Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:22 pm
KurenaiYuhi43
Hello! I was kidnapped on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 am..I'm not sure who knocked me out, tied me up, and threw me in the hull of the ship but I'm guessing from the chatter that it was Boba Pett.

I'm a mule account used for charities but I appreciate the invite. Feel free to call me KurenaiYuhi43, Yuhi, or Kurenai...as long as you call me. wink 4laugh

Welcome Yuhi! As I told charity - still good to have your mule in here - gets those tanks out and gives you more gold for gifts - Is your reg account in here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
The cups are cool too - it must be a lot of work - my niece did some pixel art and spriting - I know how long it took her to do anything

Oh yeah, I was thinking of adding them in too, but I'm not too sure on that part yet. I guess it really depends.

It does take long. Its all step by step like digital art, but a little harder. You have to make sure that you have the right color for the line art as well as for the shading and highlighting. Some times it is easy depending on the colors, other times its hard. I think the hardest colors to work with is yellow and orange. Have it too dark and it will look bad. Have it too light is the same thing.  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:42 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix
The cups are cool too - it must be a lot of work - my niece did some pixel art and spriting - I know how long it took her to do anything

Oh yeah, I was thinking of adding them in too, but I'm not too sure on that part yet. I guess it really depends.

It does take long. Its all step by step like digital art, but a little harder. You have to make sure that you have the right color for the line art as well as for the shading and highlighting. Some times it is easy depending on the colors, other times its hard. I think the hardest colors to work with is yellow and orange. Have it too dark and it will look bad. Have it too light is the same thing.

neat my niece started in Animal crossing making the pixel shirts LOL she was awesome now she's doing 3D videos and stuff - I envy you artists XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
neat my niece started in Animal crossing making the pixel shirts LOL she was awesome now she's doing 3D videos and stuff - I envy you artists XD

XD Thats pretty cool. smile  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Hello! I was kidnapped on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 am..I'm not sure who knocked me out, tied me up, and threw me in the hull of the ship but I'm guessing from the chatter that it was Boba Pett.

I'm a mule account used for charities but I appreciate the invite. Feel free to call me KurenaiYuhi43, Yuhi, or Kurenai...as long as you call me. wink 4laugh

Welcome Yuhi! As I told charity - still good to have your mule in here - gets those tanks out and gives you more gold for gifts - Is your reg account in here?

Thank, Nia! biggrin Yes. My regular account has been in the guild for awhile now and we have been friends on it for some time too. You may even be friends on Charity's account since all 3 are connected. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 am
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

yeah..my jawdrops! she's on DA, YOUTUBE and tumbler too look for Kitsune Alchemist - she's the "Sonic" one LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:48 am
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

Thank, Nia! biggrin Yes. My regular account has been in the guild for awhile now and we have been friends on it for some time too. You may even be friends on Charity's account since all 3 are connected. 3nodding

I think I know who Charity is - a real sweetie XD ...hmmm...do you have a few accounts?..I love a good puzzle LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:49 am
Nia Phoenix
Charity1stPaw
Hello. My name is Charity1stPaw or when I'm on this account you can call me Charity, if you'd like. This is a mule account. I'm usually on it a lot since I use it for charity purposes but there will be times that I won't be able to be on here with this account. I will happily message you back if you send me a pm or a quote.
This account just got kidnapped on June 12th, 2016 by the guild which is awesome! I have another account which was kidnapped some time ago so it's pretty cool to have 2 accounts in the guild. This account won't be playing games in the guild but you never know..it may randomly hand out gifts to members for the fun of it.

welcome - I'm pretty sure I know who you are LOL and yeah..my alts and the SW Guild mule are in this Guild - but XD I get to play all the games!

Thank you. Oh, I'd hope so. You are on this account's friend list and my main account's friend list. I'm not sure that you're on Kurenai's list though.
I'm the same way..only my main account plays games..when I have the time to play.  

Charity1stPaw

Elfin Giver

23,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:00 am
Charity1stPaw
Nia Phoenix
Charity1stPaw
Hello. My name is Charity1stPaw or when I'm on this account you can call me Charity, if you'd like. This is a mule account. I'm usually on it a lot since I use it for charity purposes but there will be times that I won't be able to be on here with this account. I will happily message you back if you send me a pm or a quote.
This account just got kidnapped on June 12th, 2016 by the guild which is awesome! I have another account which was kidnapped some time ago so it's pretty cool to have 2 accounts in the guild. This account won't be playing games in the guild but you never know..it may randomly hand out gifts to members for the fun of it.

welcome - I'm pretty sure I know who you are LOL and yeah..my alts and the SW Guild mule are in this Guild - but XD I get to play all the games!

Thank you. Oh, I'd hope so. You are on this account's friend list and my main account's friend list. I'm not sure that you're on Kurenai's list though.
I'm the same way..only my main account plays games..when I have the time to play.

Exactly - wouldn't be fair to the other players if all our mules jumped in too! LOL emotion_hug I know ya sista XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:07 am
Nia Phoenix
Charity1stPaw
Nia Phoenix
Charity1stPaw

Exactly - wouldn't be fair to the other players if all our mules jumped in too! LOL emotion_hug I know ya sista XD

I completely agree. Yay! biggrin emotion_hug biggrin  

Charity1stPaw

Elfin Giver

23,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:23 pm
Nia Phoenix
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

yeah..my jawdrops! she's on DA, YOUTUBE and tumbler too look for Kitsune Alchemist - she's the "Sonic" one LOL

I'll have to look her up when I get the time too. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

I'll have to look her up when I get the time too. smile

Time is always the problem LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:52 am
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

I think I know who Charity is - a real sweetie XD ...hmmm...do you have a few accounts?..I love a good puzzle LOL

You're friends with Charity and 1littlewolfy. I think that you don't have this account on your friend list yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:15 am
Nia Phoenix

She has some very cute art. smile I found her easier on youtube. smile  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

She has some very cute art. smile I found her easier on youtube. smile

me too - there are a few with the same name on the other sites. Thanks for looking her up - I'm her biggest fan LOL so I am always promoting her (an aunt's job you know wink )  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff