View Results

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 pm
+------ How long have you been on Gaia? since 2015, about 8 years with some hiatus
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? I like a lot of them. Maybe Lando
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? making thousands of OCs, although I do that here too.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?bord
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you.
This guild is a lot less ridiculous than I thought from the banner. But still silly in good ways  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:47 pm
I joined GO in 2010, and I love SW but only the original trilogy.  

MutantXFactor

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:43 am
MutantXFactor
I joined GO in 2010, and I love SW but only the original trilogy.

That's the trilogy I grew up with, so that's the one I love the most. However, I really enjoyed the epic lightsaber duel between Darth Maul and Kenobi. I also enjoyed the Pod Race. This guild is a bit of a satire on the whole "Dark Side" of the Force. I hope you enjoy yourself. Welcome to the Guild!

-Jaide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:16 pm
Hello My name is Tuti, Thank you for letting be become one of you all. heart  

Tuti_98

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:32 pm
Tuti_98
Hello My name is Tuti, Thank you for letting be become one of you all. heart

Hello, fresh victi.....um.....friend? Please make a glow thread in the Gaia Aquarium Forum so I can finish coding your tank for the threads, please? Also, you have room for two more fish, if you wanted to add them.

Tuti_98 User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:34 pm
+------ How long have you been on Gaia? made this account as a silly mule for Ultrabord in 2016, but it turned into a full-fledged alt account with a ton of old collectible items, mostly cheap trash though
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? yeah Elizabeth's favorite would be Lando
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? since this account IS an OC, the OC creation intensifies
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?NPC (the original joke), Chimera, Elizabeth, Liz is also good. Or the name of whatever other character I might currently have as my avatar.
I change my mind, this guild is just as weird as I expected from the banner. just different and more entertaining  

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:43 am
NaturallyPragmaticChimera
+------ How long have you been on Gaia? made this account as a silly mule for Ultrabord in 2016, but it turned into a full-fledged alt account with a ton of old collectible items, mostly cheap trash though
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? yeah Elizabeth's favorite would be Lando
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? since this account IS an OC, the OC creation intensifies
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?NPC (the original joke), Chimera, Elizabeth, Liz is also good. Or the name of whatever other character I might currently have as my avatar.
I change my mind, this guild is just as weird as I expected from the banner. just different and more entertaining

Have you ever gone to the Home Page of the guild and followed along with Axton's "Guided Tour?" I'm kind of curious what people think of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:57 am
Darth Verum Interius
NaturallyPragmaticChimera

Have you ever gone to the Home Page of the guild and followed along with Axton's "Guided Tour?" I'm kind of curious what people think of that.

oh that. I'm not jedi enough to say "yes I'll do a guided tour" when I'm too lazy/bored to bother xp so I won't have an unbiased opinion either. I'm sure it's good for others though  

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:15 am
ozkur
Helllllllllllooooooooooooo!

Here I am, some of you may have seen my tank glow, played/bumped. Thank you for that. heart

Hadn't really done much with a tank till I got better internet, wifi/personal hot spot through my cell phone. Other wise it would have to be dial up internet. That's all I can get because I'm too far out of the network. I'M WAY RURAL!
Still I continue to bug the phone company for dsl internet. scream

So, if you see me glowing I'd appreciate you bumping it many times if I'm not around. THANKS emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Anyhoo...I live in the mountains and winters can be brutal, more time for gaia. emotion_awesome At least when I'm not out shoveling, plowing the road, or feeding animals. We have 3 cows and 2 horses. One dog and two cats. I'm married now for 11 years or is it twelve. xd rofl No children, the animals are the kids. LOL

hope to see you all around and thanks for accepting me into the guild. cat_3nodding cat_cool

Oh and welcome anyone else here...HI, Howdy!

Just reminiscing about when it was I joined in all the going's on here in the guild. This was dated June 11, 2013 and I'm still here. emotion_facepalm rofl
We don't have the cows any longer, down to one horse. And my gosh did we get dumped on over the weekend probably a foot and a half of snow. ::throws more wood on the fire::
Okay, see ya in the guild or booty grabbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:37 am
ozkur
ozkur

Here I am, some of you may have seen my tank glow, played/bumped. Thank you for that. heart

Hadn't really done much with a tank till I got better internet, wifi/personal hot spot through my cell phone. Other wise it would have to be dial up internet. That's all I can get because I'm too far out of the network. I'M WAY RURAL!

So, if you see me glowing I'd appreciate you bumping it many times if I'm not around. THANKS emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Anyhoo...I live in the mountains and winters can be brutal, more time for gaia. emotion_awesome At least when I'm not out shoveling, plowing the road, or feeding animals. We have 3 cows and 2 horses. One dog and two cats. I'm married now for 11 years or is it twelve. xd rofl No children, the animals are the kids. LOL

hope to see you all around and thanks for accepting me into the guild. cat_3nodding cat_cool

Just reminiscing about when it was I joined in all the going's on here in the guild. This was dated June 11, 2013 and I'm still here. emotion_facepalm rofl
We don't have the cows any longer, down to one horse. And my gosh did we get dumped on over the weekend probably a foot and a half of snow. ::throws more wood on the fire::
Haha that's how I feel whenever I look at my very old posts from other accounts. XD  

Tyler558

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

made of nutella

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:57 am
+------ How long have you been on Gaia? over 14 years, lost track after that...my old
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? Shaak Ti
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Cooking and Baking
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Nutella
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you. I also like to roleplay, so if you do and have a interesting idea, let me know  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:51 am
made of nutella
+------ How long have you been on Gaia? over 14 years, lost track after that...my old
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? Shaak Ti
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Cooking and Baking
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Nutella
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you. I also like to roleplay, so if you do and have a interesting idea, let me know

One of the ways we role play in this guild is by playing monthly games with a vast array of characters in the "Temple Training Center" in the Temple to win prizes. It's also a great way to socialize with the other folks in the guild and a great way to give your tank more exposure in a guild built from the foundation of Booty Grab.
It's great to have you, Nutella.

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:54 am
ozkur
ozkur

Wow! You've certainly been loyal and quite interactive with my characters and the other members of the guild. You're an absolute blessing!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:55 pm
Hello, thanks for including me in the guild!!

+------ How long have you been on Gaia?
Since around 2013 I think. I played unitl 2014 and then left, and now I am back!

+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character?
I haven't watched any Star Wars sweatdrop I joined for the aquariums mainly.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I love all kinds of crafts, and I've recently gotten into movies. I've seen a lot of movies since 2020, but hardly any that were made before then. I also really like cooking and being outdoors in nature.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
tiny bird/bird/username-based names like that

I have always used Gaia as more of a lurker, so I'm happy to be a part of the guild community!  

the tiny bird

Friendly Shopper

10,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Generous 100

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:51 pm
the tiny bird
Hello, thanks for including me in the guild!!

+------ How long have you been on Gaia?
Since around 2013 I think. I played unitl 2014 and then left, and now I am back!

+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character?
I haven't watched any Star Wars sweatdrop I joined for the aquariums mainly.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I love all kinds of crafts, and I've recently gotten into movies. I've seen a lot of movies since 2020, but hardly any that were made before then. I also really like cooking and being outdoors in nature.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
tiny bird/bird/username-based names like that

I have always used Gaia as more of a lurker, so I'm happy to be a part of the guild community!

I am into certain crafts as well. I make my own jewelry and I sew a bit as well. Do you read a lot? I don't watch television or movies much unless somebody wants me to sit with them while they do. I read a lot instead. I have been studying the tarot a lot more lately than anything else at the moment. Glad to have you with us!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff