Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:46 pm
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Hello! I was kidnapped on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 am..I'm not sure who knocked me out, tied me up, and threw me in the hull of the ship but I'm guessing from the chatter that it was Boba Pett.

I'm a mule account used for charities but I appreciate the invite. Feel free to call me KurenaiYuhi43, Yuhi, or Kurenai...as long as you call me. wink 4laugh

Welcome Yuhi! As I told charity - still good to have your mule in here - gets those tanks out and gives you more gold for gifts - Is your reg account in here?

Thank, Nia! biggrin Yes. My regular account has been in the guild for awhile now and we have been friends on it for some time too. You may even be friends on Charity's account since all 3 are connected. 3nodding

I think I know who Charity is - a real sweetie XD ...hmmm...do you have a few accounts?..I love a good puzzle LOL

You're friends with Charity and 1littlewolfy. I think that you don't have this account on your friend list yet.

definitely not..I recognize the name from Naruto LOL but not here on Gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
me too - there are a few with the same name on the other sites. Thanks for looking her up - I'm her biggest fan LOL so I am always promoting her (an aunt's job you know wink )

Hey, that's what makes you a good aunt. smile

Just thinking of sites, I can't wait for this other avatar base site to be up and running. I'm gonna try to be going between this one and that one. But that really depends on my personal life and my work life. Dx  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:12 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix
me too - there are a few with the same name on the other sites. Thanks for looking her up - I'm her biggest fan LOL so I am always promoting her (an aunt's job you know wink )

Hey, that's what makes you a good aunt. smile

Just thinking of sites, I can't wait for this other avatar base site to be up and running. I'm gonna try to be going between this one and that one. But that really depends on my personal life and my work life. Dx

Sometimes its tough to squeeze it all in LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:09 am
Nia Phoenix

Oh yeah, lol. I agree with that. Even though there is a HUGE mix of lazy.  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 am
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Hello! I was kidnapped on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 am..I'm not sure who knocked me out, tied me up, and threw me in the hull of the ship but I'm guessing from the chatter that it was Boba Pett.

I'm a mule account used for charities but I appreciate the invite. Feel free to call me KurenaiYuhi43, Yuhi, or Kurenai...as long as you call me. wink 4laugh

Welcome Yuhi! As I told charity - still good to have your mule in here - gets those tanks out and gives you more gold for gifts - Is your reg account in here?

Thank, Nia! biggrin Yes. My regular account has been in the guild for awhile now and we have been friends on it for some time too. You may even be friends on Charity's account since all 3 are connected. 3nodding

I think I know who Charity is - a real sweetie XD ...hmmm...do you have a few accounts?..I love a good puzzle LOL

You're friends with Charity and 1littlewolfy. I think that you don't have this account on your friend list yet.

I thought that we talked about this avi name on my main account? It is from Naruto because I love that character and her story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:28 am
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

Oh yeah, lol. I agree with that. Even though there is a HUGE mix of lazy.

LOL my favorite part! XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:37 am
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

I thought that we talked about this avi name on my main account? It is from Naruto because I love that character and her story.

maybe...i've been a little "out of it" last 2 years have had a lot of RL stuff..I love Naruto - have to get some new episodes on CN or else I have to watch more online LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 am
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

maybe...i've been a little "out of it" last 2 years have had a lot of RL stuff..I love Naruto - have to get some new episodes on CN or else I have to watch more online LOL

I know that you have and hopefully things will start going smoother for you soon. I need to do the same thing.  

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • That One Hero 500

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:05 am
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

I know that you have and hopefully things will start going smoother for you soon. I need to do the same thing.

getting there...thank you..yup too good to miss XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:09 am
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43
Nia Phoenix
KurenaiYuhi43

getting there...thank you..yup too good to miss XD

That's good. 3nodding biggrin You're welcome. heart Very true. mrgreen  

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • That One Hero 500

Jessi the fabulous

Tipsy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:26 am
Hello everyone!!! I have technically been with Gaia since 2005 but with a different account. I opened this one in 2008. I am back after a 7 year hiatus lol I just recently started my aquarium thanks to a very generous person who donated some wonderful fishies for my tank. heart I am a teacher, and love all things Disney! Feel free to send me a friends request as I love making new friends! My spirit animal is Darth Maul, he is my favorite sith of all time. Thank you for the invite!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:02 pm
Jessi the fabulous
Hello everyone!!! I have technically been with Gaia since 2005 but with a different account. I opened this one in 2008. I am back after a 7 year hiatus lol I just recently started my aquarium thanks to a very generous person who donated some wonderful fishies for my tank. heart I am a teacher, and love all things Disney! Feel free to send me a friends request as I love making new friends! My spirit animal is Darth Maul, he is my favorite sith of all time. Thank you for the invite!

Welcome to the Guild (...Tho I wish you were a jedi..oh..uh..did I say that aloud? *cough *cough) Make yourself at home and get in there and play those games - winning fish is sooo much more fun than buying them XD..plus you get to hone your Sith skills while doing it! XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:10 pm
Jessi the fabulous
biggrin *waves* Hi Jessi! Welcome to the darkest booty grab guild on Gaia!

We need another Sith here to push the Jedi around and kidnap tanks. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:27 pm
Darkerdemons
Jessi the fabulous

We need another Sith here to push the Jedi around and kidnap tanks. emotion_dowant

YESSSSSS How do I steal the tanks???  

Jessi the fabulous

Tipsy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:02 pm
Jessi the fabulous
Darkerdemons
Jessi the fabulous

YESSSSSS How do I steal the tanks???

emotion_dowant Like so:
User Image

Or maybe not... Some tank owners find that too flashy... Hahaha. (They're just envious of Darth's good looks). Here are some milder bumpers you can use if you plan to kidnap (grab booty from) tanks. If you keep track of your bumps in the bump log subforum you might snag some more fish as well.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff