Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Luzianne

Winged Alchemist

58,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Had a lame 'mixed' tank back at the end of 2009-early 2010. That only lasted a few months until I gave up sweatdrop . Then I got back into serious tank ownership in September of last year when Enki was released.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Droops, such a cute widdle mushy face 4laugh heart . As for grabbing, I like Enki and Grunny Subs (but not too many Enki at once, else my old laptop gets too laggy to play Dx)
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Just lurking, playing Pokemon, and buying jewelry xD
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
Graduated college in 2011 with a Computer Science degree, and have a full time job in IT. Currently still living at home while saving up money.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Luzianne, Luzi, Luz, etc., I don't mind  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am
Hello! My name is Marcello (Mar-Ch-ello), but you guys can call me 'Mar' or 'Lo', just never Marc or Marcus (ugh, hate those two) ...though it would seem that Marshmallow should be added to the mill of nicknames that has now become acceptable to me. Haha!

I am relatively new to the Booty Grab scene, mainly because I have made a rather abrupt and unplanned return to Gaia after several years of inactivity and I have to say, this visit was far more endearing than the last. Despite what this account says, I started playing Gaia in 2004. Back then I used to be a huge charity floater, helping out where I can--but for some reason I can't seem to get into that scene again. It's probably because I am now older and realize that most people probably don't deserve what you give them... Not all, but most.

Following the format in the first post (mainly because I can be shy at first meeting), my favorite aquarium fish are both the Airshark and the Giant Stone Coatls. Mainly because they drop tons of money in tanks and secondly because when I do manage to obtain one, I can give them ridiculous names and they seem to fit.

Outside of Gaia I am a bit of a multifaceted artist. I like to draw, write, and role play, but more than anything else, I love music. I love my guitar. She and I are the best of friends and we make such sweet music together. There is never a moment when there is not some kind of music around me--whether I am playing it myself or it is coming over the radio, or off my PC.

Also, I know/use Photoshop and my Intuos tablet decently well.

I am no longer in school and sometimes I really do miss it. I work for a small IT company pretty close to where I live. Yep. I ride a bike to work.

So I suppose now that I am done, I should apologize for the wall of text. If you chose to read it: hello, I am Marcello; if not then hello anyway.

Marcello Easting

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

iTATCHYAiKAWA

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 am
I've had my first aquarium since they started the aquarium (Year?), even though it took a while before I started with booty grab,. ohh I remember when I could sell the drops for a "fortune", xD

I like the gingerbreard fish I once had xD

I love to craft stuff, making art and send letters.

Nope, I'm on my own in the world, working at a second hand.

Emily please ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 am
Welcome to the guild everyone!  

Spifficated

Conservative Citizen

Stars of Cascading Leaf

Adored Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:51 pm
Hello guys :3

I started my tank some time in November, or something around there with a few mini monsters, that soon escalated into (an attempted full) dolphin tank. I'm still finding booty grabbing to be much easier than owning a tank xD

I seriously don't pay enough information to any aquarium decorations or other fish to have a favourite, but I like Dolphins, because, dolphin :3

Outside of Gaia, I play on my DS, or read, and sometimes write fanfiction, but I mostly play on my DS. Too much Pokemon sometimes.

I'm currently not in school, but will be returning in January.
You can call me Stars :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 am
From since late May I think not sure sweatdrop . I've only been on Gaia for 137 days & most of those days are spent in Booty Grab or zOMg xd . Other than that everything is a blur lol
Airsharks, Stonecoatls & Dolphins 3nodding
I dance, sing, photo manipulation, graphics, sketch, paint, sculpt ~ mainly clay not to fond of wire bending rolleyes . I make my own jewelry, generally with crystals. I'm a gamer girl so anything I find interesting or challenging I'll play it till its completely beaten. I used to create things on IMVU until I came here so my account there is currently collecting dusts x3. I still do some gymnastics when I feel like it. Read books,manga, watch a lot of anime & swimming.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Graduated College 2years ago. Still searching for a job that won't bore me to death rolleyes , 4 down & more to go rofl
Res, Roz, Lita (depending on which account I'm on) but I'm mainly called Ame heart . Nice to meet you all smile  

Reseph

Ruthless Lover

14,425 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm

two months now!

probably lawnshark because it's cute!

I follow the Jediism religion irl! But I'm not afraid of contact with the Sith!

I'm finishing my undergraduate degrees this year, I hope!

Berylis is fine! My tank is in my sig, btw!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 am
Hello everyone!My name is Yumi.I like animals,candy,anime,swimming,and drawing.I look forward to (virtually) meeting you all and having some fun.Cya around! ^_^

p.s. Thanks for the invite!  

Yumi Mamoru

Dapper Seeker

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Strawbaerry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am
Thanks for the invite!

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Two years already, but it was in January when i was really getting in the whole booty grab business ninja
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Mermaids and Outlaw Wolves (and actually Gwee Horses but they are gone now from Gaia)
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?well ive been doing martial arts since i was 8 years old so i consider that a hobby.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Almost graduating from college, and then ill look for a job.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Just "Kev" , simple yes mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 pm
Hello people my name is Tyler and I have had my aquarium for about a couple month now and I like drawing,reading,and swimming for a hobby.I like talking with people so message me biggrin  

kpnmoon

Skilled Sex Symbol

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Hello and greetings to everyone! I'm Horticulturalist, you can call me Horti. I've had my aquarium since I started gaia, which is a little less than a year. I used to have it full of lawnsharks before i had to hiatus for a bit. When I came back they were dead, so I pulled some of my fish from Baret's tank temporarily. I should have it full of Lawnsharks and Lightning bugs again soon, which happen to be my favorite. Why? They match my username. Simple enough and it amuses me. ^^ (I also like the lawngrass terrain... orz )

Um yeah, please don't feel obligated to bump my tank or anything until I get it refilled >.o

I am... about to finish school. Still with my parents because of the economy and rent, and finding a better job.

It's very nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm
Hello and thanks for the invite!
I'm 47, married and have one son who is my best friend. I've been on Gaia three years and spend all my time in aquariums.
I have two other accounts; Harry is my Enki tank, and Henry has junk fish. My favorite fish has always been the Giant Stone Coatl.
Although I collect all the animals Gaia offers, the prunny is my favorite item. This summer I had one tattooed on my arm. biggrin  

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

II Antonia II

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am
How long have you had an aquarium? IRL ? 8 years
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Grunnies but they have a short life...
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? -censored- smile
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Both ; I'm working (teacher) but I'm student too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Not really sure. I have had one most of the time that I have been on Gaia.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I'm still rather fond of the Knight fish & Memphis. I will hate when the last few of mine die. The one aquarium item I would still like to have is the shipwreck. I like pirate themed items. Too bad the pirate starfish was a dud.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I like anime & manga. When I have free time I make dreamcatchers.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm married. My husband & brother are both on Gaia.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? I prefer to be called Dread, but will answer to most anything. pirate  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

EffieMay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 am
Hi I am EffieMay you may call me Effie. My daughter got me started me on gaia in 2006 I have had a tank from nearly the beginning and have yet to have it pay for itself. Besides booty grab I like changing outfits and Word Bump. So far I have worked for 51 yrs and am now partially retired. I hate to see 0 players so I bump a lot even when my eyes get too tired to grab.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff