Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Lilly The Vampire Goddess

Shy Vampire

10,625 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? 2 months (i'm a newbie to gaia)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Mini monsters, Kikki, Coco & Sea Angel
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Writing Drawing Playing video games and Cosplaying.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm currently on my own & hating my job as a lawyer.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? call me Lilith of Lilly i'll answer to both.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:34 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? 2 months (i'm a newbie to gaia)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Mini monsters, Kikki, Coco & Sea Angel
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Writing Drawing Playing video games and Cosplaying.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm currently on my own & hating my job as a lawyer.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? call me Lilith of Lilly i'll answer to both.

Hi Lilly! Welcome to the guild! biggrin

What kind of writing do you like to do?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Shy Vampire

10,625 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 am
Darkerdemons

Hi Lilly! Welcome to the guild! biggrin

What kind of writing do you like to do?

Hey demons! Thanks for the warm welcoming.

I mostly right short stories or fan fictions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am
Hey demons! Thanks for the warm welcoming.

I mostly right short stories or fan fictions.

You're welcome!

I used to do some writing on my own, but haven't done any in a while. Maybe it's because I usually wind up painting ceramics these days. I still write in a few roleplays though.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Shy Vampire

10,625 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:59 am
Darkerdemons

You're welcome!

I used to do some writing on my own, but haven't done any in a while. Maybe it's because I usually wind up painting ceramics these days. I still write in a few roleplays though.

I do role plays but mostly threw pms  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:48 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? For as long as Booty Grab has been around, but I have to be honest in saying that I don't play. sweatdrop
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I do have favorites! Octopii, Hermit Cat, Ninja Fish -- and I know they aren't around much anymore: Aquarium Snow Crystal, and the mermaids
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I like to read, write, and draw.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own-ish (I have a family.)
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Thornwick or Thorn. I'm also known as Gen to some, but that's because this isn't the account I started out with when I first joined Gaia.  

Thornwick

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

a d o r k a b u l l

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Used to play BG and have an aquarium years ago but just recently started one up again, so I guess years?
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love dolphins and airsharks!
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I do this thing called 'tagging,' it's using copyrighted images that I purchase and put together a 'tag' with the use of digital scrapkits. It's like scrapbooking 2.0!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Unfortunately I had to quit school several times due to personal issues, but I am looking to get back in sometimes soon
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? By my username or you can just call me Mel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi there, I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Pixelated-Kawaii. I love to play BG, and I even decided to make my own tank. smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

happy_guest

Sparkly Lunatic

14,725 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:33 pm
Thx for the add to the group. If you want to know how I ended up back at Gaia, just read my profile.

+------ How long have you had an aquarium? 10 years. Although it's been dusty most of the years. Just getting started again after another virtual world went in to bankruptcy. So many new fish in Gaia. Will make a tank thread in a few days.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Hamuhamu, It's cute. Love that they added in some Zomg items.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Photography, Disney World and I live for live music.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Happy or Hapster (just please not Guest.) lol

Feel free to give me feedback on my current tank. I do have an Enki to add.

heart Happy's Aquarium heart

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

heart Thanks for playing! heart

Analyze Aquarium

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 pm
hello everyone thanks for having me
I just got my tank well I mean I had it but never kept anything in it
that's why I wanted in I need this tank to give me gold or plat whatever will get me to buy gaian stuff thanks all
name is can can liz I like roaming around and not just on gaia online but on other games as well
well you guys all have fun and enjoy gaia online  

can can liz

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

([CandyKoRn])

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Since 2009, was very active up until 2012 and then took a long hiatus to do my degree.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Watermeats! heart

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I like long walks and photography.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
Nope! I finished my degree in chemistry last year and I've been in recovery ever since gonk gonk

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Candy is fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:08 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I've done some goldfish or whatever came my way in the past but this week is when I started getting serious about doing the aquarium.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Dolphins are my favorite animal IRL so they're definitely my favorite here
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I do a lot. Reading, writing, playing guitar, Photography (I'm actually starting to get paid for that hobby) Graphic design (Maybe someday I'll get paid for that one LOL) And copious amounts of Fallout. I do a little bit of everything.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm no longer in school. I'm a nanny and love what I do.... Most days XD
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Call me Yume gaia_star  

YumeNightfire27

Naughty Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

ambers_rainbow

Ghost of Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:57 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I guess I've always had an aquarium on Gaia, I'm just not very good at taking care of it tbh :/
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? The mermaids and prince enkii
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I'm a bookworm, movie buff, and I watch too much tv
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I still live with my parents LMAO!
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Amber or Ambers_rainbow which ever is easy lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Quite a while, but things tend to die when I'm on hiatus.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
Prince Enki. I'm saving up for a loaded Enki tank, but the mermaids take over easily with those 1 Plat Loyal's grab bag rates.
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Not much, really. (Aside from video games.)  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers