Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Nia Phoenix

well...if you're creative at all, you can create some yourself - the Guild is always looking for new bumpers!

Unfortunately, I don't want my artwork to be on the internet, so I have no interest in making a bump stamp at this time. But thank you so much for the offer though! ^^

Understandable - I have my own issues about putting too much online LOL Just have fun! xd

Okay, thank you! I really like the comic our master made for the Guild Announcement! It was very cute! I'm also enjoying the new Valentine's Day forum! C:

He makes some great comis - I often find myself laughing hysterically when i read them! This Guild is full of games and prize give-aways, besides all the wonderful people you can meet here!

The comics are very nice! I wish I have seen all of the Star Wars movies so I can get them more. sweatdrop Yes, I have never seen the Star Wars movies all the way through and I am now a member of this guild. I hope everyone can forgive me. sweatdrop

Yes, I've seen all of the contests and the new ones! They are fun! ^^

LOL no worries - I've ONLY seen the movies and not a million times either - I know people that read all the books, play all the games etc. ,,,but do try and see them - they are sooo good! xd (wookiepedia is my new best friend LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:43 pm
Nia Phoenix

LOL no worries - I've ONLY seen the movies and not a million times either - I know people that read all the books, play all the games etc. ,,,but do try and see them - they are sooo good! xd (wookiepedia is my new best friend LOL)

Okay, if I ever get the chance, I will! I just wish they were available to rent or buy on Amazon though. :C

Happy _Tropical_Flower

kenshin.no.go

Eternal Seeker

14,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:31 am
Hi! Figured I'll come here since I just joined the guild!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm
kenshin.no.go

Welcome! It's great to have you here. Did you join for the Booty or the games LOL both are great!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

kenshin.no.go

Eternal Seeker

14,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm
Nia Phoenix
kenshin.no.go

Welcome! It's great to have you here. Did you join for the Booty or the games LOL both are great!

Stalk tanks and grab booty of course!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:08 am
kenshin.no.go
Nia Phoenix
kenshin.no.go

Stalk tanks and grab booty of course!

You came to the right place! xd There are pages and pages - it's Darth Daddicus' dream to gain world domination - one tank at a time!

Now..the games..well it's a great way to get to know the other members and it's helped me keep fish in my tank! The prizes are a little different this go around, but there are always fish to be had! Enjoy!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Samuel Beal

Married Husband

8,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 am
I guess I should post this here...well here it goes.

I am Ashley. Birthday is in 9 awesome days. I love fish. Had my aquarium for the 8 years I have been a part of Gaia, but never active until recently. Full time YouTuber of Let's plays for video games and caretaker to my disabled mom. I enjoy making friends, cooking, writing and video games of course. I have one book for sale at Amazon for kindle and working on my second book right now.

That is all for me. Enjoy your days. Hope to chat soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:51 pm
Hello! I'm Mary and I just got invited to join the Guild. I had fish a few years ago but I'm back with the witch doctors. It's all I can afford since the hyper inflation. Looking forward to grabbing tanks! blaugh  

Maid Maryweather

Sit N Spin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:58 pm
And I'm a secondary account. Also sporting the witch doctors! Thanks for inviting my tank to join the Guild line-up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:21 pm
Samuel Beal

I am Ashley. Birthday is in 9 awesome days. I love fish. Had my aquarium for the 8 years I have been a part of Gaia, but never active until recently. Full time YouTuber of Let's plays for video games and caretaker to my disabled mom. I enjoy making friends, cooking, writing and video games of course. I have one book for sale at Amazon for kindle and working on my second book right now.

Feel free to link to your book which on sale HERE! Alas, I am afraid there is nothing to do about making friends here in the Temple. We only provide enemies. Muah ha ha ha! Enjoy the CLASSES, and STORIES here. Welcome to your training to become part of my evil Sith Army Of Darthness!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 pm
Maid Maryweather
Hello! I'm Mary and I just got invited to join the Guild. I had fish a few years ago but I'm back with the witch doctors. It's all I can afford since the hyper inflation. Looking forward to grabbing tanks! blaugh

There are people coming out of this area with fish. I don't know how they're getting them, as I am too busy campaigning for the overthrow of this planet at this time to check it out, but I've also heard there was somebody getting ready to start a little store here in the Temple which would help people get more fish as well. In the meantime, enjoy the other parts of this temple as well and perhaps you can earn 4 Fourth Strike Packs or some other prizes by joining in on my evil Sith propaganda machine HERE!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm
Samuel Beal

Wow! I'm impressed! You sure keep yourself busy! Welcome to the Guild!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm
Maid Maryweather

The MP is a killer - I can't believe how the prices have skyrocketed! But you can win fish here - that's how I keep my tank full - play the games, get to know people - it's a great place to hang out! Welcome to the Guild! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:42 pm
Sit N Spin
And I'm a secondary account. Also sporting the witch doctors! Thanks for inviting my tank to join the Guild line-up. 3nodding

Great to have you! My other avi belongs, as well as the Guild mule for the RP Guild I'm in. Bring in all your tanks! xd Welcome to the Guild xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Etta Blade

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 am
I feel kinda silly for not posting in here earlier, but better late than never!
My name is Maggie. I had another account on here long ago, but I had left gaia for a while and had forgotten the info. for it. As for my tank I've had it since the creation of this account and I really want to have a Gwee tank! I've had really big gold numbers from the few Gwee Tanks that I've played.
I have a derpy personality so you may see me post incomprehensible comments, feel free to kindly call me out on them. sweatdrop
Right now I'm really into Five Night's at Freddy's and enjoy speculating on theories surrounding the story. I also play a lot on Planet Side 2, Warframe and will be on ESO once they drop the sub fee this week. emotion_dowant  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games