Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 am
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
since they were released
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
sea turtle & hamuhamu
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
sleeping, reading, music, writing, cosplay, karaoke, collecting pinback buttons, biking
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
im my own boss
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Kitkat

awesome - I'm a techno D-uh, but i can appreciate att that (I envy it LOL) Nice to be incharge of your own life tho - Congrats!

Welcome to the Guilkd!!! I got my first hamu with loyal's bundles - sooo cute !

So great to be your own boss - do you mind me asking what kind of business?

There are a lot of fun games here - Enjoy and win lots of prizes!!
retail, product testing/rating, training to be network manager
whee i forgot to add that i also like studying

I liked it too when i was in school. Now I don't have too much to study for LOL

(...unless of course you pick size matters not...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
since they were released
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
sea turtle & hamuhamu
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
sleeping, reading, music, writing, cosplay, karaoke, collecting pinback buttons, biking
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
im my own boss
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Kitkat

awesome - I'm a techno D-uh, but i can appreciate att that (I envy it LOL) Nice to be incharge of your own life tho - Congrats!

Welcome to the Guilkd!!! I got my first hamu with loyal's bundles - sooo cute !

So great to be your own boss - do you mind me asking what kind of business?

There are a lot of fun games here - Enjoy and win lots of prizes!!

of course theres something to study for, for improvement of mind.  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 am
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001

Ahhh! well that explains it...I lost that a long time ago! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001
Nia Phoenix
WilyKitKat001

Ahhh! well that explains it...I lost that a long time ago! wink
rofl  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

yurleechan

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:41 am
i finally had enough high triggers to join so now i not only can play to make gold  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:49 am
yurleechan
i finally had enough high triggers to join so now i not only can play to make gold

Welcome! You didn't have to wait - there are so many games where you can win fish and other prizes and it's also a great place to hang - everyone here is terrific! And tho he may be an *cough* evil Sith - Daddicus is always ready to help anyone get started - he gave me my first tank, helped me set up my booty thread and has coached me along all the way - i'm sure you'll find a home here as i have! XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

yurleechan

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 am
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

Welcome! You didn't have to wait - there are so many games where you can win fish and other prizes and it's also a great place to hang - everyone here is terrific! And tho he may be an *cough* evil Sith - Daddicus is always ready to help anyone get started - he gave me my first tank, helped me set up my booty thread and has coached me along all the way - i'm sure you'll find a home here as i have! XD

thats quite nice i actual ever booty grabbed but i got a load of fish now i figured ill get into this myself lucky it got quite easy now  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

thats quite nice i actual ever booty grabbed but i got a load of fish now i figured ill get into this myself lucky it got quite easy now

OMG redface it took me forever to figure it out (I'm technology-challenged LOl) I would fill in the captcha over and over and after a month or so redface I actually got into a tank! It's a fun way to meet people - the booty community is full of awesome people (most if not all belong here and the panthers) so make friends, get the gold and have fun!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

yurleechan

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:14 am
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

OMG redface it took me forever to figure it out (I'm technology-challenged LOl) I would fill in the captcha over and over and after a month or so redface I actually got into a tank! It's a fun way to meet people - the booty community is full of awesome people (most if not all belong here and the panthers) so make friends, get the gold and have fun!

still gotta figure out how to put the analyser in my sig or in posts sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:24 am
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

well I know i can't do that . idea .but as crew...I can edit posts ...so I copied and pasted the analyzer from the tank thread - hope that helps!

User ImageAnalyze, you wish?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

yurleechan

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:32 am
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

well I know i can't do that . idea .but as crew...I can edit posts ...so I copied and pasted the analyzer from the tank thread - hope that helps!

ja but i kinda want the glow timer think but thank you
sorry im so unclear  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

sorry im so unclear

LOL as i said - i can be a bit of a D-uh LOL

yurleechan User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

yurleechan

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:03 pm
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

sorry im so unclear

yurleechan User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

thank you sooo much you are really awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 pm
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan
Nia Phoenix
yurleechan

sorry im so unclear

thank you sooo much you are really awesome

aawww redface That's what I'm here for XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Far 007

Unbeatable Gawker

23,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:07 am
Hi the name is Far 007.
I recently stocked my tank up with some nice fishes even though they are not high payer.
Use to play Booty Grab a lot before the inflation and thankfully after the revamped pay out I'm back to Booty Grabbing and supporting Aquariums.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games