Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Dr Bunwell

High-functioning Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell

No, I'm not. I thought I'd give people something to talk about. wink

well the pic certainly did LOL are you a long time Gaian?

No. I never took the time till now.

I'll be here 3 years in Feb and I'm still hooked LOL You meet so many great people and there are so many different things to do, I'm glad you decided to make the Sith Booty Guild a stop - it'll have you in stitches LOL and there are a lot of fun games, lots of prizes to win

Three years? Still hooked? Honey that's either some powerful drug or worth staying around for. Might be staying here myself if the stitches are worth it. emotion_dowant

LOL I hope so - just keep your eyes on the great evil Sith Lord Daddicus - he's one in a million!

Honey, thank you for the advice, I already have my eyes taken. emotion_dowant That Sith can't have them or anything else of mine. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:14 am
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell

I'll be here 3 years in Feb and I'm still hooked LOL You meet so many great people and there are so many different things to do, I'm glad you decided to make the Sith Booty Guild a stop - it'll have you in stitches LOL and there are a lot of fun games, lots of prizes to win

Three years? Still hooked? Honey that's either some powerful drug or worth staying around for. Might be staying here myself if the stitches are worth it. emotion_dowant

LOL I hope so - just keep your eyes on the great evil Sith Lord Daddicus - he's one in a million!

Honey, thank you for the advice, I already have my eyes taken. emotion_dowant That Sith can't have them or anything else of mine. wink

*high fives* a Jedi! YES! we can never have enough Jedi in this Temple! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Dr Bunwell

High-functioning Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 pm
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell

whee Honey that's why I posted my first post here as I did. wink I could explain that in detail if you'd like. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 am
Hi, I'm Faerie. It appears that my tank has been hi-jacked by the Evil Sith. gonk My tank has also been getting a lot of bumps from this guild, plus I got an invite, so I figured I may as well join in on the fun here, along with obtaining some extra booty grabbing profits. 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell

whee Honey that's why I posted my first post here as I did. wink I could explain that in detail if you'd like. emotion_awesome

LOL I can be a spaz and a manic multi-tasker - sometimes miss stuff - my apologies - but feel free to explain if you like! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Hi, I'm Faerie. It appears that my tank has been hi-jacked by the Evil Sith. gonk My tank has also been getting a lot of bumps from this guild, plus I got an invite, so I figured I may as well join in on the fun here, along with obtaining some extra booty grabbing profits. 4laugh

wow who would of thought! mrgreen welcome Fairie! heart enjoy as much as I do! btw, your avi is beauriful! xd Darth daddicus has a pretty cool guild!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:27 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ

Be sure and play the Games - a great way to earn fish for your tank! This month they're giving away Bundles - more fun to win!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:43 am
Queen-tintin
wow who would of thought! mrgreen welcome Fairie! heart enjoy as much as I do! btw, your avi is beauriful! xd Darth daddicus has a pretty cool guild!

Hi Queen! This leads me to believe that you may have had something to do with my tank getting hi-jacked, and/or my getting an invite here. wink Glad you like my "Frost Fairy", and I'll be sure to check the guild out. Thanks! 4laugh

Nia Phoenix
e sure and play the Games - a great way to earn fish for your tank! This month they're giving away Bundles - more fun to win!

I will, thanks! I definitely could use some more fish! 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:27 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Queen-tintin

Hi Queen! This leads me to believe that you may have had something to do with my tank getting hi-jacked, and/or my getting an invite here. wink Glad you like my "Frost Fairy", and I'll be sure to check the guild out. Thanks! 4laugh

Nia Phoenix
e sure and play the Games - a great way to earn fish for your tank! This month they're giving away Bundles - more fun to win!

I will, thanks! I definitely could use some more fish! 3nodding

I hear ya' the prices have gotten crazy LOL The games are a lot of fun too, the commentaries can be hilarious LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:33 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Queen-tintin
wow who would of thought! mrgreen welcome Fairie! heart enjoy as much as I do! btw, your avi is beautiful! xd Darth daddicus has a pretty cool guild!

yw! anytime! *smiles*

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 pm
Hi, I'm blackrose.......I was hyjacked and now I am here blaugh I have been a Gaian since 2005, just recently was told to put better fish in my tank sweatdrop sweatdrop I hope I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:21 pm
BlackRoseBleeding
Hi, I'm blackrose.......I was hyjacked and now I am here blaugh I have been a Gaian since 2005, just recently was told to put better fish in my tank sweatdrop sweatdrop I hope I did.

sorry I'm late in saying hello - had to grab your glow first! xd umm..I hope I don't offend...but...you need a BUMP link in your sig - the one there leads to your tank - I was able to bump through your tank, but it's easier if it's right there

Black Rose's Bump Thread

This will lead to a Reply Box..but it says your thread is old sweatdrop

BUMP

Hope this was helpful! Welcome to the Guild! I loved the .hack series!!!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Dr Bunwell

High-functioning Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 pm
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell
Nia Phoenix
Dr Bunwell

LOL I can be a spaz and a manic multi-tasker - sometimes miss stuff - my apologies - but feel free to explain if you like! xd

Honey that picture explained it all for me. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 pm

"What road do I take?"she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat."
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
"Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter".

so heyy, I'm sarah & I'm new here.
I've been on gaia since '09 I think aha. but i've been on hiatus for a while razz
I currently work so trying to juggle keeping this active and working is gonna be fun razz but yeah.
I like to chat when I do.
My tank is a mixed mini monsters, I miss Lacebacks so badly right now. crying
I'm mad for tea, music, reading, cats. Just normal stuff razz I use to many emojis whee

sarahP O P S I C L E

Timid Faun

14,425 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Small Blind 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:47 pm
sarahP O P S I C L E

"What road do I take?"she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat."
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
"Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter".

so heyy, I'm sarah & I'm new here.
I've been on gaia since '09 I think aha. but i've been on hiatus for a while razz
I currently work so trying to juggle keeping this active and working is gonna be fun razz but yeah.
I like to chat when I do.
My tank is a mixed mini monsters, I miss Lacebacks so badly right now. crying
I'm mad for tea, music, reading, cats. Just normal stuff razz I use to many emojis whee

Welcome to the Guild and welcome back to Gaia. I work fulltime too - it does get to be quite the juggling act LOL, but it's a great place to hang.. Fish prices are crazy right now - I have a mixed tank too - hard to keep a pure tank - but you can win some fish if you play the games - be sure and check them out! xd  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games