Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Krappin Poo

Fused Connoisseur

23,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:16 pm
Nia Phoenix
Krappin Poo
Hiya people.
I love all fishs but I have a soft spots for Airsharks,Coatls and Dolphins.
People can call me KP.
Bye ^_^

rofl Hi KP (preferable to your username wink ) Airsharks and Stonies have always been my favs too - but I must admit, except for the lag, I'm likin' those Mermaids I got from Loyals. There are many fishies here - help yourself (I'll keep Darth busy while you raid the tanks wink ) be sure and check out the games - many give out fish so it will keep your tank costs down - have fun - and enjoy there are a lot of great people here! (and now you are one of them xd )

I will look around. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:25 pm
How long have you had an aquarium? Since I returned from my hiatus in March. I'm a 2005 gaia vet so I have a tank off and on.
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Memphis, Lila, and Enki
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I'm into fitness and clean eating.
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm married and have two dogs. We live in a small 1 bdrm apt.
What would you like us to call you/name? Andrea

IceDominion

Fluffy Vampire

10,375 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:16 pm
Hi Im Jack~
My profile says all the real s**t about me
But~
Ive an aquarium since they come out. Fave fish is the ninja fish.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:24 pm
Angelina Roseblood
How long have you had an aquarium? Since I returned from my hiatus in March. I'm a 2005 gaia vet so I have a tank off and on.
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Memphis, Lila, and Enki
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I'm into fitness and clean eating.
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm married and have two dogs. We live in a small 1 bdrm apt.
What would you like us to call you/name? Andrea

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the Guild. Have you bought the bundle in Loyals? He has all 3 of your favorites - I got a couple - my alt got really lucky! I'm glad you finally found us - this Guild is a lot of fun - I know you'll be happy here! xd What kind of dogs?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
Hi Im Jack~
But~

Welcome Jackal. I don't know if I've seen the ninja fish - I've only been doing the whole tank thing for ..hmmm...a year and a half maybe 2 - I'm glad you joined us - check out the games...and...just have fun! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
xXx Jackel xXx
Hi Im Jack~
But~

Welcome Jackal. I don't know if I've seen the ninja fish - I've only been doing the whole tank thing for ..hmmm...a year and a half maybe 2 - I'm glad you joined us - check out the games...and...just have fun! xd

Thanks, and if I dont have one in there now I will soon.
Idk If I will do the whole tank thing, I like having variety. xd

I will be sure to explore the guild!

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:34 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
Nia Phoenix
xXx Jackel xXx
Hi Im Jack~
But~

Thanks, and if I dont have one in there now I will soon.
Idk If I will do the whole tank thing, I like having variety. xd

I will be sure to explore the guild!

well...if you look, my tank is a mish-mosh LOL I always wanted airshraks and stonies, but they're too expensive - so I keep a couple of sharks and my alt has a couple of stonies LOL. If you get one of the Loyal's bundles, there a lot of fun surprises at a reasonable cost - you might just get a ninja (I'm dying to see what they are LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 pm
Hello! I am Nihill. For the record, that is pronounced KNEE-ill. No 'H' sound at all.

I'm not actually new here, but as I've been away since early 2013, it's close enough.  

Nihill

Dedicated Punching Bag

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:44 pm
Nihill
Hello! I am Nihill. For the record, that is pronounced KNEE-ill. No 'H' sound at all.

I'm not actually new here, but as I've been away since early 2013, it's close enough.

Welcome to the Guild! Awesome avi BTW. I started in 2012 myslef, so we're both kinda' the newbs around here LOL.. I know you'll love it here - The Guild is full of whacky people and some fun and profitable games - take a look around and give things a try - you can win not only fish for your tnks, but some great items besides. I've also found the Booty community full of really wonderful people - and most of them like to hang out here! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 am
Account mule
I have had an aquarium about the time when fish began a life span and were no longer immortal.
I am a part time student
I enjoy Gaia most of the time.
Thanks D for the guild invitation.

User Image

Ian_n_Rufus

Olympic Gaian

6,175 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:03 pm
Ian_n_Rufus
Account mule
I have had an aquarium about the time when fish began a life span and were no longer immortal.
I am a part time student
I enjoy Gaia most of the time.
Thanks D for the guild invitation.

User Image

Welcome you two!! Ian are you still taking pictures?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm
hello . . .
i am burra, dama's lowly mule. dramallama
i am very happy to accept the invitation
to join the guild.
thank you! emotion_bigheart  

la burra-sama

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:58 pm
la burra-sama
hello . . .
i am burra, dama's lowly mule. dramallama
i am very happy to accept the invitation
to join the guild.
thank you! emotion_bigheart

don't stay a mule! I was once the 2nd avi and now I have taken first spot - *whiispers in her ear* I'll help you rise to number 1 avi! xd the Sith here can show you the way wink Welcome to the Guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 am
Aww yisss finally in da club!! *grabs all ur booty* ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ♥
Omnom-chan here. Feel free to call me that or any nicknames remotely similar to it.ヽ༼◑ل͜◐༽ノ I've had an aquarium since it came out, filled with nooby fishes I've gotten from the daily chance or gold fish from Phin and Phang when that ran out to keep the Overseer happy. I'm fond of watermeats ever since I saw this this video and aquarium mini monsters because of zOMG, but now that that's gone I've been looking for other things to play on the site like alchemy---which got me involved in almost every playable game on the site (booty grab for giftboxes, towns for junk, fishing when captchas were readable, word bump for credits, slots for tickets, etc). Still waiting for them to make the cars in my garage relevant again. XD ...Or not because I'm a uni student now and I shouldn't spend so much time here. /shot
Hobbies are eating booty , sleep, and more sleep. I also like to draw, read, watch animes. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ u vu <3  

omnom-chan

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 pm
omnom-chan
Aww yisss finally in da club!! *grabs all ur booty* ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ♥
Omnom-chan here. Feel free to call me that or any nicknames remotely similar to it.ヽ༼◑ل͜◐༽ノ I've had an aquarium since it came out, filled with nooby fishes I've gotten from the daily chance or gold fish from Phin and Phang when that ran out to keep the Overseer happy. I'm fond of watermeats ever since I saw this this video and aquarium mini monsters because of zOMG, but now that that's gone I've been looking for other things to play on the site like alchemy---which got me involved in almost every playable game on the site (booty grab for giftboxes, towns for junk, fishing when captchas were readable, word bump for credits, slots for tickets, etc). Still waiting for them to make the cars in my garage relevant again. XD ...Or not because I'm a uni student now and I shouldn't spend so much time here. /shot
Hobbies are eating booty , sleep, and more sleep. I also like to draw, read, watch animes. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ u vu <3

LOL Welcome to the Guild! You sound like you are FULL of energy LOL there are a lot of games to check out here which can win you all sorts of stuff - and everyone here is super nice - so peruse..carouse - just have fun!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games