Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:39 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? well a good high trigger aquarium..well about 3 months..=)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I really like the kokeshi dolls! and dolphins! heart
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I work a lot..but try to spend more time with my kids! hobbies..umm hiking, reading, watching a good comedy! wink Love anime! ohhh and I am going to see my sister soon in B.C. yes in Canada! I'm French Canadian! she is getting married! 1 whole week just to myself, with my bro, my dad, my sisters! good times! it's been a while!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own, with a family!
well over 18! lol have a job, live in the North country part of Eastern Canada! beautiful here! heart
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Queen or tintin, cause I love Tintin mysteries! mrgreen

* Oh...I also joined cause Blue-as in BrilliantBlueStar_0 ..told me your guild and the members are awesome! wink ! and does anybody actually read these intros? lol*

No, we don't. Feel free to share any of your deepest darkest secrets in this thread because nobody ever reads them anyway.

lol redface oh my!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 am
Darth Step-Mommicus
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? well a good high trigger aquarium..well about 3 months..=)
I really like the kokeshi dolls! and dolphins! heart
I work a lot..but try to spend more time with my kids! hobbies..umm hiking, reading, watching a good comedy! wink Love anime! ohhh and I am going to see my sister soon in B.C. yes in Canada! I'm French Canadian! she is getting married! 1 whole week just to myself, with my bro, my dad, my sisters! good times! it's been a while!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own, with a family!
well over 18! lol have a job, live in the North country part of Eastern Canada! beautiful here! heart
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Queen or tintin, cause I love Tintin mysteries! mrgreen

* Oh...I also joined cause Blue-as in BrilliantBlueStar_0 ..told me your guild and the members are awesome! wink ! and does anybody actually read these intros? lol*

No, we don't. Feel free to share any of your deepest darkest secrets in this thread because nobody ever reads them anyway.

As you can see from the reply yes they are read.

yes I now see this! nice, and hello razz nice to meet you!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

OneUglyFool

Shirtless Lover

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 pm
not a man of much words but hello  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:44 pm
OneUglyFool

Hello!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:00 pm
OneUglyFool

Quite the username. I don't think you're ugly. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm
cutester
OneUglyFool

Hello!

If you're auditioning for the Welcoming Committee cutester..... since us on crew are such slackers...... you're almost a month late. Chop, chop honey! lol
Maybe we can get Big Daddy Darth to put you on the payroll. He doesn't pay any of us since he is so cheap..... but hey..... there is a first time for everything. razz But I doubt it! rofl

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am
Reve Casse
cutester
OneUglyFool

Hello!

If you're auditioning for the Welcoming Committee cutester..... since us on crew are such slackers...... you're almost a month late. Chop, chop honey! lol
Maybe we can get Big Daddy Darth to put you on the payroll. He doesn't pay any of us since he is so cheap..... but hey..... there is a first time for everything. razz But I doubt it! rofl

LOL I just happened to notice someone posted and nobody had answered them so I felt bad for them that's why I answered them LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:36 am
cutester
Reve Casse
cutester
OneUglyFool

Hello!

LOL I just happened to notice someone posted and nobody had answered them so I felt bad for them that's why I answered them LOL!

Thanks hun! emotion_hug Keep up the good work. The rest of us suck at it! razz  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

The Batcat

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 am
This intro is a couple of days late. I apologize for that cat_sweatdrop

Hello! I'm The Batcat. But Batcat is fine. I was invited to join the guild by Axton Evajea, to whom I extend my thanks. I'm 27 years old, and mother of one 4 year old son and two cats. My current occupation is homemaker, but I do have plans to go to school to study computer science, along with study of code at home with hopes of becoming a Web Designer.

I started my account in May of 2011, and was around for a bit playing ZOMG. But I was sidetracked my Tumblr. I've come back to pursue my other interests, which were keeping my Aquarium and making some friends. My favorite fish is the Mini Monster Lorelei.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:01 pm
Hi hi! Time to say all the useful stuff about me:

I've been on Gaia a long while, so I've always had an aquarium, just not usually with very expensive fish. My favourite "fish" is Prince Enki - I love his violent and playful animations.

Outside of Gaia, I craft - make cute things with yarn, felt, paper, cardboard - I'm perhaps a bit too versatile.

Long time out of school having trained in Computer Programming. I haven't worked in that field for a time and currently thinking to start my own craft business (hence the "too versatile" comment). I live with a friend - not a boyfriend. >.<

Dana is what everyone calls me, IRL and here, but it's not my actual name. I was named after a Shampoo. Have fun guessing which. razz  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 am
Dana C Scott

I've been on Gaia a long while, so I've always had an aquarium, just not usually with very expensive fish. My favourite "fish" is Prince Enki - I love his violent and playful animations.

Outside of Gaia, I craft - make cute things with yarn, felt, paper, cardboard - I'm perhaps a bit too versatile.

Long time out of school having trained in Computer Programming. I haven't worked in that field for a time and currently thinking to start my own craft business (hence the "too versatile" comment). I live with a friend - not a boyfriend. >.<

Dana is what everyone calls me, IRL and here, but it's not my actual name. I was named after a Shampoo. Have fun guessing which. razz

I'm going to have to go with Loreal. Headandshoulders would have been a better name, in my opinion, but I'm guessing your parents weren't cool enough to name you that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 am
Darth Daddicus
Dana C Scott

I'm going to have to go with Loreal. Headandshoulders would have been a better name, in my opinion, but I'm guessing your parents weren't cool enough to name you that.

You're right on both counts. LOL  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:32 am
The Batcat
This intro is a couple of days late. I apologize for that cat_sweatdrop

Hello! I'm The Batcat. But Batcat is fine. I was invited to join the guild by Axton Evajea, to whom I extend my thanks. I'm 27 years old, and mother of one 4 year old son and two cats. My current occupation is homemaker, but I do have plans to go to school to study computer science, along with study of code at home with hopes of becoming a Web Designer.

I started my account in May of 2011, and was around for a bit playing ZOMG. But I was sidetracked my Tumblr. I've come back to pursue my other interests, which were keeping my Aquarium and making some friends. My favorite fish is the Mini Monster Lorelei.

Darth Venomisci is into web design! Maybe he can teach you a thing or two. He's reopening his classes this November 1st!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
I think since it was first introduced. I never used it much but i guess now is as good a time as any.
Don't have one but anything with tentacles pleases me
i like to draw and sculpt. I read a lot and watch a lot of movies. I love horror so that theme runs rampant throughout all my hobbies.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm actually going back to school for Mortuary Science.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
My name is Ashley. you can call me Ash.  

ArsenicAshley

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 pm
ArsenicAshley
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
I think since it was first introduced. I never used it much but i guess now is as good a time as any.
Don't have one but anything with tentacles pleases me
i like to draw and sculpt. I read a lot and watch a lot of movies. I love horror so that theme runs rampant throughout all my hobbies.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm actually going back to school for Mortuary Science.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
My name is Ashley. you can call me Ash.

-smirks- Oh my! All formal with your introduction!
We are going to have to do something about that!
We don't call Big Daddy the evil Sith Lord for nothing! twisted
Maybe we can corrupt you into being a lil Sith girl too!

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games