Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

sewshe

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Hello i'm pritong, or pri for short. I set up my 1st tank last yr of january
I love love love LOVE PANDAS SO MUCH mrgreen

I don't know where to post this, but just to remind the admins & everyone that my fish are currently taking a short break heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am
Hyo!

Thanks for inviting Ric, Waltz, and I. While I don't spend much time on Gaia it seems we already bump/pilfer/protect many of each other's tanks.

See you guys out there! emotion_brofist  

Harx

Winter Swordsman

pokestarwind

Dapper Dabbler

15,400 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 am
Hello hello!!

I'm pokestarwind. Today is my gaiaversary, coincidentally! seven years, hooray! I've been grabbing tanks on and off for a couple years.

Off to grab more tanks and bump more threads!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium?
Since a million years ago when they first came out. I never put fish in it because the upkeep seemed daunting. I only recently added fish a few weeks ago

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I like Airsharks, they look cool.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Why would I have a hobby outside of Gaia?

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I am not in any school...and I'm not on my own.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
Dorg Endo, Dorg, variations and nicknames are fine. Do as you wish

I'm working on updating my profile so it has a better About Me section. But what you should know about me is that I'm a pretty typical Gaian. Anime loving, crazy, quasi-nerd, weirdo and proud of it. I live with the love of my life, known on Gaia as Ice Heart (he eternally lurks). This month will be our 10 year anniversary! The past few years I was quite absent from Gaia cause real life got in the way, but now it's good again. Glad to be back. I'll try to figure out my place in this guild, I've never been one to stick to a schedule so I could be online any day, mostly mornings or evenings.

Anyway...it may take me a week to get into the flow of this guild. My evil moves slowly but surely.  

Dorg Endo

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? About a year and a half or so
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Hmmmm I like Watermeats
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play bass in a death metal band,, I'm an artist (haven't been doing much painting or writing lately), I like to write movie scripts and do stuff involving radio.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I go to College living with my mom.. I am an adult though..
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? there is my screen name unless you find out otherwise (which you may which if you do awsome.. I won't force you to keep it secret.. I'm not super discrete)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm
Hello there everyone! I'm Kay!

I'm an acquaintance of his Darthness, and it seems that, despite my lack of enthusiasm for cruelly shaking fish for money, I've been invited here!

In the end, this is all a result of Darth Daddicus brutally murdering our two grunny candidates (with, despite any rumors (or evidence, or first hand witness accounts with accompanying signed affadavits, or credit card records) to the contrary, absolutely no aid/help/planning/doing/side-by-side-brutal-murdering from me), followed by his eventual trouncing in the Gaia general elections by yours truly (because, as it turns out, only a small percentage of Gaians actual want to be smited, domineered, tortured, etc.) and subsequent discovery that I was elected to a fictional office...

So, with the knowledge of what I threat I had become, he politely invited me over for a pleasant visit, (i.e. surveillance). As I can just as easily watch his horde from my cushy Guild-provided, I figured why not?

(( sweatdrop Wow, that was extremely rambley, even for me...))

Anyways, I am Kelly, 19 year old guy from east coast USA...

I like video games, anime, reading, the usual stuff. I'm a prude and a goody-two shoes, so, I'm much more apt to hang with Jinn than Daddicus...

I have an old soul and some unusual preferences, but nothing too interesting.

So, because this post sounds so ridiculous bad to me, I'm going to leave it at that... Good night. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

HuskyEars

Intellectual Risk-Taker

14,675 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Erm... since they were made I guess. I was a member on gaia before booty grab was made.
+------ What is your favourite aquarium fish/item? Stone coatl
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? a few.. archery, I collect pretty knives and swords, I am a mechanic in training, I like playing games on my xbox and pc.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am in college
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? My name is Debs but feel free to shorten my username if you wish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 am
Just call me Wendy.
Yeah.
My tank is like, ghetto right now.
I'm buying fish you guys, no worries.
I'm in high school, it's alright. Can't wait to leave xD
I want to either be a mechanic or like...a dentist.
I draw, and uhm, study, derp.

seruienti

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am
Hello, Kbaby here! I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be too active in posting/chatting because I'm trying to stay away from Gaia until the school year is over. Also, I have some vacation trips coming up. But let the introductions begin!

Hmm...good question. I honestly have no idea. Ever since they created the aquariums in 2008?? emotion_eyebrow
The ones I can not afford... stare
Video games, music, reading! emotion_yatta
I am in graduate school & will be done by next summer! sweatdrop
*points to top of post* Kbaby will work just fine! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since I first came to Gaia back in '09, but it wasn't until February this year that I put real fish in it. Sadly, this may be my first and last time doing so seeing as I sunk a ton of gold in making it and have yet to make even a tenth of that back.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Enki, because he's freaking adorable
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Being a kidult! emotion_awesome
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Working class old hag here
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Icy or Ice is just fine with me. wink

I must say that I was rather pleasantly surprised that my booty had been kidnapped, but at the same time saddened at the fact that I didn't realize said booty was gone until I'd received the kidnapping note. emotion_facepalm That's a lot of junk to go missing without noticing! gonk

Anyway, thanks for the invite. While I may not be very active (RL issues), you'll see me around pinching booties as I go. whee

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlazingFlame56

Dangerous Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 am
How long have you had an aquarium? About a couple of weeks.
What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? Definitely the Giant Stone Coatl.
Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I love rock climbing, playing drums, listening to music, and playing my ps3.
Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I am still in school and dreading every minute of it.
What would you like us to call you/name? Russ  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 am
emotion_bigvein
How long have you had an aquarium?
Not long; about one month. This is only my second tank.

What is your favorite aquarium fish?
I love grabbing from airsharks.
I just do well with them owob.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia?
I do art.

Are you still in school, or are you on your own?
I work and school full time. I still live with my mom.

What would you like us to call you?
Splosion. Splode. Anything along those lines, really. <3

Splosion-Chan

Profitable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 am
I've had an aquarium since they first came out. I haven't had a good booty grabbing tank until about a month ago.

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I like Grunny Subs because I prefer Pink Boxes over Enki's Catch. I don't do alchemy. But my favorite fish would have to be the Airshark, because they're the most money giving.

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Sure! My hobbies are playing League of Legends, Papercrafting, Sewing, Housekeeping, Baking, and Reading (manga).

I'm on my own. I graduated high school in 2010. I've been working odd jobs since and living with my boyfriend. I'm hoping to go to college for Japanese interpretation and translation. I want to become a translator mostly for manga publishing companies (hopefully a yaoi one, at that).

What would you like us to call you/name?
Just call me Yaoi, Yaoi Girl, anything having to do with my username. My real name is Chelsea but I don't much care to be called by it.

Nice to meet everyone! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 am
Hello, I'm MadHatterzMouse. I tend to be on occasionally and bump glow threads, but you may not see me too much as I tend to lurk around Gaia at the moment. I will be especially absent during the holidays coming up as I have trips planned. But it's nice to meet everyone and hope you all have fun~

Now onto this:
At least a couple years... since about the beginning of when they were started.
My favorite is the Dolphins and the Kokeshi.
Video games, anime, doing programming at a comic con, things like that.
Nope, but I would like to go back and get my masters at some point. Currently out slaving away in the workplace.
MadHatterzMouse, Mousie, Mouse, Hatter (anything that is in my user name)  

MadHatterzMouse

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 am
-Since they first started!!! Then I took an unfortunate 2-year hiatus...and now I'm back wink

What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
When it first started, Memphis! Now Im' a huge Dolphin/Irrawaddy fan emotion_bigheart

Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
Reading, Pokemon, and window shopping! emotion_awesome

I am still in school, and I live with my mom and grandma. Even though I graduated from HS in '06, life took a tough toll on me personally. I only recently got financial help and s**t happened during that 2-year hiatus. Sometimes people aren't so lucky. I do plan on leaving soon to stay with my boyfriend, but we both need to get on our feet - and stay there.

What would you like us to call you/name?
Call me Skarlis, Skar, or by my real name [see profile ;D] if you prefer.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff