Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:20 pm
meatballhead15
Nia Phoenix
meatballhead15
I... don't feel very welcome.

I received an invite to join this guild a while back... sometime before I took my 2 year gaia hiatus.

I came back bright eyed and busy tailed, looking forward to getting tank advice and maybe stumbling across some old friends.

None of that happened.

I've posted in numerous places around the guild here and nobody is even replying to me...

Am I even wanted? Should I leave?

Of course you are silly - it's good to have you back...to Gaia and the Guild. Have you found many changes since you've been back?

Sorry if you haven't had any replies - everyone seems to be going thru some RL crisis right now..weird full moon thing maybe LOL but we are here..have you tried any of the games yet?

OMG, THANK YOU for getting back to me! I was beginning to feel like I was a ghost or something.

Things have changed quite a bit. At least there are more fish back in Phin Phang but everything costing BILLIONS is new to me.It seems that the reasons I was turned off in 2013 haven't been assagued too much... I mean the guilds still haven't had an update... poor things!

sorry it took so long LOL Yeah I started in 2012 and even I have seen so many changes - most not for the better - but it's still Gaia and still full of wonderful people..and hopefully they'll listen to us and get things back on track! Have you tried any of the games here yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 am
Hi, thank you for accepting my request to join your guild. cat_4laugh

How long have you had an aquarium?
I've only just started collecting decent fish, which is why I thought I should join an active guild

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I really like the Enkis, dolphins, mermaids and some of the monsters are cool.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I paint a little and love music

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm not in school (a little too old for that.) I live with my husband and daughter who is also on Gaia. cat_razz

What would you like us to call you/name?
Idk, I haven't really thought about it...my name is Vanessa. cat_whee  

Cold Wind to Valhalla

Feisty Phantom

28,975 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:41 pm
Welcome to the Guild! Does your daughter also belong? You'll have a lot of fun here - really great people ...and OMG I love your cow!!! XD
Cold Wind to Valhalla
Hi, thank you for accepting my request to join your guild. cat_4laugh

How long have you had an aquarium?
I've only just started collecting decent fish, which is why I thought I should join an active guild

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I really like the Enkis, dolphins, mermaids and some of the monsters are cool.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I paint a little and love music

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm not in school (a little too old for that.) I live with my husband and daughter who is also on Gaia. cat_razz

What would you like us to call you/name?
Idk, I haven't really thought about it...my name is Vanessa. cat_whee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:58 am
Nia Phoenix
Welcome to the Guild! Does your daughter also belong? You'll have a lot of fun here - really great people ...and OMG I love your cow!!! XD

Thank you. cat_biggrin
I don't think my daughter has a tank! Or at least not one with fish in it. cat_ninja

From what I've seen of the people here, you all seem like you have a good sense of humour. cat_mrgreen

Thanks, I got it yesterday in Mecha Neko. cat_3nodding  

Cold Wind to Valhalla

Feisty Phantom

28,975 Points

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 am
Cold Wind to Valhalla
Nia Phoenix

Thank you. cat_biggrin
I don't think my daughter has a tank! Or at least not one with fish in it. cat_ninja

From what I've seen of the people here, you all seem like you have a good sense of humour. cat_mrgreen

Thanks, I got it yesterday in Mecha Neko. cat_3nodding

Everyone here..well actually the entire Booty Grab community are terrific! LOL when it comes to Booty Grab I think there are 3 categories: totally addicted, no interest, or random tank grab when out and about LOL

oooh I've been trying to be good about buying GC...but I may just have to check out that cow... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:29 am
Nia Phoenix

Everyone here..well actually the entire Booty Grab community are terrific! LOL when it comes to Booty Grab I think there are 3 categories: totally addicted, no interest, or random tank grab when out and about LOL

oooh I've been trying to be good about buying GC...but I may just have to check out that cow... wink

That's good to know and thank you for being so welcoming. cat_3nodding

I'm not sure which category I will fit into yet...we shall have to see. cat_rofl

Haha, I know what you mean. I really try not to buy GC but sometimes I just can't help myself. cat_sweatdrop

Go buy the cow! It will make me feel better  

Cold Wind to Valhalla

Feisty Phantom

28,975 Points

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:51 pm
Cold Wind to Valhalla
Nia Phoenix

That's good to know and thank you for being so welcoming. cat_3nodding

I'm not sure which category I will fit into yet...we shall have to see. cat_rofl

Haha, I know what you mean. I really try not to buy GC but sometimes I just can't help myself. cat_sweatdrop

Go buy the cow! It will make me feel better

rofllmao - I couldn't find it is it the pink galaxy item?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:10 am
Nia Phoenix

rofllmao - I couldn't find it is it the pink galaxy item?

ASTRA: Milky way (there's a pun in there somewhere!) cat_mrgreen  

Cold Wind to Valhalla

Feisty Phantom

28,975 Points

Fluffy Storm

Newbie Member

5,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:12 am
Hi! Thank you for accepting my request to join this amazing guild :3

Answering the requested form:

How long have you had an aquarium? I registered at Gaia 3 days ago but i've been reading forums a lot and checked that the aquariums were important and i got a few fishes donated and on Dumpster wink

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I don't know much about each fish, but i want them to be nice and the most profitable possible to help others get gold (and for me too, ofc rofl ) wink

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I like to paint those adult colouring books, driving, listen to music, martial arts, cars, all kinds of crafting, fishing, scuba diving... I'm a girl that likes men stuff, mostly razz lolz! (yes, i do my car's maintenance by myself razz )

Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm on my own, i'm 30, maybe a little too old for this, but still with a young spirit XD i'm married and have a cute 3 year old boy heart

What would you like us to call you/name? Fluffy? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 am
Fluffy Storm
i'm 30, maybe a little too old for this

Nah...unless I am too! cat_sad

Hi Fluffy. cat_mrgreen  

Cold Wind to Valhalla

Feisty Phantom

28,975 Points

Fluffy Storm

Newbie Member

5,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 am
Cold Wind to Valhalla
Fluffy Storm
i'm 30, maybe a little too old for this

Nah...unless I am too! cat_sad

Hi Fluffy. cat_mrgreen

LOL razz Hi Vanessa! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 am
and I am older than both of you! eek Gaia is a nice place to hang no matter what your age - and yes Booty Grab can be quite profitable with the recet changes. Try out the games here too - you can win fish and awesome prizes - and get to meet a lot of great people!
Fluffy Storm
Hi! Thank you for accepting my request to join this amazing guild :3

Answering the requested form:

How long have you had an aquarium? I registered at Gaia 3 days ago but i've been reading forums a lot and checked that the aquariums were important and i got a few fishes donated and on Dumpster wink

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I don't know much about each fish, but i want them to be nice and the most profitable possible to help others get gold (and for me too, ofc rofl ) wink

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I like to paint those adult colouring books, driving, listen to music, martial arts, cars, all kinds of crafting, fishing, scuba diving... I'm a girl that likes men stuff, mostly razz lolz! (yes, i do my car's maintenance by myself razz )

Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm on my own, i'm 30, maybe a little too old for this, but still with a young spirit XD i'm married and have a cute 3 year old boy heart

What would you like us to call you/name? Fluffy? rofl

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Fluffy Storm

Newbie Member

5,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 am
Nia Phoenix
and I am older than both of you! eek Gaia is a nice place to hang no matter what your age - and yes Booty Grab can be quite profitable with the recet changes. Try out the games here too - you can win fish and awesome prizes - and get to meet a lot of great people!

Oh wow! I just said that because many people thinks that older people should not be playing online games... I'm glad that i'm not alone rofl
I'll try to be updated as much as i can wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:54 am
some of us are young at heart LOL there is actually another Guild called Awesome Mature Gaians - not a Booty Guild but you will see there are quite a few of us old timers here XD
Fluffy Storm
Nia Phoenix

Oh wow! I just said that because many people thinks that older people should not be playing online games... I'm glad that i'm not alone rofl
I'll try to be updated as much as i can wink

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Fabled Twilights

Predestined Lionheart

30,640 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:16 am
Hiya, hope to meet like-minded booty grabber and keep booty grab alive. ^_^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games