Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:01 am

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?

I had an aquarium on this account several years back and due to lags and glitches, I let it fade away. Last year I started with the fishies on another account just to see if things had improved, and I've had so much fun with it I decided to re-open the tank on here, my main. biggrin

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?

Hng...I dunno. I like the orca a lot, and the narwhal.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?

I read the tarot, am a student of the paranormal and a big-time Internet addict.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?

I'm retired. rofl I design websites, work with graphics and tutor older adults in computer literacy, as part of a little side business I have to make me feel like I still contribute to society.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

Most of my friends on Gaia call me Lycan. A few call me Wolf Boy. Or use my screen name. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 am
-- How long have you had an aquarium? I've had my aquarium up and running sense i 1st join til now i strangely like collecting gaia fish xp
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? mini monsters (they maybe evil in zomg but they're supper cool to have in an aquarium twisted )
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? hmm i'm a huge gamer and i strangely write poetry.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? i'm out of school haven'y step foot in a school sense i graduated high school xd
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? you can call me Baki or Tsubaki. emotion_yatta

PS. if you need a few extra fish hit me up threw a PM or comment asking nicely for some fish. biggrin  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:32 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

ll Fatal Charades ll

Master_Yumiee

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:37 am
kay so, about myself ... How I got into gaia was due to my affiliation with Habbo (another vitrual online game) and my prohibition from this site until 2020 LOL... In other words, I was banned until 2020 for various reasons Hahaha so ever since then I have been with gaia since 2008.

This account of mine is my second account turned into my main account. My relationship with gaia? well it's honestly a love-hate relationship because i'd get bored of it and go on hiatus for like half a year or so. When the time comes that I start missing it then id come back hehehe 4laugh Ohh I was really devastated when I found out that zOMG was GONEE! Man I didn't even get to play (not even once) the year that it was taken away crying Ohh the memories ... So why am I back in Gaia in the year of 2016? Hahaha honestly speaking, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I earn triple the amount of money I used to earn way back then (becuase of Lakekindered) and the fact that I can pretty much buy whatever I want? But then again, the items here are overwhelming that it is so hard to keep up with every single one of them. But, one thing is for sure I still enjoy booty grab once in a while ^^ I even made a thread specifically for it despite the fact that I should be studying instead *smirk* oh priorities ... last time I check I was 11 years old who had no responsibilities... But anways underneath is my thread ^^

Check it out if you have time~ (it's still processing but ye)
User Image

If you want to see my face? well you can click my IG on my signature
I don't want to blab too much over here so that's it for now! And one more thing, if you want any anime/manga recommendations then hit me up! OKAY COOL
I look forward to meeting you guys! see you emotion_yatta

~Master_Yumiee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:07 pm
Master_Yumiee
kay so, about myself ... How I got into gaia was due to my affiliation with Habbo (another vitrual online game) and my prohibition from this site until 2020 LOL... In other words, I was banned until 2020 for various reasons Hahaha so ever since then I have been with gaia since 2008.

This account of mine is my second account turned into my main account. My relationship with gaia? well it's honestly a love-hate relationship because i'd get bored of it and go on hiatus for like half a year or so. When the time comes that I start missing it then id come back hehehe 4laugh Ohh I was really devastated when I found out that zOMG was GONEE! Man I didn't even get to play (not even once) the year that it was taken away crying Ohh the memories ... So why am I back in Gaia in the year of 2016? Hahaha honestly speaking, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I earn triple the amount of money I used to earn way back then (becuase of Lakekindered) and the fact that I can pretty much buy whatever I want? But then again, the items here are overwhelming that it is so hard to keep up with every single one of them. But, one thing is for sure I still enjoy booty grab once in a while ^^ I even made a thread specifically for it despite the fact that I should be studying instead *smirk* oh priorities ... last time I check I was 11 years old who had no responsibilities... But anways underneath is my thread ^^

User Image

I don't want to blab too much over here so that's it for now! And one more thing, if you want any anime/manga recommendations then hit me up! OKAY COOL

~Master_Yumiee

See you~ 4laugh *flausch* you are not alone, missing zOMG sad emotion_kirakira  

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

Master_Yumiee

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:11 pm
Niamh Cuina
Master_Yumiee

User Image

~Master_Yumiee

See you~ 4laugh *flausch* you are not alone, missing zOMG sad emotion_kirakira

Heheh thank you Nia! so glad to have come across you heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 am
Hello everyone! New member here! New to the booty grab thing but hope that will be able to enjoy it just like what my friend told me. lol

Also, currently looking for my tank collection to stalk hehe

Anyways! I'm happy to be part of the team! emotion_yatta  

Zumiragi

Fighting Cookies

Celebrating Worker

23,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:06 pm
hi people.
Just joined the guild.
I have had the aquarium since I joined gaia, but worked on it year a so ago.
I like to make craft. heart
I'm cookies for short or FC. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:22 pm
Heya!

Most people call me Silver but you can call me whatever you like... Wait, scratch that! You can call me anything as long as it isn't cruel. ;n;
And If you don't I'll have to teach you a lesson with these babies!
*makes little fists*
This one is called Righteous Indignation and the other Justice! emotion_donotwant

I like a plethora of stuff especially if it is cute and or funny. I also dislike a lot of things too, weird right? I also tend to capitalize random letters, misspell, and use punctuation and grammar as I deem fit! Oh and I have frequent problems with auto correct. My brain likes to show how much it Loves me!
Just for the record I am definitely not crazy. I'm totally and completely sane.... Believe these words >_>

BONUS INFO!
How long have you had an aquarium?
Wait, WHAT!? Was I suppose to be counting!? Nobody told me that!

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Watermeats! Who wouldn't love um? They're just so adorable... wait, you think their ugly? GASP! Who are you people!?

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Well, I like to press an instrument consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood on material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances. Then I like to maneuver it to make little pictures.

Silver Freak

Playful Flip-Flopper

30,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

GreenDayLovingWhovian

Tipsy Gaian

5,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:28 pm

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since 2009
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the Blue Mermaids
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Eh, I mostly watch TV
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Finished school LONG ago!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Green Day Lover, OR Whovian, OR Michelle biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:00 pm
Hi! Lets see what I can post here....

Well I've had an aquarium on and off since I first started Gaia a number of years ago, was only recently that I've made more of an effort to really keep one. I don't have a favorite fish, I more or less just put whatever into my tank and hope that I don't forget about it later.

As for hobbies outside of this site, I have a few and far between. Honestly I can't really call them "hobbies" if they include not trying to strangle people on a daily basis, I'm far too often in a foul mood but tend to hide it well online since people can't see me scowling. Generally I'm nice and do like to talk to people.

I got out of school once I graduated HS and haven't looked back since, don't really see the need to go into debt for a piece of paper that will only serve as kindling for fire and leave me extremely broke. You can call me Ash-chan, Ashlyn, or just plain "Hey, you" will be awesome. biggrin  

Ashlyn Mark

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:40 pm
Fighting Cookies
hi people.
Just joined the guild.
I have had the aquarium since I joined gaia, but worked on it year a so ago.
I like to make craft. heart
I'm cookies for short or FC. biggrin

Welcome cookies - so glad to have you here! You'll find it hard not to giggle at all the shenanigans that go on here - just have fun! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:43 pm
Silver Freak
Heya!

Most people call me Silver but you can call me whatever you like... Wait, scratch that! You can call me anything as long as it isn't cruel. ;n;
And If you don't I'll have to teach you a lesson with these babies!
*makes little fists*
This one is called Righteous Indignation and the other Justice! emotion_donotwant

I like a plethora of stuff especially if it is cute and or funny. I also dislike a lot of things too, weird right? I also tend to capitalize random letters, misspell, and use punctuation and grammar as I deem fit! Oh and I have frequent problems with auto correct. My brain likes to show how much it Loves me!
Just for the record I am definitely not crazy. I'm totally and completely sane.... Believe these words >_>

BONUS INFO!
How long have you had an aquarium?
Wait, WHAT!? Was I suppose to be counting!? Nobody told me that!

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Watermeats! Who wouldn't love um? They're just so adorable... wait, you think their ugly? GASP! Who are you people!?

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Well, I like to press an instrument consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood on material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances. Then I like to maneuver it to make little pictures.

Hello Silver - it's great to meet you! We look forward to seeing your artwork. Make your way around - it's a great bunch of people here - and something tells me you'll blend in really well wink

( I seem to have the same problem with auto correct LOL)  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:45 pm
GreenDayLovingWhovian

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since 2009
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the Blue Mermaids
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Eh, I mostly watch TV
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Finished school LONG ago!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Green Day Lover, OR Whovian, OR Michelle biggrin

User Image

Hello there! I guess you've been around Gaia longer than I have LOL It's great to have you with us. There are lots of fun games to play and really great people to get to know - just watch out for that dang spider...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games