Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 pm
Ashlyn Mark
Hi! Lets see what I can post here....

Well I've had an aquarium on and off since I first started Gaia a number of years ago, was only recently that I've made more of an effort to really keep one. I don't have a favorite fish, I more or less just put whatever into my tank and hope that I don't forget about it later.

As for hobbies outside of this site, I have a few and far between. Honestly I can't really call them "hobbies" if they include not trying to strangle people on a daily basis, I'm far too often in a foul mood but tend to hide it well online since people can't see me scowling. Generally I'm nice and do like to talk to people.

I got out of school once I graduated HS and haven't looked back since, don't really see the need to go into debt for a piece of paper that will only serve as kindling for fire and leave me extremely broke. You can call me Ash-chan, Ashlyn, or just plain "Hey, you" will be awesome. biggrin

Hey you! LOL So glad you decided to join XD It's a great and really fun Guild - hopefully you'll have more to laugh at than scowl! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:32 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? - Since I restarted the game
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? - Right now I like the Enki, so sassy
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? - I knit, and drink coffee
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? - I am on my own..ish..I have a family
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? - Bee

Okay, so, I started Gaia back in 2007, stopped playing right around the time zOMG was getting big. On a whim, I decided to come back and viola! I decided to start fresh since my inventory, cash, etc. was gone on the other account. While I mourn the former Gaia, this one is starting to grow on me yum_tea <-- coffee, not tea  

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:46 pm
How long have you had an aquarium?
Since a couple of month ago. I just started to take care of it. ^^;;

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Mermaids. c: I currently have a hoard of them.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I love to draw and make pixel art, but I am currently on hiatus since work is keeping me busy, plus its been hard to find inspiration. I love to play video games, I am mostly a Playstation gal, but my hubby kinda helped me with being a PC gamer (though we do not have a PC to currently play on that can handle the games.) I am currently playing a mix of Borderlands 2 and Minecraft PS3 edition.

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm on my own..... All alone.... xD Just kidding. I live with my hubby (we're not married yet).

What would you like us to call you/name?
You can call me Dante, Leo, or Vivi. It doesn't really matter which one you choose. :3

I think I started around in 2008 after a friend in middle school wanted me to join. Ever since then, I've been on here. I've seen the rise and fall of zOMG. I wasn't really active once it started to have major inflation, but that was because I had to focus in highschool. But now, I'm free to do what ever, unless work calls me in.

BTW, I loved the PM that had the invite in it. Just watch out on the mermaids, they might try to flirt with you and eat your cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 pm
Nia Phoenix
GreenDayLovingWhovian

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since 2009
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the Blue Mermaids
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Eh, I mostly watch TV
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Finished school LONG ago!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Green Day Lover, OR Whovian, OR Michelle biggrin

User Image

Hello there! I guess you've been around Gaia longer than I have LOL It's great to have you with us. There are lots of fun games to play and really great people to get to know - just watch out for that dang spider...

LOLLLL, spiders....*shudder*. Thanks for the welcome! I've been here on and off since 2009. I LOVE it here! biggrin  

GreenDayLovingWhovian

Tipsy Gaian

5,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Silver Freak

Playful Flip-Flopper

30,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm
Nia Phoenix
Silver Freak
Heya!

Most people call me Silver but you can call me whatever you like... Wait, scratch that! You can call me anything as long as it isn't cruel. ;n;
And If you don't I'll have to teach you a lesson with these babies!
*makes little fists*
This one is called Righteous Indignation and the other Justice! emotion_donotwant

I like a plethora of stuff especially if it is cute and or funny. I also dislike a lot of things too, weird right? I also tend to capitalize random letters, misspell, and use punctuation and grammar as I deem fit! Oh and I have frequent problems with auto correct. My brain likes to show how much it Loves me!
Just for the record I am definitely not crazy. I'm totally and completely sane.... Believe these words >_>

BONUS INFO!
Wait, WHAT!? Was I suppose to be counting!? Nobody told me that!

Watermeats! Who wouldn't love um? They're just so adorable... wait, you think their ugly? GASP! Who are you people!?

Well, I like to press an instrument consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood on material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances. Then I like to maneuver it to make little pictures.

Hello Silver - it's great to meet you! We look forward to seeing your artwork. Make your way around - it's a great bunch of people here - and something tells me you'll blend in really well wink

( I seem to have the same problem with auto correct LOL)

Thanks for the welcome Nia~♥
*super hug*
(LOL, Darn you auto correct! You are a blessing and a curse! T^T)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 pm
GreenDayLovingWhovian
Nia Phoenix
GreenDayLovingWhovian

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since 2009
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the Blue Mermaids
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Eh, I mostly watch TV
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Finished school LONG ago!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Green Day Lover, OR Whovian, OR Michelle biggrin

User Image

Hello there! I guess you've been around Gaia longer than I have LOL It's great to have you with us. There are lots of fun games to play and really great people to get to know - just watch out for that dang spider...

LOLLLL, spiders....*shudder*. Thanks for the welcome! I've been here on and off since 2009. I LOVE it here! biggrin

Wow - I guess you've seen a lot of changes! The best way to handle your fear of spiders is to get into Lightsaber training - your can beat on that little arachnid 5x a day!!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 pm
Silver Freak
Nia Phoenix
Silver Freak
Heya!

Most people call me Silver but you can call me whatever you like... Wait, scratch that! You can call me anything as long as it isn't cruel. ;n;
And If you don't I'll have to teach you a lesson with these babies!
*makes little fists*
This one is called Righteous Indignation and the other Justice! emotion_donotwant

I like a plethora of stuff especially if it is cute and or funny. I also dislike a lot of things too, weird right? I also tend to capitalize random letters, misspell, and use punctuation and grammar as I deem fit! Oh and I have frequent problems with auto correct. My brain likes to show how much it Loves me!
Just for the record I am definitely not crazy. I'm totally and completely sane.... Believe these words >_>

BONUS INFO!
Wait, WHAT!? Was I suppose to be counting!? Nobody told me that!

Watermeats! Who wouldn't love um? They're just so adorable... wait, you think their ugly? GASP! Who are you people!?

Well, I like to press an instrument consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood on material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances. Then I like to maneuver it to make little pictures.

Hello Silver - it's great to meet you! We look forward to seeing your artwork. Make your way around - it's a great bunch of people here - and something tells me you'll blend in really well wink

( I seem to have the same problem with auto correct LOL)

Thanks for the welcome Nia~♥
*super hug*
(LOL, Darn you auto correct! You are a blessing and a curse! T^T)

LOL me or auto correct??...wait...don't answer that! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since they came out...but only recently have I gotten serious about it.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? *shrugs* I don't know I kind of like a bunch of 'em. I guess the groups cause it seems like I have more fish in the tank then what you can have.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play video games or an MMO when I can, I like to write, anime, some sketching but very rare anymore, and gardening.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Everyday is school as I'm constantly learning how to survive.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Moon or Moony is fine.  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:04 pm
aaah coffee - a girl after my own heart XD!! Welcome to the Guild - take a look around there are plenty of gaes and fun and the members are terrific - glad to have you with us! XD
Bee Bloom
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? - Since I restarted the game
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? - Right now I like the Enki, so sassy
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? - I knit, and drink coffee
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? - I am on my own..ish..I have a family
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? - Bee

Okay, so, I started Gaia back in 2007, stopped playing right around the time zOMG was getting big. On a whim, I decided to come back and viola! I decided to start fresh since my inventory, cash, etc. was gone on the other account. While I mourn the former Gaia, this one is starting to grow on me yum_tea <-- coffee, not tea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:06 pm
Moonracer
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since they came out...but only recently have I gotten serious about it.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? *shrugs* I don't know I kind of like a bunch of 'em. I guess the groups cause it seems like I have more fish in the tank then what you can have.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play video games or an MMO when I can, I like to write, anime, some sketching but very rare anymore, and gardening.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Everyday is school as I'm constantly learning how to survive.

Hello Moon and wlecome! It's great to have you - lots of info on aquariums, but the most fun are all the games - poke around and have fun! XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:23 am
Nia Phoenix
Moonracer

Hello Moon and wlecome! It's great to have you - lots of info on aquariums, but the most fun are all the games - poke around and have fun! XD

Hi and thanks. ^_^ Yeah, when I get the chance I'll try and poke around a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 am
Great..I should warn you tho...well everyone here is just a tad...well..um...eccentric?
Moonracer
Nia Phoenix
Moonracer

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:46 pm
Dante the MGG
Since a couple of month ago. I just started to take care of it. ^^;;

Mermaids. c: I currently have a hoard of them.

I love to draw and make pixel art, but I am currently on hiatus since work is keeping me busy, plus its been hard to find inspiration. I love to play video games, I am mostly a Playstation gal, but my hubby kinda helped me with being a PC gamer (though we do not have a PC to currently play on that can handle the games.) I am currently playing a mix of Borderlands 2 and Minecraft PS3 edition.

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I'm on my own..... All alone.... xD Just kidding. I live with my hubby (we're not married yet).

What would you like us to call you/name?
You can call me Dante, Leo, or Vivi. It doesn't really matter which one you choose. :3

I think I started around in 2008 after a friend in middle school wanted me to join. Ever since then, I've been on here. I've seen the rise and fall of zOMG. I wasn't really active once it started to have major inflation, but that was because I had to focus in highschool. But now, I'm free to do what ever, unless work calls me in.

BTW, I loved the PM that had the invite in it. Just watch out on the mermaids, they might try to flirt with you and eat your cookies.

Hello Dante - I think I missed your post - so sorry. This is a fun place to play - and the games can be quite lucrative - ya just have to stick with them. Everyone here is great esp our exalted leader - so do some exploring - have some fun and we'll be looking for ya XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:56 pm
Nia Phoenix
Great..I should warn you tho...well everyone here is just a tad...well..um...eccentric?
Moonracer
Nia Phoenix
Moonracer

Ah, no worries. If I get comfortable with the people I'll fit right in. Till then...I'm rather quite as I watch and study. ^_^;  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
Hello Dante - I think I missed your post - so sorry. This is a fun place to play - and the games can be quite lucrative - ya just have to stick with them. Everyone here is great esp our exalted leader - so do some exploring - have some fun and we'll be looking for ya XD

Its ok. smile

I might not be on much due to work and other things, but I will try to participate. smile  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games