in my tank being kidnapped! Or is that tanknapped? wink

Either way, thank you for including me in your guild.

Okay Welcome. I love your avi!
Join us in games and contests! we give away a lot of great prizes and it's free.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 am
Quilles-
Hi, Im Quilles. I've had my tank for about a month now but I'm really enjoying it. I just graduated with a bachelors or architecture and now I'm working to complete my BBA while working full time.

Welcome Quilles. How are earth do you have time to be here?

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quilles-

Fashionable Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 pm
girffrommars
Quilles-

Welcome Quilles. How are earth do you have time to be here?

Haha, I find time where I can. Gaia has always been a stress relief for me. Plus with the invention of smart phones I can check in just about anywhere!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:45 pm
I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 and this is the best invitation to a guild I've ever received. Thank you for your awesome creativity and the invitation.

About myself? I love to write. I love to garden. I'm working on my bachelor's in civil engineering. I adore Godzilla movies and my current favorite movie is Pacific Rim.

Also, I leave you this:
User Image

He actually let me take a photo of him at a comic con. Not this photo.  

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 am
Sapphina
I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 and this is the best invitation to a guild I've ever received. Thank you for your awesome creativity and the invitation.

About myself? I love to write. I love to garden. I'm working on my bachelor's in civil engineering. I adore Godzilla movies and my current favorite movie is Pacific Rim.

Also, I leave you this:
User Image

He actually let me take a photo of him at a comic con. Not this photo.

Welcome to the guild! Please come by games and contests, I hate giving out prizes but I do it all the time in Target Practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 am
girffrommars

Welcome to the guild! Please come by games and contests, I hate giving out prizes but I do it all the time in Target Practice.

Thanks! I'll try to do that. I work 10 hour shifts so I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home.  

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:07 pm
Sapphina
girffrommars

Thanks! I'll try to do that. I work 10 hour shifts so I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home.

what do you do for work? Your avi is striking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars

Thank you.

I'm a construction coordinator.  

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm
Sapphina
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars

Thank you.

I'm a construction coordinator.

Does that slow down in the winter?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games