Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Shinara101

Divine Vampire

13,965 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:51 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Shinara.

I've had an aquarium since they introduced them on Gaia, as I've been on here since '06 or so.

My favorite aquarium fish would have to be either dolphins or airsharks, but I can never afford airsharks. sad

I'm a self-taught artist, but I prefer to paint. No, I can't do avi art, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at human figures confused

I'm currently just doing self studies before I decide on a college.

Just call me Shinara, please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Heya, I'm Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.
You can call me Z, Zack, Fair, SOLDIER, Pup or puppy.
I started Gaia a number of years ago with a group of RP friends. It was a good good time. They moved on but I stayed around cause, I really like it here. Anyway this is my first tank of booty grabbin' fish and I am feeling noobish all over again. It's kinda great actually. As for hobbies and likes I'm all over the board and I love to talk so if you wanna chat me up, I'm game. I love science fiction, reading, vocabulary, poetry, fishing, most sports including but not limited too tennis, basketball, football, horse racing, music - all types. I enjoy travelling and hiking and a number of outdoor activities but I also like couch potato mode.

Hey Z welcome! Booty is a lot of fun...and a great way to earn gold and make friends! I have founf the Booty Grabbing community to be a great group - friendly and loyal and so much fun! Be sure and check out the games - it's a great way to keep fish in the tank - and you'll find the comments quite funnY! xd

Thank you so much Nia! So far it has been a blast.
I wasn't sure what to expect but I've been welcomed openly.
So yeah the aquarium community is tops in my book!
That is a good suggestion. Let the games begin! haha xD

xd Daddicus really is an evil genius LOL - his creativity can be mind boggling - he'll have you rofl - I'm glad to see you so enthused!

Evil genius huh?
*scratches head*
Well as long as he is making me laugh!
You'll find I am 'enthused' most of the time.
*grins*
It's my way. xDDD

Well that makes me even happier to have you with us!!! xd I love when people really enjoy - get into things - it makes it so much more fun :hugs:  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

OMG its Zack Fair

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:04 pm
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Nia Phoenix
OMG its Zack Fair
Heya, I'm Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.
You can call me Z, Zack, Fair, SOLDIER, Pup or puppy.
I started Gaia a number of years ago with a group of RP friends. It was a good good time. They moved on but I stayed around cause, I really like it here. Anyway this is my first tank of booty grabbin' fish and I am feeling noobish all over again. It's kinda great actually. As for hobbies and likes I'm all over the board and I love to talk so if you wanna chat me up, I'm game. I love science fiction, reading, vocabulary, poetry, fishing, most sports including but not limited too tennis, basketball, football, horse racing, music - all types. I enjoy travelling and hiking and a number of outdoor activities but I also like couch potato mode.

Hey Z welcome! Booty is a lot of fun...and a great way to earn gold and make friends! I have founf the Booty Grabbing community to be a great group - friendly and loyal and so much fun! Be sure and check out the games - it's a great way to keep fish in the tank - and you'll find the comments quite funnY! xd

Thank you so much Nia! So far it has been a blast.
I wasn't sure what to expect but I've been welcomed openly.
So yeah the aquarium community is tops in my book!
That is a good suggestion. Let the games begin! haha xD

xd Daddicus really is an evil genius LOL - his creativity can be mind boggling - he'll have you rofl - I'm glad to see you so enthused!

Evil genius huh?
*scratches head*
Well as long as he is making me laugh!
You'll find I am 'enthused' most of the time.
*grins*
It's my way. xDDD

Well that makes me even happier to have you with us!!! xd I love when people really enjoy - get into things - it makes it so much more fun :hugs:

Sweet I didn't know I could get hugs here too!
That's like a bonus!
*hugs back*
I knew I was gonna like it here!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:05 pm
Nia Phoenix
Penguin Nightmare
Hello everyone! My actual name is Karene (don't worry you don't gotta remember) cat_xp I'm currently 22years old. Been a gaia member for 9years now, though didn't start my aquarium grab/thread till this past February! Happily reached 1,000posts the other day!
And outside in the world i like to spend my time drawing, reading books and manga, watching anime, going for walks, bugging my little Turkey(brother) and, currently getting back into video games.

Hello Karene - I lie all the same things LOL ..well maybe except for picking on your little brother LOL never enough time..is there LOL Welcome to the Guild - and Happy Grabbing! Congrats on hitting 1000!

Ello hellos ^_^ oh we get along wonderfully though so its all good. Thank you! Getting close to 2,000 ^_^  

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:07 pm
Shinara101

I've had an aquarium since they introduced them on Gaia, as I've been on here since '06 or so.

My favorite aquarium fish would have to be either dolphins or airsharks, but I can never afford airsharks. sad

I'm a self-taught artist, but I prefer to paint. No, I can't do avi art, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at human figures confused

I should still have some airsharks left if you want cat_3nodding Yeah I'm no good with drawing people either. I did my first attempt a couple months ago and it turned out quite nice cat_blaugh I'm doing my first avi drawing right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm
Penguin Nightmare
Nia Phoenix
Penguin Nightmare
Hello everyone! My actual name is Karene (don't worry you don't gotta remember) cat_xp I'm currently 22years old. Been a gaia member for 9years now, though didn't start my aquarium grab/thread till this past February! Happily reached 1,000posts the other day!
And outside in the world i like to spend my time drawing, reading books and manga, watching anime, going for walks, bugging my little Turkey(brother) and, currently getting back into video games.

Hello Karene - I lie all the same things LOL ..well maybe except for picking on your little brother LOL never enough time..is there LOL Welcome to the Guild - and Happy Grabbing! Congrats on hitting 1000!

Ello hellos ^_^ oh we get along wonderfully though so its all good. Thank you! Getting close to 2,000 ^_^

if you keep grabbing and bumping, you'll have the 10,000 post achievement in no time! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
Penguin Nightmare
Nia Phoenix
[quote="Penguin Nightmare"

if you keep grabbing and bumping, you'll have the 10,000 post achievement in no time! xd
Indeed so! Plus I usually average anywhere from 30-60 grabs a day. Yeah... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:51 pm
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101

I should still have some airsharks left if you want cat_3nodding Yeah I'm no good with drawing people either. I did my first attempt a couple months ago and it turned out quite nice cat_blaugh I'm doing my first avi drawing right now.

If you could that'd be amazing! Airsharks are amazing:big heart:

I'm glad your drawing came out nicely!  

Shinara101

Divine Vampire

13,965 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Team Moira 200

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:56 pm
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101

Its beautiful. seriously fell in love with it cat_xd really though couldn't quit staring at it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 pm
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101

Its beautiful. seriously fell in love with it cat_xd really though couldn't quit staring at it.

Thats awesome!  

Shinara101

Divine Vampire

13,965 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Team Moira 200

Penguin Nightmare

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:06 pm
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101

Thats awesome!

Heehehe indeed so cat_xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:07 pm
cat_smile cat_smile cat_smile
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101
Penguin Nightmare
Shinara101

Thats awesome!

Heehehe indeed so cat_xd

cat_smile cat_smile cat_smile cat_smile  

Shinara101

Divine Vampire

13,965 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Team Moira 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:50 am
Penguin Nightmare
Nia Phoenix
Penguin Nightmare
Nia Phoenix
[quote="Penguin Nightmare"

Indeed so! Plus I usually average anywhere from 30-60 grabs a day. Yeah... cat_sweatdrop

nice - I gotta' get out there and grab more! xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:30 am
Hiya people.
I love all fishs but I have a soft spots for Airsharks,Coatls and Dolphins.
People can call me KP.
Bye ^_^  

Krappin Poo

Fused Connoisseur

23,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:31 am
Krappin Poo
Hiya people.
I love all fishs but I have a soft spots for Airsharks,Coatls and Dolphins.
People can call me KP.
Bye ^_^

rofl Hi KP (preferable to your username wink ) Airsharks and Stonies have always been my favs too - but I must admit, except for the lag, I'm likin' those Mermaids I got from Loyals. There are many fishies here - help yourself (I'll keep Darth busy while you raid the tanks wink ) be sure and check out the games - many give out fish so it will keep your tank costs down - have fun - and enjoy there are a lot of great people here! (and now you are one of them xd )  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games