Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Plaid Pantys

Clever Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Ummm ... *looks around confused* Hello? Is.. is anybody here? I...I got a message saying my tank had been kidnapped!? Umm .. why is it so silent...?

You see, I got my aquarium and filled it up with as many fish as I could afford (which, at the time was mostly cuttlefish and goldfish). I quit taking care of it when the Market crashed. I was so excited when Gaia turned their CG fish for sale for gold, that I ran to Phing Phang to buy MERMAIDS and DOLPHINS (they are my favorites, oh and AIRSHARKS! I'm hoping to buy even more wonderful fish, as soon as I get the gold to do so!

(I really hope someone can hear me, it's REALLY creepy in here)

Since I'm disabled and can't work, I'm usually hanging out with my son and hubby when they are home, and I love reading books, watching Doctor Who and Supernatural on Netflix (currently in Season 3 of Leverage, btw) and playing with our 3 adorable kitties!

People here on Gaia have always called me Mira, since I only recently changed my name from Miranda Everlasting to Plaid Pantys. My 8th Gaiaversary is on May 24th. I run a chatting & games thread in the CB called a Cup of Kindness, where I spend most of my Gaia-time.

*worriedly wrings her hands* "So, umm... about my kidnapped tank.... hello?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Hello everyone! My actual name is Karene (don't worry you don't gotta remember) cat_xp I'm currently 22years old. Been a gaia member for 9years now, though didn't start my aquarium grab/thread till this past February! Happily reached 1,000posts the other day!
And outside in the world i like to spend my time drawing, reading books and manga, watching anime, going for walks, bugging my little Turkey(brother) and, currently getting back into video games.  

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 pm
Plaid Pantys
Ummm ... *looks around confused* Hello? Is.. is anybody here? I...I got a message saying my tank had been kidnapped!? Umm .. why is it so silent...?

You see, I got my aquarium and filled it up with as many fish as I could afford (which, at the time was mostly cuttlefish and goldfish). I quit taking care of it when the Market crashed. I was so excited when Gaia turned their CG fish for sale for gold, that I ran to Phing Phang to buy MERMAIDS and DOLPHINS (they are my favorites, oh and AIRSHARKS! I'm hoping to buy even more wonderful fish, as soon as I get the gold to do so!

Since I'm disabled and can't work, I'm usually hanging out with my son and hubby when they are home, and I love reading books, watching Doctor Who and Supernatural on Netflix (currently in Season 3 of Leverage, btw) and playing with our 3 adorable kitties!

People here on Gaia have always called me Mira, since I only recently changed my name from Miranda Everlasting to Plaid Pantys. My 8th Gaiaversary is on May 24th. I run a chatting & games thread in the CB called a Cup of Kindness, where I spend most of my Gaia-time.

Oh! That's who you are! Miranda Everlasting! Yeah, I used to use an alias or two back in my younger, smuggling days.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:14 am
Welcome back to all of you returning to Booty grab and wel come to all the newcomers!

Well I am yet ANOTHER course of antibiotics trying to get rid of it because my doctor thought she knew my body better than me and said I didn't need anymore last time I saw her. She said she thought I'd get better the rest of the way without them. I told her she was wrong but she did not listen so now I got worse in the interim not better. Plus all the fooling around and not listening to me I am the one at risk of becoming immune to the few antibiotics that clear up bronchitis/ sinusitis for me. So now I am back at square one again. I'll be adding stone coatls and air sharks yo my tank starting thus summer plus giving out prizes worth at least a billion each when my tank gets at least 10 players. It will be a number assigned to each bumper then a drawing based on a random number between all bumpers. As I get better the more I hope to be on. The more I am in the more prizes given out etc.

That's it for my update as of now. I will post glow times in my status so if you want to see that pm me and ask to be added to friends so you can see my glow time on my status. Hope everyone else is well or at least doing better!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

OMG its Zack Fair

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:04 pm
Heya, I'm Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.
You can call me Z, Zack, Fair, SOLDIER, Pup or puppy.
I started Gaia a number of years ago with a group of RP friends. It was a good good time. They moved on but I stayed around cause, I really like it here. Anyway this is my first tank of booty grabbin' fish and I am feeling noobish all over again. It's kinda great actually. As for hobbies and likes I'm all over the board and I love to talk so if you wanna chat me up, I'm game. I love science fiction, reading, vocabulary, poetry, fishing, most sports including but not limited too tennis, basketball, football, horse racing, music - all types. I enjoy travelling and hiking and a number of outdoor activities but I also like couch potato mode.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:48 am
Hello. I joined Gaia years ago and left and am now back.  

Chasing Chaos

kittermeow

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:47 pm
My hobbies include sleeping, adventuring outside, playing League, and shopping. Somehow virtual items have become more fulfilling to own than items in real life.

If I pass all my classes this quarter, I should finally be a high school graduate in three weeks.

My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni (I am ordering it right now, actually).

My real name is Nina, but I go by Kitter too online.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:00 pm
Plaid Pantys

NIa pokes her head in...
Oh sorry I missed you - RL got in the way of my fun again LOL..don't worry about the Sith kidnapping..we Jedi are here to protect your innocent fish. I'm glad you joined even yho you have a lot of your own stuff going on..have you had a chance to check out the games - it's one way of filling your tank! And now that Loyal's is seeling fish for gold - well things will get even better! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm
Penguin Nightmare
Hello everyone! My actual name is Karene (don't worry you don't gotta remember) cat_xp I'm currently 22years old. Been a gaia member for 9years now, though didn't start my aquarium grab/thread till this past February! Happily reached 1,000posts the other day!
And outside in the world i like to spend my time drawing, reading books and manga, watching anime, going for walks, bugging my little Turkey(brother) and, currently getting back into video games.

Hello Karene - I lie all the same things LOL ..well maybe except for picking on your little brother LOL never enough time..is there LOL Welcome to the Guild - and Happy Grabbing! Congrats on hitting 1000!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:05 pm
OMG its Zack Fair
I started Gaia a number of years ago with a group of RP friends. It was a good good time. They moved on but I stayed around cause, I really like it here. Anyway this is my first tank of booty grabbin' fish and I am feeling noobish all over again. It's kinda great actually. As for hobbies and likes I'm all over the board and I love to talk so if you wanna chat me up, I'm game. I love science fiction, reading, vocabulary, poetry, fishing, most sports including but not limited too tennis, basketball, football, horse racing, music - all types. I enjoy travelling and hiking and a number of outdoor activities but I also like couch potato mode.

Hey Z welcome! Booty is a lot of fun...and a great way to earn gold and make friends! I have founf the Booty Grabbing community to be a great group - friendly and loyal and so much fun! Be sure and check out the games - it's a great way to keep fish in the tank - and you'll find the comments quite funnY! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:07 pm
Mystix Snowflake
Hello. I joined Gaia years ago and left and am now back.

Glad you're back - and glad you decided to add us to your itinerary LOL Welcome! I bet you've noticed a lot of changes - some good some bad. You'll find this a fun place to play - really nice people too! Welcome back to Gaia and Back to Booty Grab!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:10 pm
kittermeow
My hobbies include sleeping, adventuring outside, playing League, and shopping. Somehow virtual items have become more fulfilling to own than items in real life.

If I pass all my classes this quarter, I should finally be a high school graduate in three weeks.

My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni (I am ordering it right now, actually).

My real name is Nina, but I go by Kitter too online.

*wipe droool from chin* yum pizza sounds good about now...

I know what you mean about the virtual items - so fun - you can go from simple to outlandish! and still keep your room clean! LOL Welcome to the Sith Temple..but no worries there are quite of few of us Jedi around to keep them in line - have fun - try some of the games..and chat - so many nice people ere! :Xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

OMG its Zack Fair

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair

Hey Z welcome! Booty is a lot of fun...and a great way to earn gold and make friends! I have founf the Booty Grabbing community to be a great group - friendly and loyal and so much fun! Be sure and check out the games - it's a great way to keep fish in the tank - and you'll find the comments quite funnY! xd

Thank you so much Nia! So far it has been a blast.
I wasn't sure what to expect but I've been welcomed openly.
So yeah the aquarium community is tops in my book!
That is a good suggestion. Let the games begin! haha xD

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair

xd Daddicus really is an evil genius LOL - his creativity can be mind boggling - he'll have you rofl - I'm glad to see you so enthused!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

OMG its Zack Fair

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 pm
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair

xd Daddicus really is an evil genius LOL - his creativity can be mind boggling - he'll have you rofl - I'm glad to see you so enthused!

Evil genius huh?
*scratches head*
Well as long as he is making me laugh!
You'll find I am 'enthused' most of the time.
*grins*
It's my way. xDDD

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games