Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

BodaciousBecca

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since I got on Gaia
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?Dolpin
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Make jewelry
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Freedom  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm
Hello everybody!

My name is Happy_Tropical_Flower and I just joined! I was invited here by a fellow guild member! It is very nice to meet everybody!

I'm a little new in the Booty Grab community and I started my tank about 2 months ago. I'm pleased to report that I have had a lot of success with my tank and I'm very happy about it! C: I'm also very happy and grateful for all of the support I received from the Booty Grabbing community along the way! C:

My favorite aquarium fish are probably the dolphins, gwees, Coatls, and air sharks (sp?) even though I do not own any of my own. sweatdrop My favorite aquarium items are themed items.

My hobbies include drawing, reading and watching anime and manga, minimalism (well, more of a lifestyle really sweatdrop ), and animals! C:

I'm currently taking a break from community college and trying to work on volunteering for future job prospects. 3nodding

Please call me Happy, Tropical, Flower, or Happy_Tropical_Flower!

I'm looking forward to being apart of this guild! Thank you again for accepting me! ^^

Happy _Tropical_Flower

Raido Kuzunoha

Dapper Informer

6,840 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:21 am
Hello, my avi name is Raido Kuzunoha but you can call me Taka. I'm 18 years old and currently living in Chile (my main language is spanish), I have a great interest in japanese RPG games (like Devil Summoner, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, etc).
I am new to gaia and new to booty grab as well. I hope you guys can help me at making my aquarium better taking my low budget in thought.

I also have a question: How do I get added to the booty grab lists in the fourm? I'm pretty lost in navigating fourms too  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 am
Raido Kuzunoha
Hello, my avi name is Raido Kuzunoha but you can call me Taka. I'm 18 years old and currently living in Chile (my main language is spanish), I have a great interest in japanese RPG games (like Devil Summoner, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, etc).
I am new to gaia and new to booty grab as well. I hope you guys can help me at making my aquarium better taking my low budget in thought.

I also have a question: How do I get added to the booty grab lists in the fourm? I'm pretty lost in navigating fourms too

Yo habla espanol para ristorantes. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona and I learned enough to manage a crew which only spoke Spanish. They learned a little English, and I learned a little Spanish. I think Spanish is much easier to learn than English. You sure do write good English for not being born into it. Your tank is already being held captive in my temple here and in the Jedi thread on the same page. You can earn more fish by playing the games in this guild and by randomly being gifted them whenever we feel like we'd like to strangle more gold out of your fish. Welcome to my army.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 am
BodaciousBecca
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Make jewelry

Welcome to the army of Darthness! It's unfortunate that you like to be called Freedom now that you've stepped foot in my Evil Sith Temple! I suppose you do still have some freedoms, though. You're perfectly free to start your training in the beginning of February with my high-quality training sessions. The professors are giving away gifts for doing a good job.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 am
BodaciousBecca

Welcome to the Guild freedom! I see you've been a Gaian since 2005, is this your first Booty Grabbing Guild? Dolphins are great - they live long enough that you don't have to keep buying those fish! LOL
Do you sell the jewelry you make, or do you give it as gifts to friends? That's something I've always wanted to do, but don't have the talent...things never come out as well as I imagine them - a talent I envy! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:24 am
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello everybody!

My name is Happy_Tropical_Flower and I just joined! I was invited here by a fellow guild member! It is very nice to meet everybody!

I'm a little new in the Booty Grab community and I started my tank about 2 months ago. I'm pleased to report that I have had a lot of success with my tank and I'm very happy about it! C: I'm also very happy and grateful for all of the support I received from the Booty Grabbing community along the way! C:

My favorite aquarium fish are probably the dolphins, gwees, Coatls, and air sharks (sp?) even though I do not own any of my own. sweatdrop My favorite aquarium items are themed items.

My hobbies include drawing, reading and watching anime and manga, minimalism (well, more of a lifestyle really sweatdrop ), and animals! C:

I'm currently taking a break from community college and trying to work on volunteering for future job prospects. 3nodding

I'm looking forward to being apart of this guild! Thank you again for accepting me! ^^

Welcome Flower! You'll find the Booty Community as a whole are a friendly and generous bunch - I've made some great friends that way! This Guild in particular is a lot of fun - I know you'll love it here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 am
Raido Kuzunoha

Welcome Taka! You'll get used to the Forums - just takes a bit of practice LOL, but if you check the main forum page here - you'll see both a Sith and a Jedi Booty thread - if you go in there you'll see page after page of tanks to grab - be sure and bump too - that gets your tank out there for others to grab. You'll also find you make a lot of friends that way - great for someone new! And as our evil Sith Lord says - play the games! It's a great way to add fish to your tank! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:03 am
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello everybody!

Welcome Flower! You'll find the Booty Community as a whole are a friendly and generous bunch - I've made some great friends that way! This Guild in particular is a lot of fun - I know you'll love it here!

Thank you! ^^ Yes, the Booty Grab community is very friendly and nice! C:

Thank you! I have been having fun posting here in the guild! C: I like the bumpers this guild has! They are cute! x3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello everybody!

Thank you! ^^ Yes, the Booty Grab community is very friendly and nice! C:

Thank you! I have been having fun posting here in the guild! C: I like the bumpers this guild has! They are cute! x3

well...if you're creative at all, you can create some yourself - the Guild is always looking for new bumpers!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:53 pm
Nia Phoenix

well...if you're creative at all, you can create some yourself - the Guild is always looking for new bumpers!

Unfortunately, I don't want my artwork to be on the internet, so I have no interest in making a bump stamp at this time. But thank you so much for the offer though! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix

Unfortunately, I don't want my artwork to be on the internet, so I have no interest in making a bump stamp at this time. But thank you so much for the offer though! ^^

Understandable - I have my own issues about putting too much online LOL Just have fun! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:07 pm
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix

Understandable - I have my own issues about putting too much online LOL Just have fun! xd

Okay, thank you! I really like the comic our master made for the Guild Announcement! It was very cute! I'm also enjoying the new Valentine's Day forum! C:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 am
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix

Okay, thank you! I really like the comic our master made for the Guild Announcement! It was very cute! I'm also enjoying the new Valentine's Day forum! C:

He makes some great comis - I often find myself laughing hysterically when i read them! This Guild is full of games and prize give-aways, besides all the wonderful people you can meet here!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 pm
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix

He makes some great comis - I often find myself laughing hysterically when i read them! This Guild is full of games and prize give-aways, besides all the wonderful people you can meet here!

The comics are very nice! I wish I have seen all of the Star Wars movies so I can get them more. sweatdrop Yes, I have never seen the Star Wars movies all the way through and I am now a member of this guild. I hope everyone can forgive me. sweatdrop

Yes, I've seen all of the contests and the new ones! They are fun! ^^

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games