Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

omnom-chan

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:36 pm
Nia Phoenix
omnom-chan
Aww yisss finally in da club!! *grabs all ur booty* ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ♥
Omnom-chan here. Feel free to call me that or any nicknames remotely similar to it.ヽ༼◑ل͜◐༽ノ I've had an aquarium since it came out, filled with nooby fishes I've gotten from the daily chance or gold fish from Phin and Phang when that ran out to keep the Overseer happy. I'm fond of watermeats ever since I saw this this video and aquarium mini monsters because of zOMG, but now that that's gone I've been looking for other things to play on the site like alchemy---which got me involved in almost every playable game on the site (booty grab for giftboxes, towns for junk, fishing when captchas were readable, word bump for credits, slots for tickets, etc). Still waiting for them to make the cars in my garage relevant again. XD ...Or not because I'm a uni student now and I shouldn't spend so much time here. /shot
Hobbies are eating booty , sleep, and more sleep. I also like to draw, read, watch animes. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ u vu <3

LOL Welcome to the Guild! You sound like you are FULL of energy LOL there are a lot of games to check out here which can win you all sorts of stuff - and everyone here is super nice - so peruse..carouse - just have fun!
Thanks for the warm welcome! o vo <3 Heh, I wish I had more energy irl.
I feel that Gaia is like the Willa Wonka Factory and I'm like a child who had a couple of bites and stayed too long. ヘ( ◔∇◉)ノ /rekt
Just checked the games and I agree they're hella rad. I love the different characters and personalities in each one. I'm sure the ppl here are swell as well. ♡(*‿*✿)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am
omnom-chan
Nia Phoenix
omnom-chan
Aww yisss finally in da club!! *grabs all ur booty* ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ♥
Omnom-chan here. Feel free to call me that or any nicknames remotely similar to it.ヽ༼◑ل͜◐༽ノ I've had an aquarium since it came out, filled with nooby fishes I've gotten from the daily chance or gold fish from Phin and Phang when that ran out to keep the Overseer happy. I'm fond of watermeats ever since I saw this this video and aquarium mini monsters because of zOMG, but now that that's gone I've been looking for other things to play on the site like alchemy---which got me involved in almost every playable game on the site (booty grab for giftboxes, towns for junk, fishing when captchas were readable, word bump for credits, slots for tickets, etc). Still waiting for them to make the cars in my garage relevant again. XD ...Or not because I'm a uni student now and I shouldn't spend so much time here. /shot
Hobbies are eating booty , sleep, and more sleep. I also like to draw, read, watch animes. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ u vu <3

LOL Welcome to the Guild! You sound like you are FULL of energy LOL there are a lot of games to check out here which can win you all sorts of stuff - and everyone here is super nice - so peruse..carouse - just have fun!
Thanks for the warm welcome! o vo <3 Heh, I wish I had more energy irl.
I feel that Gaia is like the Willa Wonka Factory and I'm like a child who had a couple of bites and stayed too long. ヘ( ◔∇◉)ノ /rekt
Just checked the games and I agree they're hella rad. I love the different characters and personalities in each one. I'm sure the ppl here are swell as well. ♡(*‿*✿)

Darth Daddicus, despite his grumbling is really an extraordinarily creative evil genius with an outrageous sense of humor - he will keep you in stitches - literally and figuratively emotion_jawdrop  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm
la burra-sama
hello . . .
i am burra, dama's lowly mule. dramallama
i am very happy to accept the invitation
to join the guild.
thank you! emotion_bigheart

Kleines *~* *cuddlesflausch* miss your Mom emotion_kirakira by the way o.ô you are like a OC too, right *smile* and my dear friend. emotion_kirakira
ehm okay, will try it emotion_facepalm hallo first whee
I'm Ni, Nia or Niamh with or without a chan, a RPG OC of a shy older person, who loves to play SSO, writing, having fun with my OC family (hope someday more ._. BG did eat all her time) She is not so much on anymore, cause she is tired of all the pain she gets on this site, only here. rolleyes Miss playing zOMG with my friends. Now I try to save dear ones, like Dark-chan, whee need her by my side, not fighting for the dark side eek sharing love with my little OFG family and ppl outside of the guild.
Best wishes, much love heart
Nia  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:19 pm
Niamh Cuina
la burra-sama
hello . . .
i am burra, dama's lowly mule. dramallama
i am very happy to accept the invitation
to join the guild.
thank you! emotion_bigheart

Kleines *~* *cuddlesflausch* miss your Mom emotion_kirakira by the way o.ô you are like a OC too, right *smile* and my dear friend. emotion_kirakira
ehm okay, will try it emotion_facepalm hallo first whee
I'm Ni, Nia or Niamh with or without a chan, a RPG OC of a shy older person, who loves to play SSO, writing, having fun with my OC family (hope someday more ._. BG did eat all her time) She is not so much on anymore, cause she is tired of all the pain she gets on this site, only here. rolleyes Miss playing zOMG with my friends. Now I try to save dear ones, like Dark-chan, whee need her by my side, not fighting for the dark side eek sharing love with my little OFG family and ppl outside of the guild.
Best wishes, much love heart
Nia

Hi Nia! I know you've been here a while LOL but it's always nice to see a friendly face! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:22 pm
Nia Phoenix

Hi Nia! I know you've been here a while LOL but it's always nice to see a friendly face! xd

hello back, Nia-chan *winter fox cuddles* emotion_kirakira thanks, feel the same. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:45 pm
Greetings, fellow booty grabbers! How be that backside today?
*cough*
So, to answer the questions that you're dying to know:

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? About the same amount of time I made this account (a month or so)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Right now, it's the Aquarium Conch
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Gaia is my hobby right now, unfortunately. Yay, responsibilities!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am in my 6th year of college (finished my AA and working on a BAE). I am currently married, so I am also on my own with my husband.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Alanazyr is fine. Or Alana. If I trust you enough, you can learn my real name wink

Sakura x Miyamoto

Blessed Junior

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:46 pm
Alanazyr
Greetings, fellow booty grabbers! How be that backside today?
*cough*
So, to answer the questions that you're dying to know:

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? About the same amount of time I made this account (a month or so)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Right now, it's the Aquarium Conch
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Gaia is my hobby right now, unfortunately. Yay, responsibilities!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am in my 6th year of college (finished my AA and working on a BAE). I am currently married, so I am also on my own with my husband.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Alanazyr is fine. Or Alana. If I trust you enough, you can learn my real name wink

Welcome to the Guild! Are you new to Gaia or new to this account? I've only been here since 2012 and I'm still loving it - I know you will too! It's nice to have someone to come home to after a long day - does your husband also play on Gaia? Sorry to be so nosy LOL There are a lot of fun games here where you can win fish or other prizes and of course the ever funtastic booty grab! Look around have some fun - it's a great place to make friends! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 am

Hi! I'm completely new to this... This is my first tank, and although I've done Booty Grab before, it's only been a few times until recently. Now I'm checking the forum tanks and playing when I can! whee

How long have you had an aquarium? ...About a week
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? ...I don't know. Maybe the mermaids?
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? ...I'm a car enthusiast, read sci-fi & tarot cards
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? ...LOL I'm way out of school
What would you like us to call you/name? ...woofpuppy works for me!

woofpuppy

Friendly Puppy

Miscreant74

Manly Raider

18,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:07 pm
Hello.
New to this guild, but not to booty grab.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I have for years now, but closed it up a while back.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Lazor Fish & the skeleton fish from the creepy phonograph, I miss that.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Role playing
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Married to Dread-Pirate-Isaac
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Miscreant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Introducing Myself yum_puddi
Hi, I'm Xelsie.
Currently:Adulting
Like to razz arty.
Aquarium:Since it was introduced to Gaiaonline.
FavoriteFish:Angelfish..It's pink!

Xelsie_Baybee

Shy Fairy

Demon_Dean_Winchester1979

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 pm
Hello i'm new here an well my sis is the one that first introduced me ta the booty grab an its been a long while since i have done one but i did do Darth Daddicus booty grab back sometime in june

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? i cant really remember just how long its been well forever it seams cat_sweatdrop
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? item dona but i really like the hermit kittys an the killer whales :3
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? well i really like hanging out with my friends that are like a family ta me, i'm in an anime club at collage an just really love it!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? i'm still in collage well be going back for the new semester in August
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Demon Dean Winchester :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:06 pm
woofpuppy

Hi! I'm completely new to this... This is my first tank, and although I've done Booty Grab before, it's only been a few times until recently. Now I'm checking the forum tanks and playing when I can! whee

How long have you had an aquarium? ...About a week
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? ...I don't know. Maybe the mermaids?
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? ...I'm a car enthusiast, read sci-fi & tarot cards
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? ...LOL I'm way out of school
What would you like us to call you/name? ...woofpuppy works for me!

welcome to the Guild wolf puppy. If you are new to being a tank owner one thing i can tell you for sure is that the Booty Grab community is the nicest most generous group of people...how they got mixed up with an Evil Sith Lord i will never know...*shakes head*  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:07 pm
Miscreant74
Hello.
New to this guild, but not to booty grab.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I have for years now, but closed it up a while back.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Lazor Fish & the skeleton fish from the creepy phonograph, I miss that.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Role playing
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Married to Dread-Pirate-Isaac
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Miscreant

welcome to the Guild! wow I've only been with Gaia since 2012 - i would love to see the skelton fish XD As a miscreant, you should fit in very well with all these evil Sith wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:09 pm
Xelsie_Baybee
Introducing Myself yum_puddi
Hi, I'm Xelsie.
Currently:Adulting
Like to razz arty.
Aquarium:Since it was introduced to Gaiaonline.
FavoriteFish:Angelfish..It's pink!

welcome Xelsie - i see you have already made yourself at home (I saw your name in the game lineup) That's great - i know you'll like it here - it's a wacky place to hang LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm
Demon_Dean_Winchester1979
Hello i'm new here an well my sis is the one that first introduced me ta the booty grab an its been a long while since i have done one but i did do Darth Daddicus booty grab back sometime in june

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? i cant really remember just how long its been well forever it seams cat_sweatdrop
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? item dona but i really like the hermit kittys an the killer whales :3
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? well i really like hanging out with my friends that are like a family ta me, i'm in an anime club at collage an just really love it!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? i'm still in collage well be going back for the new semester in August
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Demon Dean Winchester :3

Hey stranger LOL Fancy meeting you here! XD Great to see you making the rounds on Gaia - you'll have a good time here = lots of fun & games!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games