User Image

Quote:
I guess this is a sermon maybe

xxx

I am here to declare to you you are loved emotionally by all of heaven, God and I. Someone approaches you calling you stuff that dose not align right with the word of God, ignore them and simply smile and tell them I love you . These people on a journey trying to discover who they are will become clueless of what to say and simply watch as your love fuse in their face just by speaking it onto them. When you speak love you will always have the last word and nations will crumble before you in physical and emotional reality.

I would hate to brag about me but I feel I must. I had a dream I was in a safe haven and everything foul and didn't align right with the word of God was burnt up before it even got a toe nail off the ground. I felt God's endless love fused in me and it was perfected and I was divinely evolved in every way even down to my movements people. I was a being of pure solid divine endless love and I only knew love, patients, fun, acceptance, eternal will power of love and I was and still the heart of God all mighty. I only knew what God wanted me to have, every foul thing was internally cut off from me and I was a uncorrectable being of God and time itself crumbled before me and even death became a coward.

In eternity foul people and foul words will be dead, its futile to continue lawlessness against heaven and God. Because in the end you will be dead and worthless should you continue your lawless ways. That dream alone caused me to know the meaning of life and evolve beyond this world, to me now this world is like a baby wanting to be loved and wanting security nothing more. I once had a dream I also died for Christ, it only shows how committed I am to follow Christ no matter what happens to me in the end, for I know I will be safe regardless of things in life.

In the past my life was merely wanting heaven,after that dream I learned patience, endless love and more.

I personally am reacting as this new person I have evolved into now, but if you accept Christ that's up to you to decide but know the faults if you don't

User Image

Love of God

God's love is so great I can feel the love as I speak. Its like being engulfed in light taking off imperfection and being transformed into divine holy evolution, the highest evolution you can ever get ever. You literally fill taking off imperfection for perfection in Christ, and oh my God you literally fill the ultimate love of God full blast that the universe itself is literally aware of you. God! You fill endless love blasting from you always every second every minute, I even know the answer to life itself and its so simple that a baby can understand it.

Love, patience and God is the answer to everything for us. People I have seen what God expect of us in my dreams, listen to the saints listen to the prophets and all things are already set in motion for us, just obey and follow the word. God's love is so powerful it will warp your mind completely and at the same time shatter your expectations of what you thought divine infinite love was and everything you thought love was. God's love is so beyond imagining powerful your last will in eternity would wana drop to your knees and surrender all about you in full to God. In God's love it is impossible for foul things to exist it’s just not there. Our father is so loving you would wana drop to your knees and say I LOVE You Daddy! So pure, so loud and so innocent from the depts of your soul.

Man! Gods love is so GREAT I can fill his LOVE even now! I feel like shouting to you right now it’s that dang POWERFUL! Whew! When you feel Gods love he lets you know he is your daddy and he is loud. Christ is loud to, he will let you know he is your brother and king. Gods love alone has enough power to eradicate all foul and evil things to their knees on their faces folks.. The love of God is so great I felt it more than three times people. Power so great your being fill like being thrown backwards with tremendous force.