Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Fabled Hack

Distinct Seeker

14,925 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:20 am
Hello.
I'm really shy. I like books to conversation but I never am mean to anyone who wants to talk. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 am
Fabled Hack
Hello.
I'm really shy. I like books to conversation but I never am mean to anyone who wants to talk. ninja

Welcome to the Guild! You don't have to be shy here! I have found that Booty Grab attracts the nicest and most generous people here - check out the games - it's a good way to get fish for you tank and make some new friends - remember we're all nerds here XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 am
Far 007
Hi the name is Far 007.
I recently stocked my tank up with some nice fishes even though they are not high payer.
Use to play Booty Grab a lot before the inflation and thankfully after the revamped pay out I'm back to Booty Grabbing and supporting Aquariums.

Welcome to the Guild! Isnn't it nice that Gaia decided to halp out the Booty Grabbers - *whew* I was worried there for a while LOL and loyal just got the fish bundles back in which is a big help...of course in the meantime try some of the game shere - it's a great way to win fish and make some new friends - great to have you here! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:35 pm
Darth Daddicus

I is tellin my dwagon dada jouse stole mine fishez and mez too.
Jouse no nice snitlord. crying
*wipes nose on sleeve*
I wan my dada. crying crying crying  

tiny little lizzy

Sugary Snack

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:10 pm
Simply Veil
Darth Daddicus

*wipes nose on sleeve*

aww honey...don't cry...*Nia lifts the little girl onto her lap and brushes away her tears* Lord Daddicus isn't as bad as he seems..if you stick around you will see...but in the meantime..if you head over to see DD the clone in cleaning out the closet..well honey you just might get a present!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:20 am
Nia Phoenix
Far 007
Hi the name is Far 007.
I recently stocked my tank up with some nice fishes even though they are not high payer.
Use to play Booty Grab a lot before the inflation and thankfully after the revamped pay out I'm back to Booty Grabbing and supporting Aquariums.

Welcome to the Guild! Isnn't it nice that Gaia decided to halp out the Booty Grabbers - *whew* I was worried there for a while LOL and loyal just got the fish bundles back in which is a big help...of course in the meantime try some of the game shere - it's a great way to win fish and make some new friends - great to have you here! XD

I looked at the games they are really cool and creative. I even tried playing one. ^_^ thanks for the welcome heart  

Far 007

Unbeatable Gawker

23,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

Fabled Hack

Distinct Seeker

14,925 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 am
Nia Phoenix
Fabled Hack
Hello.

Welcome to the Guild! You don't have to be shy here! I have found that Booty Grab attracts the nicest and most generous people here - check out the games - it's a good way to get fish for you tank and make some new friends - remember we're all nerds here XD

You are right, I already met a really guy who gave these fishes I have in aquarium in a giveaway.
I will stick around and try to play games too. 3nodding
This guild looks fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 am
Far 007
Nia Phoenix
Far 007
Hi the name is Far 007.

I looked at the games they are really cool and creative. I even tried playing one. ^_^ thanks for the welcome heart

Just wait they are also 'event" games like food fights and board games - and the people are great - you'll have fun I just know it! XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 am
Fabled Hack
Nia Phoenix
Fabled Hack
Hello.

You are right, I already met a really guy who gave these fishes I have in aquarium in a giveaway.
This guild looks fun ^_^

I'm so glad! Everyone here is creative and fun - wait til more comics come out LOL you'll be on the floor XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:16 am
Nia Phoenix
Simply Veil
Darth Daddicus

*wipes nose on sleeve*

aww honey...don't cry...*Nia lifts the little girl onto her lap and brushes away her tears* Lord Daddicus isn't as bad as he seems..if you stick around you will see...but in the meantime..if you head over to see DD the clone in cleaning out the closet..well honey you just might get a present!

-clutches Nia's shirt in her tiny fists looking at her with big sad eyes-
Jouse mine new Anny? Me is cared. cry Dis place cary.  

tiny little lizzy

Sugary Snack

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:26 am
Simply Veil
Nia Phoenix
Simply Veil
Darth Daddicus

*wipes nose on sleeve*

-clutches Nia's shirt in her tiny fists looking at her with big sad eyes-
Jouse mine new Anny? Me is cared. cry Dis place cary.

aww honey...don't be scared..there are many kind jedi here who will keep you safe from the Dark Lords..and there is even a little girl Sith who might play with you..her name is Darth Freddicus..and even tho she is the evil Lord Daddicus grand-daughter - she is very sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 am
Nia Phoenix
Fabled Hack
Nia Phoenix
Fabled Hack
Hello.

This guild looks fun ^_^

I'm so glad! Everyone here is creative and fun - wait til more comics come out LOL you'll be on the floor XD

comics, wow. I will look forward to them. 3nodding  

Fabled Hack

Distinct Seeker

14,925 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:06 am
I... don't feel very welcome.

I received an invite to join this guild a while back... sometime before I took my 2 year gaia hiatus.

I came back bright eyed and busy tailed, looking forward to getting tank advice and maybe stumbling across some old friends.

None of that happened.

I've posted in numerous places around the guild here and nobody is even replying to me...

Am I even wanted? Should I leave?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:05 pm
meatballhead15

I received an invite to join this guild a while back... sometime before I took my 2 year gaia hiatus.

I came back bright eyed and busy tailed, looking forward to getting tank advice and maybe stumbling across some old friends.

None of that happened.

I've posted in numerous places around the guild here and nobody is even replying to me...

Of course you are silly - it's good to have you back...to Gaia and the Guild. Have you found many changes since you've been back?

Sorry if you haven't had any replies - everyone seems to be going thru some RL crisis right now..weird full moon thing maybe LOL but we are here..have you tried any of the games yet?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
meatballhead15

None of that happened.

Of course you are silly - it's good to have you back...to Gaia and the Guild. Have you found many changes since you've been back?

Sorry if you haven't had any replies - everyone seems to be going thru some RL crisis right now..weird full moon thing maybe LOL but we are here..have you tried any of the games yet?

OMG, THANK YOU for getting back to me! I was beginning to feel like I was a ghost or something.

Things have changed quite a bit. At least there are more fish back in Phin Phang but everything costing BILLIONS is new to me.It seems that the reasons I was turned off in 2013 haven't been assagued too much... I mean the guilds still haven't had an update... poor things!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games