Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:58 am
How long have you had an aquarium?
Since I started on Gaia in 2011

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
No favorite. I like everything. I enjoy being able to change my tank around.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Baking, Cooking, Any Art type things (when I have time), playing some video games and listening to music

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
Out of school, have a family and pets - dog, cats, & a bearded dragon (for now)

What would you like us to call you/name?
1littlewolfy or Wolfy is fine with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:56 pm
1littlewolfy

Baking, Cooking, Any Art type things (when I have time), playing some video games and listening to music

Welcome to the temple Wolfy! Being kidnapped isn't so bad! Well.... sometimes anyway. lol  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 pm
Reve Casse
1littlewolfy

Welcome to the temple Wolfy! Being kidnapped isn't so bad! Well.... sometimes anyway. lol

Thanks for the welcome. The blindfold was comfortable, at least. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:46 am
Behind the panties..
Let's see.
My name is Jessie, I am 23 and in college for nursing.
I play bass guitar, I love nature/outdoor activities (not in the winter). whiskey (especially in the winter), romance, star gazing, flowers, and dark/perverted humor.

In the winter I'm a tv junkie I suppose.. my favorite shows are True Blood, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Sherlock, House, Bones and the occasional SHIELD. As far as movies go I watch whatever but I enjoy horror most.  

Toxic Panties 26

Tipsy Lover

17,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:15 pm

To play: I have many, I love mermaid so I am partial to the mermaids. If I would say favorite I would say the sharks in bulk (many if not all of them) and same with the submarines. I have been found to play any aquarium.

For myself: anything really

I love dolls, I am a vintage barbie collector (I can officilly say that now with what I own). I sew for a living right now which used to be my hobby.

I am on my own, I am an adult.

Spoofete is fine with me.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:07 pm
Toxic Panties 23
Behind the panties..
Let's see.
I play bass guitar, I love nature/outdoor activities (not in the winter). whiskey (especially in the winter), romance, star gazing, flowers, and dark/perverted humor.

In the winter I'm a tv junkie I suppose.. my favorite shows are True Blood, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Sherlock, House, Bones and the occasional SHIELD. As far as movies go I watch whatever but I enjoy horror most.

With a name like that, you're certain to scare off any unwanted advances! Well, it's Winter! Why don't you go to The Cantina and have yourself a couple shots?! Be sure to check out the first page while you're hanging out, though. There's a contest to roll and win prizes! Just be sure to follow the rules. The bartender is grumpy!  

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 pm
spoofete

To play: I have many, I love mermaid so I am partial to the mermaids. If I would say favorite I would say the sharks in bulk (many if not all of them) and same with the submarines. I have been found to play any aquarium.

I love dolls, I am a vintage barbie collector (I can officially say that now with what I own). I sew for a living right now which used to be my hobby.

User Image

I collect dolls too! You should see my wallet full of phone numbers! I don't collect too many vintage ones, though. Well, unless I had too much to drink and the bar's starting to thin out a bit. Aw, who am I fooling?! It's just a facade! I think I'm in danger of becoming a one woman man! I'm falling for this one grey Jedi girl, see? I mean, she's so mysterious and powerful! Who wouldn't, right? Anyway, I don't know exactly how to approach her without coming on too strong and sounding like a player.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm
Jason The Acceptable
Toxic Panties 23
Behind the panties..
Let's see.

With a name like that, you're certain to scare off any unwanted advances! Well, it's Winter! Why don't you go to The Cantina and have yourself a couple shots?! Be sure to check out the first page while you're hanging out, though. There's a contest to roll and win prizes! Just be sure to follow the rules. The bartender is grumpy!

That's because Wuher gets tired of your cheezy lines to the chicks Jason! I'm surprised one of them hasn't put you out of your misery yet! rofl  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 pm
Jason The Acceptable
spoofete

I love dolls, I am a vintage barbie collector (I can officially say that now with what I own). I sew for a living right now which used to be my hobby.

User Image

I collect dolls too! You should see my wallet full of phone numbers! I don't collect too many vintage ones, though. Well, unless I had too much to drink and the bar's starting to thin out a bit. Aw, who am I fooling?! It's just a facade! I think I'm in danger of becoming a one woman man! I'm falling for this one grey Jedi girl, see? I mean, she's so mysterious and powerful! Who wouldn't, right? Anyway, I don't know exactly how to approach her without coming on too strong and sounding like a player.

Fooling around with that ole girl, Spectrous, doesn't make you a chick magnet Jason. Pffftt! You have so much to learn boy! If you're lucky the old lady will teach you! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:09 am
Reve Casse
Jason The Acceptable
Toxic Panties 23
Behind the panties..
Let's see.

That's because Wuher gets tired of your cheezy lines to the chicks Jason! I'm surprised one of them hasn't put you out of your misery yet! rofl

I actually overheard him grumbling something about Darth Spectrous constantly buying the house a round and paying for it with disappearing gold!  

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

Furbish Lousewort

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am
Hi, I just joined. My tank recently came off hiatus, when they improved the gold drop rate.

I belong to several bg guilds, but most seen to be defunct now.

I don't really spend much time on gaia anymore since zomg is gone.

I'm trying to get better fish, but I can't afford gaia cash, and it's slow going to earn enough for a 4th strike from the ad videos. But I'm working on it!

Furbish Lousewort User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 am
Furbish Lousewort
Hi, I just joined. My tank recently came off hiatus, when they improved the gold drop rate.

I'm trying to get better fish, but I can't afford gaia cash, and it's slow going to earn enough for a 4th strike from the ad videos. But I'm working on it!

Work, you say?! Well, if you're willing to spread Sith propaganda, you could win 4 4th Strike Packs a month as long as you're the top bumper! It's a good thing you came in in the beginning of the month! Go here to start working on that prize. Of course, there are a lot of other places you can earn prizes in this temple as well. Some are fish for your aquarium, and some are items for your avatar! I see a lot of people coming out of this place with their hands full of my possessions. Start attending classes here to learn the ways of the Force so you can be a part of my evil Sith army and earn prizes! Now, scream Get to work!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Furbish Lousewort

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 am
Darth Daddicus
Furbish Lousewort

Work, you say?! Well, if you're willing to spread Sith propaganda, you could win 4 4th Strike Packs a month as long as you're the top bumper! It's a good thing you came in in the beginning of the month! Go here to start working on that prize. Of course, there are a lot of other places you can earn prizes in this temple as well. Some are fish for your aquarium, and some are items for your avatar! I see a lot of people coming out of this place with their hands full of my possessions. Start attending classes here to learn the ways of the Force so you can be a part of my evil Sith army and earn prizes! Now, scream Get to work!

I'm not on line enough to get bump prizes, tho I do bump. Maybe at a later time. I'll check out the training tho, lol, looks like a fun guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 pm
Furbish Lousewort
Darth Daddicus
Furbish Lousewort

I'm not on line enough to get bump prizes, tho I do bump. Maybe at a later time. I'll check out the training tho, lol, looks like a fun guild!

It is a fun Guild - everyone here is slightly nutty LOL, they'll have you rolling! If you don't have a lot of time to play, definitely go for Cleaning out my Closet and Master Blaster - basically just a give-away if you hit the numbers right!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Elfwink

Business Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?

I've had an aquarium since it was first introduced. Although I've only started running Booty Grab since Jan 2015.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?

Dolphins. Such a classic. mrgreen I like mermaids too.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?

I play board games and make websites.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?

At the time of writing this, yeah, I'm an adult going back to school to upskill.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

Uhm.... I guess Taru is fine, though I have plans to change my username in the near future.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games