Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm
Jessi the fabulous

redface I told someone I would try putting an avatar together in avatar builder. That was when avatar builder was down for a while last month though. Of course now, I'm trying to remember who I said I would make the avatar for. Was it you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Darkerdemons
Jessi the fabulous

redface I told someone I would try putting an avatar together in avatar builder. That was when avatar builder was down for a while last month though. Of course now, I'm trying to remember who I said I would make the avatar for. Was it you?

It was not, love so no worries! heart  

Jessi the fabulous

Tipsy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Pinkelilly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:30 pm
Hello everybody!
I've been on Gaia since 2005. In that timespan I've been on and off Gaia, but I have never really left it, nor can I say goodbye to my precious account.
In the decade I've been on I've gotten my degree as a nurse, became mom of two great kiddo's,... These were definitely the highlights! 4laugh
I'm working on my aquarium since they came out, but only recently I've tried to prettify it with better fishies. I hope you can give me some tips on how to improve my tank! mrgreen
I love to talk about all kinds of stuff and I love to make new friends! You can call me Pinkelilly, Lilly, Pinky,... I don't care, I just hope you'll be nice to me! blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:08 am
Welcome! No worries about that - everyone here is terrific ans always nice...well except maybe for Darth V..but he's only doing his job, trying to fill you with hate and anger to be a better Sith - stick with Jedi - you'll be fine LOL
Pinkelilly
Hello everybody!
I've been on Gaia since 2005. In that timespan I've been on and off Gaia, but I have never really left it, nor can I say goodbye to my precious account.
In the decade I've been on I've gotten my degree as a nurse, became mom of two great kiddo's,... These were definitely the highlights! 4laugh
I'm working on my aquarium since they came out, but only recently I've tried to prettify it with better fishies. I hope you can give me some tips on how to improve my tank! mrgreen
I love to talk about all kinds of stuff and I love to make new friends! You can call me Pinkelilly, Lilly, Pinky,... I don't care, I just hope you'll be nice to me! blaugh

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Pinkelilly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:55 am
Nia Phoenix
Welcome! No worries about that - everyone here is terrific ans always nice...well except maybe for Darth V..but he's only doing his job, trying to fill you with hate and anger to be a better Sith - stick with Jedi - you'll be fine LOL
Pinkelilly
Hello everybody!

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:14 am
Spifficated
User Image

Hello and welcome to Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Booty Grab Guild! We're so pleased you joined us, but we'd like to know more about you!

Please post a small introduction for the guild. Don't know what to say? That's okay, here are a few subjects you can use to tell us more about yourself.
[/
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?don't know
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? the spooky phonograph
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? not really
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? duh
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
not late for dinner
User Image

demonic_angelkynd1

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200

DeiPurple

Dear Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 pm
♥

Hello I am DeiPurple.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since they came out in Gaia, I did take a hiatus from Gaia for a bit but when I got back I got my tank back into action again.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Watermeats and mermaids.. well I like alot of things cause they are so cute like the kiki fish and coco fish and dolphins etc.....
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? doing things outside of Gaia? Is that a thing?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I want to be in school again.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Dei

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:01 am
Hello I'm *wild and crazy thing! * and I'm one of Queen's mules! just wanted to get my tank added to the guild =) love this guild^^

this character has not around too long, maybe a year, newbie^^  

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:45 pm
DeiPurple
♥

Hello I am DeiPurple.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since they came out in Gaia, I did take a hiatus from Gaia for a bit but when I got back I got my tank back into action again.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Watermeats and mermaids.. well I like alot of things cause they are so cute like the kiki fish and coco fish and dolphins etc.....
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? doing things outside of Gaia? Is that a thing?
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I want to be in school again.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can call me Dei

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hello, I just grabbed your glow. And Welcome. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:46 pm
wild and crazy thing
Hello I'm *wild and crazy thing! * and I'm one of Queen's mules! just wanted to get my tank added to the guild =) love this guild^^

Hey YOU! Hello. 4laugh  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:55 am
ozkur
wild and crazy thing

Hey YOU! Hello. 4laugh

HI there =) ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm
Hey there guildies names will I'm just your average gamer and Star wars junky or anything sci fi or fantasy in general glad to be among fellow Star wars fans. Allow my character Rach to introduce himself.
"Sup.... As you know I'm Rach ta Daki a Twi'lek Jedi Shadow I pretty much stay in the grey area of the force. Good bad Darkness light I'm whatever I need to be to survive gotta problem with that.... Oh well didn't come here for friends you stay outta my way and I'll stay out of yours." Ahahaha..... Sorry about Rach he's not the sociable type hope to get to know you all I'm always up to talk about anything star wars related games etc.  

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l Levy l

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
idk lol just had it but never known how to get a link to have a bump tread for booty grab.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Memphis, enki, Stone-colt, air-shark, dolphin, water-meat / item haha wish list >.<;
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Gamer girl < i got steam acc if u like to add me >/goth / Cosplay er < a shy one >/ love cooking < mostly experimenting on my own >
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
finished school in 2005/ graduated of Graphic arts in 2009/ graduate this
year of Culinary arts 2017 < newbie chef >
l levy l / levy

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:49 pm
l Levy l
idk lol just had it but never known how to get a link to have a bump tread for booty grab.
Memphis, enki, Stone-colt, air-shark, dolphin, water-meat / item haha wish list >.<;
Gamer girl < i got steam acc if u like to add me >/goth / Cosplay er < a shy one >/ love cooking < mostly experimenting on my own >
l levy l / levy

Yey! We finally have a graduated chef in the guild! Maybe we'll see some changes in the cafeteria!

Do you have a favorite dish that you like cooking?

ninja The guide in my signature has information on the bump thread. Will be making a guide for this guild too at some point.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

l Levy l

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 pm
Darkerdemons
l Levy l
l levy l / levy

Yey! We finally have a graduated chef in the guild! Maybe we'll see some changes in the cafeteria!

Do you have a favorite dish that you like cooking?

beef stroganoff
mofongo
corn beef brisket
BBR
and few other stuff haha
lol i cant seam to tip u here
dark i have missed u were u been

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash