8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am
*takes note of listed alchemy components for a later date* cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am
Eileen50
Being the designated contributor for a small group of accounts, we're hoping you're able to use most of the items and junk I've been trading to you of late. We have more junk waiting in the wings, along with other miscellaneous alchemy/zOMG/event components not listed in this thread, should you need more.
The stuff you've sent me has enabled me to make caches on at least 2 occasions... possibly more. So yes... it's definitely been helpful.

If in the end I have extra components sitting around in my inventory that aren't going to be used, I'll probably do some kind of giveaway. Level 10 is still quite a ways away, though sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rainbowlady1

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Eileen50
Being the designated contributor for a small group of accounts, we're hoping you're able to use most of the items and junk I've been trading to you of late. We have more junk waiting in the wings, along with other miscellaneous alchemy/zOMG/event components not listed in this thread, should you need more.
The stuff you've sent me has enabled me to make caches on at least 2 occasions... possibly more. So yes... it's definitely been helpful.

If in the end I have extra components sitting around in my inventory that aren't going to be used, I'll probably do some kind of giveaway. Level 10 is still quite a ways away, though sweatdrop

Do either of you need any common papers/flowers ( xd not carnations or old newspapers lol) I have some "overage" from my totals smile . Anybody know where I can pick up some SUEDE and CURED HIDES to finish my formula? That's all I'm needing xd . I have a quest thread in the game item exchange for it xd .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:44 am
rainbowlady1
Do either of you need any common papers/flowers ( xd not carnations or old newspapers lol) I have some "overage" from my totals smile . Anybody know where I can pick up some SUEDE and CURED HIDES to finish my formula? That's all I'm needing xd . I have a quest thread in the game item exchange for it xd .
I'll take anything extra emotion_awesome As for suede and cured hides, those are zOMG items. I don't know what they drop from though, as it's been a while since I've played zOMG at length.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm
Still been working on this, albeit very -very- slowly as I haven't been gathering components for caches or doing gold earning to buy stuff for it. Even so, I'm one level 3 combine away from being a level 4 alchemist. NEED MOAR CACHES! scream

Also, I've come to find that giftbox formulas are getting difficult to find on the market now and they aren't sold in the Bifrost, so from now on DON'T SEND ME YOUR GIFTBOXES UNLESS THEY'RE PINK OR GOLD. I don't need any of the other ones anymore, and I'll only need about 20 more pink before the last gold giftbox formula I have is used up. {Edit: just used the last goldbox formula I had. There are more on the market right now, but not really worth the price I don't think.} Gold ones are still useful for making caches, though.

I'm going to keep searching the market to try to find giftbox formulas to utilize all the ones I'd been given before I realized the formulas were becoming so rare, but after a while, I may just end up selling them and using the funds for other alchemy components.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am
With Philosopher's Caches now being sold for gold in the alchemy store, decided to take a chance on one for 50k and hope it gave me a component I needed. It actually did. I'm now a level 4 alchemist. Now I have to look over my notes again and see how I was planning on going through level 4 sweatdrop

Edit: Updated the first post with the formulas I was looking at for level 4. The other components listed above the formulas {sans pancakes} are all still needed as well.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm
Octopus on my head {any color} and Paul the Octopus have been added to the list of components I need.

Also, if you happen to get a mint sundae sweets formula from somewhere {I have no idea where they come from} that would also be great.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm
emotion_facepalm That's why I've been holding onto the trash and flowers... I knew there was somebody who wanted it, I just forgot who. cat_sweatdrop I'm assuming you still need it, since it's still on your list.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 am
Yep. Philosopher's caches are a bit easier to obtain now that they're available in Bifrost, but that's still 50k a pop and I'll need thousands of them stressed So being able to make as many as possible cheaply would be great.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 pm
Removed some things from the list as the formulas I was looking at for them have become too expensive to make. They were expensive to begin with, but even more so now. As such, I will be liquidating the supplies I have gotten for them. If you've donated any of these and would like yours back, let me know:

Fausto's bottle
Starmony
Double Complete Rainbow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:32 pm
Added Langer to the list of things I need.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:15 am
What kind of flowers do you need and how many?  

Bellydancer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:05 pm
Bellydancer
What kind of flowers do you need and how many?

User Image
All of them. Everything you can spare. I'm in most need of blue carnations, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:31 am
Okay, I'm going to try and send you a trade (it's been a while sweatdrop ), I'll send a philosophers cache with it as well. I'm not using it....  

Bellydancer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:49 am
12 xp into level 4 thanks to all the materials you guys have been providing me. Could use more regalia of ancient fire items, paul the octopus, and langer the dragon plushes.

I think I'll need to relearn how to play zOMG to get some other materials sweatdrop

Quest & Exchange Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff