Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars

Welcome to the guild! Please come by games and contests, I hate giving out prizes but I do it all the time in Target Practice.

Thanks! I'll try to do that. I work 10 hour shifts so I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home.

what do you do for work? Your avi is striking.

Thank you.

I'm a construction coordinator.

Does that slow down in the winter?

Not where I'm at. We're actually ramping up right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm
Sapphina
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars
Sapphina
girffrommars

Welcome to the guild! Please come by games and contests, I hate giving out prizes but I do it all the time in Target Practice.

Thanks! I'll try to do that. I work 10 hour shifts so I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home.

what do you do for work? Your avi is striking.

Thank you.

I'm a construction coordinator.

Does that slow down in the winter?

Not where I'm at. We're actually ramping up right now.

Is that Australia, because their summer is our winter?  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Betsumi

Tiny Bunny

13,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Hiyo all!! im new here just thought id post up a little something! I tend to have a lot of time on my hands because im traveling thus why i got back into doing aquariums because i have too much time on my hands!

Thanks for accepting smile !!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Cinibunny
Hiyo all!! im new here just thought id post up a little something! I tend to have a lot of time on my hands because im traveling thus why i got back into doing aquariums because i have too much time on my hands!

Thanks for accepting smile !!

Welcome Cinibunny! We love aquariums. Please join us in Games and
Contests. We also have a lot of Halloween stuff in the works, so be on the look out for all that!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Hello my name is Crazyhypergirl or you can call me Pinkjazzykats. I'm 20 years old and my birthday is Halloween. My favorite color is Neon Orange. I love Gaia because it's a place I can just go to and not worry about my life or my troubles and even when I do have to, I have friends to come to and count on to help me through rough times. I come from a small town so I like the comfort and feel of a community working together. I feel like Gaia can be and some what is like that to me, and I'm always looking for more communities to be apart of. I love gaia items, dress up is like my favorite thing to do on gaia besides role playing. Second favorite thing to do when I can or have the money to I like and enjoy to get avi art of all different styles and people. Music is my favorite pass time. When it comes to music I like just bout anything. Want to know more please feel free to ask me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 pm
hi. dont wake the bear here call me Steve or bear. Been off and on gaia for years. I just recently started a tank and it's a work in progress. I enjoy rping, so if anyone else wants to rp with me just shoot me a pm. Off gaia I work and enjoy time with my fiance and just relaxing.  

karvain

Tipsy Prophet

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 am
Hello
im Panda and glad that i am allowed to join this awesom guild
started to have an aquarium some years ago but never did booty grab, or put good fish in it...
some weeks ago i bought some enki and stuff... paid a lt of gold.. and was really excited that i ear money know really fast.. crying didnt work out like i thought...
so i hope this guild will help
for anything else.. just ask me. or look in my profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 pm
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello
started to have an aquarium some years ago but never did booty grab, or put good fish in it...
some weeks ago i bought some enki and stuff... paid a lt of gold.. and was really excited that i ear money know really fast.. crying didnt work out like i thought...

Hello, welcome to the guild. The first thing you need is a reply thread in your signature so that when your tank glows, people can bump it and then you will get more players.

Played in your tank,  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am
sachara
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello

Hello, welcome to the guild. The first thing you need is a reply thread in your signature so that when your tank glows, people can bump it and then you will get more players.

Played in your tank,

yeah.... need that.. problem is i dont have space in my sig anymore... how could you add so much banners?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 am
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
sachara
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello

Played in your tank,

yeah.... need that.. problem is i dont have space in my sig anymore... how could you add so much banners?

The reply thread is a bump thread, I think? It seems you already have that, if I'm not mistaken? o:

One way to trim down your signature size is to use shortened URLs. I'm not sure about how the ones for images work to well, but my favorite for links is wheek.it

Using wheek.it helps raise money for guinea pig rescue! blaugh

But I digress. They work like...

The URL for my quote here is http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=quote&p=358840983

If I use wheek it, I can put in my URL, which it will save, and give me a small URL... say, wheek.it/12345 or even a personalized one sometimes, like wheek.it/KayReply. It helps trim down on your limited number of characters.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
sachara
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello

Played in your tank,

The reply thread is a bump thread, I think? It seems you already have that, if I'm not mistaken? o:

One way to trim down your signature size is to use shortened URLs. I'm not sure about how the ones for images work to well, but my favorite for links is wheek.it

The URL for my quote here is http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=quote&p=358840983

If I use wheek it, I can put in my URL, which it will save, and give me a small URL... say, wheek.it/12345 or even a personalized one sometimes, like wheek.it/KayReply. It helps trim down on your limited number of characters.
yeah
i know that... imma try..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 am
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
sachara
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello

Played in your tank,

yeah

Oh, alright then. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 am
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
sachara
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Hello

Played in your tank,

yeah

look its in my sig ^.^
worked  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:52 am
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Kay9214
ii Q u e e n P a n d a

yeah

look its in my sig ^.^
worked

Cool. emotion_yatta  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Robojack corner

Steadfast Friend

15,615 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:26 am
I'm new around here. My name is Jack (robojackcorner) for my Tank and here on Gaia. I'm pretty much a good guy to know. I'm quiet ,like to read book,go to movies, out to dinner, just have a good time. Gamble a little bit. A Carpenter and going to school. Don't really have to much free time on my hands. That's pretty much everything in a NUT SHELL. See ya around. Play my Tank When you can I'd be most Thankful if you did. Ta Ta for now see ya!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games