Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:39 am
Cinibunny
Hiyo all!! im new here just thought id post up a little something! I tend to have a lot of time on my hands because im traveling thus why i got back into doing aquariums because i have too much time on my hands!

Thanks for accepting smile !!

If you got some time come join us in games and contests, also any of the Halloween threads and game. Lots of stuff to win.!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am
crazyhypergirl
User Image
User Image
Hello my name is Crazyhypergirl or you can call me Pinkjazzykats. I'm 20 years old and my birthday is Halloween. My favorite color is Neon Orange. I love Gaia because it's a place I can just go to and not worry about my life or my troubles and even when I do have to, I have friends to come to and count on to help me through rough times. I come from a small town so I like the comfort and feel of a community working together. I feel like Gaia can be and some what is like that to me, and I'm always looking for more communities to be apart of. I love gaia items, dress up is like my favorite thing to do on gaia besides role playing. Second favorite thing to do when I can or have the money to I like and enjoy to get avi art of all different styles and people. Music is my favorite pass time. When it comes to music I like just bout anything. Want to know more please feel free to ask me.

Hey Crazy, welcome to the Guild.
We have a lot of Halloween events, that you are welcome to come join. We love new people!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 pm
dont wake the bear
hi. dont wake the bear here call me Steve or bear. Been off and on gaia for years. I just recently started a tank and it's a work in progress. I enjoy rping, so if anyone else wants to rp with me just shoot me a pm. Off gaia I work and enjoy time with my fiance and just relaxing.

My saying is "Don't Poke the Bear". Bears don't like it. Welcome to the guild. Come join us in Games and Contests and our Halloween threads. We give out lots of great prizes and some not so great.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm
girffrommars
dont wake the bear
hi. dont wake the bear here call me Steve or bear. Been off and on gaia for years. I just recently started a tank and it's a work in progress. I enjoy rping, so if anyone else wants to rp with me just shoot me a pm. Off gaia I work and enjoy time with my fiance and just relaxing.

My saying is "Don't Poke the Bear". Bears don't like it. Welcome to the guild. Come join us in Games and Contests and our Halloween threads. We give out lots of great prizes and some not so great.

thank you I will check them out  

karvain

Tipsy Prophet

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 pm
dont wake the bear
girffrommars
dont wake the bear

thank you I will check them out

WooHoo! One more convert.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 pm
Well, I´ve been here since a year I think and I realize that I didn´t introduce my self!!

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I have my aquarium since 2010, sometimes it has fishes , sometimes it hasn´t.
+------ What is your favourite aquarium fish/item? Delphin
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I really like read books, and spend time with my little little daughter emotion_kirakira
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I´m on my own, I finish my college degree 4 years ago.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Ana, I love this name! In spite of it is not my real name.

anabells

Shy Risk-Taker

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

na-purple-haze

Charitable Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:20 pm
Spifficated
User Image

Hello and welcome to the Darth Daddicus Booty Grab Guild! We're so pleased you joined us, but we'd like to know more about you!

Please post a small introduction for the guild. Not know what to say? That's okay, here are a few subjects you can use to tell us more about you.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

User Image

Hi everyone, I'm purple. I just joined the guild. I've had the current tank for a few months now. My favorite fish are the stone coatls and dolphins, but they are impossible to get right now. So for now, I'm loving the bladed vases, kokeshi dolls, and jellyfish, mostly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm
Hey guys, first I would just like to show my appreciation for accepting me into the family.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? - About a week now. Constantly trying to update it.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? - Dolphins =]

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? - I vape, do vocals, am into tattoos and stretching my ears..

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? - On my own, sort of, with my girlfriend.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? - Koke, or my RL name (Ryan, Ry)

Thanks again for accepting me =]  

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Faizett

Dedicated Hunter

33,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 am
How long have you had an aquarium?
August would be first the first time I made a "serious" tank. So it's been over a month.
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
My favorites are Knight fish, Dolphins and Watermeats.
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I like to work in my garden but when gets freezing out I'll knit, crochet and draw pictures.
Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I trying to get money/transportation for college so no not right now.
What would you like us to call you/name?
Just call me Faizett.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:49 am
How long have you had an aquarium?
+------ 2 weeks now
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
+------ Airsharks
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
+------ well, if you consider watching movies a hobby, then yes

*poof*

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
+------ Still in school
What would you like us to call you/name?
+------ Hamzah  

ham_leecan

GhostGoo

Girl-Crazy Darling

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • One Down 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Since late summer. I'd been booty grabbing for a while and thought it'd be cool to have a tank of my own.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Stone Coatls seem fantastic, but they're way too expensive.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I write, I draw, and I lounge around. c:
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I graduated High School this year, now I'm just fumbling to figure out how to apply to colleges and jobs.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
I tend to go by Haven, but Genesis works just as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm
Hallo hallo :3
My name is Kay, I'm nearly 22 sad . I pretty much answer to anything so feel free to call me what you like :3 hmm my favourite aquarium fish is a watermeat they are so adorable :3
This is my second proper tank I've had it for about a month, last time was a couple of years ago xD outside work I like to swim and start kickboxing soon yay smile  

Tsuksumi

Sparkly Gekko

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:33 pm
Tsuksumi
My name is Kay, I'm nearly 22 sad . I pretty much answer to anything so feel free to call me what you like :3 hmm my favourite aquarium fish is a watermeat they are so adorable :3
This is my second proper tank I've had it for about a month, last time was a couple of years ago xD outside work I like to swim and start kickboxing soon yay smile

Imposter Kay in the Temple! gonk

D':

*hides*

Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 am
Kay9214
Tsuksumi

D':

*hides*

Lol

Ahh xD I've never met someone else with the same name as me xD  

Tsuksumi

Sparkly Gekko

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:43 am
Tsuksumi
Kay9214
Tsuksumi

D':

*hides*

Lol

Ahh xD I've never met someone else with the same name as me xD

Ha ha. I've met a Kay before. That's not my real name though. o.o
My real name is Kelly.

The more Kays the merrier though, I guess! ^__^

Welcome to the Temple.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games