Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Memories of Happiness

Playful Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 am
So close yet so far

Ello! I usually go by either Crown (unless I change my username) or Mini, but nicknames are welcome too. I started playing Gaia about 5 years ago on a different account, but then I decided to make another account, took a hiatus for a year, then came back about a month or two ago. I'm OBSESSED with creativity, so yes decorating my tank does count. I want to try picking up drawing again but it's a maybe :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm
Crown -of- Eden
So close yet so far

Ello! I usually go by either Crown (unless I change my username) or Mini, but nicknames are welcome too. I started playing Gaia about 5 years ago on a different account, but then I decided to make another account, took a hiatus for a year, then came back about a month or two ago. I'm OBSESSED with creativity, so yes decorating my tank does count. I want to try picking up drawing again but it's a maybe :3

Hey Crown! Glad the Sith Lord kidnapped you! Welcome! smile  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:53 pm
Where are the bastards who kidnapped my tank? I'm going to-- scream

Oh! Hi~ I'm Darkerdemons. Most of my friends call me Dark. wink

I've had an aquarium for years now, but I never paid much attention to it until just over a month ago.

My favorite aquarium fish would be the ninja fish. Perhaps this is because we have an understanding as ninja to ninja?

Offline I've recently graduated with a BSc in Kinesiology. I'm looking into masters programs in sport psychology and applying for jobs at the moment. I'm also curling 4-6 days a week because I'm crazy that way. That's curling, the sport, not the fancy hair styling technique. Once I've recovered from current health problems I'll be running half marathons again and aiming for marathon distance and beyond. Muahahaha~

You do not doubt me.
Curling is a sport.
You can go about your business.
Move along.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:20 am
Hi, I'm Amy~ I was kidnapped a few days ago but I've just been lurking.. ninja  

Artaythe

Tiny Shapeshifter

13,525 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:03 pm
Darkerdemons
Where are the bastards who kidnapped my tank? I'm going to-- scream

Oh! Hi~ I'm Darkerdemons. Most of my friends call me Dark. wink

I've had an aquarium for years now, but I never paid much attention to it until just over a month ago.

My favorite aquarium fish would be the ninja fish. Perhaps this is because we have an understanding as ninja to ninja?

Offline I've recently graduated with a BSc in Kinesiology. I'm looking into masters programs in sport psychology and applying for jobs at the moment. I'm also curling 4-6 days a week because I'm crazy that way. That's curling, the sport, not the fancy hair styling technique. Once I've recovered from current health problems I'll be running half marathons again and aiming for marathon distance and beyond. Muahahaha~

You do not doubt me.
Curling is a sport.
You can go about your business.
Move along.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Dark! Bastards? eek Oooooh..... I guarantee you the Sith Lord and his evil back-stabbing minions are not that. They all have parentage. lol
Now.... as for the clones..... that's a whole other story. But you'll find out soon enough!

So you like to curl, do you! Maybe some of that balance, fancy footwork, and sweeping will come in handy around here. You probably have good arms too, from lifting a 40lb rock! We'll see how good you do battling the droids, welding a light saber, or maneuvering a ship. If nothing else, you can always help the Cleaning Lady straighten up after a food fight! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm
Artaythe
Hi, I'm Amy~ I was kidnapped a few days ago but I've just been lurking.. ninja

Hi Amy! Welcome! Careful where you lurk. Never know what you may find around drafty old building. lol  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:39 pm
Reve Casse

Hey Dark! Bastards? eek Oooooh..... I guarantee you the Sith Lord and his evil back-stabbing minions are not that. They all have parentage. lol
Now.... as for the clones..... that's a whole other story. But you'll find out soon enough!

So you like to curl, do you! Maybe some of that balance, fancy footwork, and sweeping will come in handy around here. You probably have good arms too, from lifting a 40lb rock! We'll see how good you do battling the droids, welding a light saber, or maneuvering a ship. If nothing else, you can always help the Cleaning Lady straighten up after a food fight! blaugh

Hi Reve - or I guess it's that little Sith girl? whee

x3 If curling isn't enough, how about my experience in Hapkido, Badminton, cross country skiing, and rock climbing (and a whole bunch of other sports)?

o.o So how do these Jedi/Sith factions work here? I see them all the time in signatures and bumps, lol. Is it pretty loose, like you can choose to be a Jedi/Sith and post whichever. Or, because my tank was kidnapped, should I be posting a Sith image on my thread?

Can't wait to learn to wield a light saber, battle droids, and maneuver a ship. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm
Darkerdemons
Reve Casse

Hi Reve - or I guess it's that little Sith girl? whee

x3 If curling isn't enough, how about my experience in Hapkido, Badminton, cross country skiing, and rock climbing (and a whole bunch of other sports)?

o.o So how do these Jedi/Sith factions work here? I see them all the time in signatures and bumps, lol. Is it pretty loose, like you can choose to be a Jedi/Sith and post whichever. Or, because my tank was kidnapped, should I be posting a Sith image on my thread?

Can't wait to learn to wield a light saber, battle droids, and maneuver a ship. biggrin

Nah.... Reve is good!

Actually you don't have to pick a side unless you want to. You can even swing back and forth. Only time it really matters is for some of the games where you have to pick a side. I can be good or I can be evil, depends on the day. lol Or which Guild NPC I am hiding behind!

Now with how agile you are.... here's the temple MAP. Games are on the right. Unless of course, you want to hid out in the closet with that pathetic clone, DD-57! He's usually giving stuff away as he's tired of hanging his hammock from the rafters!

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

bronx-is-legendary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm
hello all
most of u know me
I am bronxbigred
this is a mule account
everyone calls me bronx
thats where i live  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm
quess who?
how did u know?
oh I guess its the made
its me again
bronxbigred  

bronx-rocks

Foxxbott

Assimilated Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 am
Hellow darlings! I was kidnapped a bit ago from our Sith Lord and savior, but was just recently released from my training to be a Dark Knight. Now that I have been freed of my bonds, I thought I should pop out and say hi to all of you. cool

Mistress.Vixy is my former Jedi teacher.. little did she know I would stray and join the dark side to defeat her!! That hoity-toity cat's gonna feel my wrath scream

I have had a fishy tank for a couple of years now, but fell out of the Booty Grab game after inflation totally went out of proportion and it felt rather useless to pilfer tanks for such little reward. Now that they have revamped the gold game, I am newly excited to keep my tank stocked and am ready to grab your delicious booty as well!! pirate Beware though, I have been known to bite.... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of this lovely guild. heart heart
I have been on Gaia for 1,821 days, I'm not sure how many years that is but it's been a while and I've had an aquarium since the start.
My favorite aquarium fish are airsharks and landsharks, I also like dolphins and watermeats because they're super cute!
I have lots of hobbies, I love to swim, paint, draw, pretty much anything that has to do with art, writing, playing the violin, making music, reading, biking, hiking, being outdoors, etc.
I am no longer in school, I graduated high school this year and am on my way to college next year. I am 18 years old. heart
Lastly, my name is Amber Orton and I live in Reno Nevada, You can just call me Amber(: You can also add me on facebook if you like! yum_puddi

https://www.facebook.com/amber.orton.3 <----- That's me! Check it out (:  

Incantations of Love

Sparkly Star

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:03 am
bronx-is-legendary
hello all
most of u know me
I am bronxbigred
this is a mule account
everyone calls me bronx
thats where i live

Don't give me that Bronx! You live in the temple. In fact, you like here so much that you brought all your alter-egos along with you. Now we can put all of you to work! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 am
Foxxbott
Hellow darlings! I was kidnapped a bit ago from our Sith Lord and savior, but was just recently released from my training to be a Dark Knight. Now that I have been freed of my bonds, I thought I should pop out and say hi to all of you. cool

Mistress.Vixy is my former Jedi teacher.. little did she know I would stray and join the dark side to defeat her!! That hoity-toity cat's gonna feel my wrath scream

I have had a fishy tank for a couple of years now, but fell out of the Booty Grab game after inflation totally went out of proportion and it felt rather useless to pilfer tanks for such little reward. Now that they have revamped the gold game, I am newly excited to keep my tank stocked and am ready to grab your delicious booty as well!! pirate Beware though, I have been known to bite.... wink

Ah, you don't scare me. I rather enjoy how you're grabbing booty! Your's is pretty fine to grab too!

Welcome to the Dark Side! Good to have you with us! 4laugh

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 am
Incantations of Love
Hello, everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of this lovely guild. heart heart
I have been on Gaia for 1,821 days, I'm not sure how many years that is but it's been a while and I've had an aquarium since the start.
My favorite aquarium fish are airsharks and landsharks, I also like dolphins and watermeats because they're super cute!
I have lots of hobbies, I love to swim, paint, draw, pretty much anything that has to do with art, writing, playing the violin, making music, reading, biking, hiking, being outdoors, etc.
I am no longer in school, I graduated high school this year and am on my way to college next year. I am 18 years old. heart
Lastly, my name is Amber Orton and I live in Reno Nevada, You can just call me Amber(: You can also add me on facebook if you like! yum_puddi

https://www.facebook.com/amber.orton.3 <----- That's me! Check it out (:

Hey Amber! Great to have you join us! There's lots to do in this drafty old temple. You're going to enjoy joining the Dark Side! Just don't eat in the Cafeteria. The food is to die for....... lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games