Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Beach Party Panic Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Previously, on Digimon: Digital Monsters...

Having received an invitation to attend a beachside concert being performed by the popular idol singer, Nene Amano, the members of Xros Heart assemble at the beach to enjoy some fun in the sun before the show. However, a group of rowdy aquatic digimon intends to upstage the concert with their own overly loud musical performance. And there's only one way to put a stop to this potentially catastrophic musical disaster.

It's time to start Digimon Hunting!

Zapmon: I think this might be the most normal introduction we've had yet.

Crystal: Ordinarily I would consider that to be an improvement, but the fact remains that Larry is somehow once again back from the dead.

Zapmon: Right. We'd better leave the rest up to Jared.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm
... you know, i honestly thought i found and destroyed his respawn point ages ago.

maybe it was a decoy one?

possibly, but then again this is Larry.

true enough, and for some reason, i'm feeling a bit.. Pokemon-ish. *grins evilly and pulls out a Pokeball*

*spies the pokeball* hey, isn't that...?

depends~ come on out, my friend! *tosses pokeball*

*sets into a fighting stance when appearing*

oh.. thought he was going to bring out Groudon...

nahh, overkill. anyway.. Focus Blast, consume it, then Lock on and Dynamic Punch!

*charges the blast, but does as ordered, beginning to unleash a -lot- of power, and then proceeds to set up targeting recticules in eyes, before disappearing, reappearing before Larry, and unleashing a MASSIVE (try 3x powerful) Dynamic Punch for Larry's chest*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Crystal managed to sidestep the inevitable ogling that resulted from being at the beach with a bunch of adolescent boys by strategically donning a pair of exercise shorts over her navy blue one piece swimsuit to conceal her Xros Loader even while she was in the water at the beach. She had, of course, brought along the dreaded silver bikini at Nene's request for some kind of photo shoot with the rest of the girls, but so long as she was actually going to be out there swimming Crystal demanded practicality before showing off so much skin.

Not that there wasn't enough bare flesh for the boys to ogle, although Tagiru found himself quickly averting his gaze from the bare chest of one Yuu Amano. Seriously, why did he have to have such a girly figure?! Zenjirou, meanwhile, was praising the glorious sight of Nene, Akari and Airu in their respective bikinis eliciting a mild glare from Yuu, mainly because Nene is his sister and not at all because he's being protective of Airu, honest. Yuu, for his part, purposefully avoided looking at his sister or the aforementioned blonde because he was making no secret of the fact that he was far more interested in seeing Taiki without a shirt on. Crystal would have been doing much of the same if not for the fact that she was presently surfing through the crashing waves on the back of a newly captured Tylomon. Suffice to say that Tagiru was also feeling pretty jealous about that.

Ryouma was secretly eying Taiki from a distance, not that his presence would go unnoticed for long. He was also vaguely contemplating the notion of forcibly separating Ren from that absurd hat as it did nothing for his image while he was wearing those swimming trunks. Ren just feigned like he was bored and refused to actually get in the water.

Kiriha leaned mildly on Taiki. "And here I thought your little girlfriend might act a little more feminine in the human world. She's not going to impress anyone carrying on like that."

"Well, she's doesn't really have to try to impress me," Taiki shrugged, although he didn't appear to mind the intrusion.

"I suppose not," Kiriha decided to let it slide.

"Not that she isn't impressive," noted Taiki. "I'm sure being out there must be harder than it looks for her since she's mentioned in the past that she isn't comfortable around large bodies of water and that she isn't a very strong swimmer. But taking the time to really bond with her digimon is important to her so she's willing to look past that."

"In other words, she's still just as crazy ever," Kiriha snickered mildly. "But that's fine too."

Suffice to say, the other girls in the group didn't appear to mind being lavished with so much male attention as they were readily taking advantage of Zenjirou's profound willingness to arrange all their gear on the beach. He reasoned that it was worth it just being in the presence of three such lovely bathing suit goddess. Akari probably would have smacked him for having such outlandish fantasies if he hadn't been making himself useful.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm
Roveth, Shiro, and Jake were respectively in their own swim trunks, purple ones for Jake, teal ones for Shiro, and oddly enough.. bright orange for roveth, despite the fact he was naturally pale white, nearly ghostly in skin color, while the color for shiro looked off due to the fact he was quite well tanned (he did hear a few whispers of 'bronze god' from some of the giggly girls in the background, but paid them no mind even as his fuzzy scarf around his neck known as Kudamon glared at the girls as if saying 'Eyes off my man!' of course, ranamon wasn't helping much either by having Shiro's right arm locked to her giggling as well "the beach is always so much fun~! i wonder if we should go join the others in the water, Ne Shiro-koi?" of course, this caused Kudamon to look at Ranamon with a venomus glare directed at her, and the two stuck their tongue out at each other while shiro in the 'middle' of all this was just sighing, with a sweatdrop trailing down his head 'why me?' he thought to himself.

Jake meanwhile was holding his own red and purple Xros-Loader and currently clearly arguing with someone within it, from the sounds of it if one was paying attention, it was Gigaseadramon, who wanted to come out and play, maybe even be a slide for the kiddies, with Jake vehmently shooting the ideas down every time, for the huge sea serpent digimon was.. well.. HUGE. no thanks for a slide! either way, other than that his even body tone and such made no mention to the fact Lemina was hdiing right behind Jake in her human form, currently looking out for new.. pools of money, given she was no longer in her favored place for making money.

Roveth? well, he was strutting around like the arch-b*****d he was with no digimon at his side, due to the fact none of them cared much for the water, and he was slightly a 'man on a mission' mode, given he had spotted the short-stuff wearing a hat, and grinned, before slipping off as quiet and unnoticable as a ghost, before proceeding to.. procure, Ren's hat, and then run off ahead while chanting "come and get it if you can shrimpy!" with a cackle and all, inducing sweatdrops from the others who had brought him along, making them wonder just what the hell were they thinking by bringing him?  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Indeed, those still assembled on shore were staring in wonderment at the sudden spectacle of Roveth running off with Ren's hat as the smaller boy seemed to process what had happened and immediately bolted after Roveth shouting, "You again?! Come back here and GIVE ME BACK MY HAT you b*****d!"

In all likelihood, the main reason anyone else had even taken notice of Roveth's antics at all was because of Ren's angry yelling. Ryouma, for his part, simply chuckled at how incredibly frazzled the young bluenette appeared to be at the sudden loss of his hat. The resulting hat hair aside, Ryouma reasoned that Ren still looked better without it. And, of course, Roveth had gotten pretty much everyone's attention locked on him in the process of stealing it so that was probably a nice bonus for him.

Crystal, meanwhile, found herself in a rather awkward predicament when the clear blue water of the ocean suddenly went black as it became flooded with the venomous ink of Marine Devimon's Guilty Black technique. She managed a surprised, "What the heck?" just before Tylomon, paralyzed by the venomous ink, was rapidly pulled under by one of Marine Devimon's squid-like tentacle arms. Unable to fight back, the sea dragon digimon was quickly dragged back into Crystal's Xros Loader leaving the poor girl having to fend for herself as she struggled within the inky blackness. When Crystal reached the surface gasping for breath, having herself been immobilized from exposure to the venomous ink, she was bound up in one of the tentacle-like appendages that protruded from behind Marine Devimon's shoulders, dangling precariously overhead. Suffice to say that while she was extremely thankful to still be breathing, Crystal was less than happy with her present circumstances.

"It would seem that I've made a rather attractive catch," Marine Devimon chuckled evilly, although it definitely seemed like the line must have been scripted for it to sound that corny. Not that there was anything Crystal could do about it either way as for the moment she was still numb from her exposure to the venomous ink and with her arms bound at her sides by Marine Devimon's tentacle-like appendage she couldn't very well reach for her Xros Loader even if she had been able to move.

"Well," she mumbled to herself. "This is embarrassing."

"Hold on," Marine Devimon sounded a little put off by Crystal's blatant lack of apprehension toward him. "Aren't you afraid? I thought for sure you were supposed to start calling out to your friends for help."

Crystal rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but I'm not that kind of a damsel in distress and even if I was, I'm pretty lousy at following someone else's script."

"Darn," Marine Devimon rubbed the back of his head with one of his free tentacle-like arms. "Nene-sama thought for sure that this plan was a guaranteed success."

Nene-sama? Crystal would have facepalmed had she been able to move her arms. Why does that not surprise me?

"Marching Fishes!" Gomamon hadn't realized that this 'fight' was being staged and honestly believed that Crystal was in danger when he sent his colorful fish followers to assault the Marine Devimon. Not that it did him any good since his Marine Devimon simply swatted the wave of colorful fish aside with one squid-like tentacle arm. In fact, the only reason he hadn't been affected by the venomous ink that had paralyzed Crystal and Tylomon was because he had quickly erected a Bubble Barrier to defend himself.

Marine Devimon decided that he might be able to use this to his advantage however. "Well girl, you might not be too concerned for your own safety, but I'm sure it must be different when one of your friends is in danger, eh?" So saying, he swung a squid-like tentacle arm at Gomamon directly.

Unfazed by the pending blow, Gomamon leapt up out of the water to meet it head-on. "Surfer Dive!"

The resulting collision produced a visible shockwave, but Gomamon was eventually swatted aside as Marine Devimon demonstrated that he was in fact the stronger of the two digimon.

"Grrr," Crystal growled audibly as she struggled against Marine Devimon's grasp. "I don't care if you are someone else's digimon. Hurt one of my partners and I won't hesitate to clobber your sorry a**."

"You're in no position to complain," Marine Devimon tightened his grip to keep the girl immobilized.

"Maybe not," Crystal gritted under her breath. "But I don't have to. Isn't that right, Gomamon?"

"You've got that right," Gomamon surfaced to show that he had recovered from being batted aside. "Gomamon Shinka!" The aquatic digimon became enveloped by the familiar golden glow of evolution as his body then increased in size and took on the shape of an anthropomorphic killer whale. "Orcamon!"

"Taiki-kun," Nene did her best to sound thoughtful. "It looks like Crystal-chan might actually be in need of some assistance...~"

Tagiru predictably cried out, "Hey, no fair! How come Crystal-san always gets to encounter awesome digimon?!"

"Now really isn't the best time to be so impressed," Yuu answered with a heavy sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 pm
Jake shook his head holding a hand up "i got no digimon that can fight in the water, and i'm not about to let out GigaSeadramon for something like this." he said calmly, glancing to the people rather shiftily, obviously worried about disturbing the peace with said digimon.

Shiro looked to Kudamon who frowned" don't look at me Shiro-kun, i'm not my best underwater, why not send blue girl out there?" Shiro glanced to Ranamon who now scoffed at the furry scarf on Shiro's neck "Fat change of that happening, foxy, i ain't about to ruin my swimming gear with that ruddy ink!" of course, Kudamon growled and the two started fighting like children, the whole flail their limbs and stuff included, causing Shiro to sweatdrop while holding his breath from the increased tightness from the pipe fox digimon's grip around it and all ~yeah, this is -not- my day.~ he did glance over to Nene as if wondering though why she wasn't helping out Crystal in the first place.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 pm
"Go on Taiki," Kiriha casually shoved him forward. "Get out there and rescue her already."

"Eh?" Taiki turned back and stared at him. "Wait, you've never once believed that she actually needed help."

"So, there's a first time for everything," Kiriha answered with a shrug. "Now get going!" So saying, he grabbed Taiki by the shoulders and spun him back around before giving him another shove toward the ocean.

Tagiru, on the other hand, was already ankle deep in the water accompanied by Sagomon. It seemed that Tagiru still actually believed he could hunt Marine Devimon.

Yuu quietly moved to stand beside his sister. "Nee-san, don't you think this might be going a little too far?"

"It'll be fine," Nene assured him. "Besides, I think sometimes a little encouragement might be good for them."

"Vassallo Crush!" The newly evolved Orcamon slammed into Marine Devimon's torso with a powerful dolphin kick using his modified foot flippers. Marine Devimon swayed with the blow, but it ultimately didn't accomplish much as Crystal was still caught up in Marine Devimon's squid-like tentacle arm and it didn't show any sign of loosening.

Unfortunately, Crystal was faced with a new problem as the paralysis from Marine Devimon's venomous ink started to wear off. The problem was that when she had been paralyzed her senses had been numbed so that she didn't immediately notice the vile stench of putrid sea water, decaying sea weed, and rotting fish that was coming off of Marine Devimon. Now that she had regained her senses, even if she hadn't regained her mobility thanks to being tied up in Marine Devimon's squid-like tentacle arm, she was quickly overwhelmed by the SMELL of him.

"Oh god," Crystal groaned dazedly. "This guy smells awful!" And that was all she could manage before promptly passing out from the stench with her eyes temporarily transformed into dazed spirals. Wait, didn't something like this happen once to Inuyasha?

Tagiru was in the water up to his waist by the time Taiki had caught up with him and caught him by the wrist to prevent him from going out any further.

"Hold on," Taiki warned him. "The ink that Marine Devimon released into the water causes temporary paralysis so if we touch it we're just going to end up getting caught ourselves."

Tagiru paused in mid-stride. "Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that."

"For some reason the ink doesn't seem to be effecting Orcamon," added Taiki. "Maybe we can use that to our advantage."

"Uh," Tagiru looked puzzled as he was obviously drawing a complete blank. "What can we do exactly?"

"Well since Orcamon is one of Crystal's digimon, I shouldn't have any trouble using him in a Digi Xros to try to give us an edge against Marine Devimon," Taiki explained.

"That's exactly what I like to hear," Shoutmon spoke up from inside of Taiki's Xros Loader. "I'm ready to fight whenever you're ready."

"It's settled then," Taiki concluded as he raised his Xros Loader to the sky. "Shoutmon, Orcamon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" Shoutmon combined with Orcamon giving him a red coloration as well as Shoutmon's much more angular facial structure as well as giving him actual hands as the fins on his arms were modified into aerodynamic fin-like blades jutting out from both arms. "Orca Shoutmon!"

"Now to fry up some squid," Orca Shoutmon accelerated through the water toward Marine Devimon who, for his part, was actually looking rather nervous about this sudden turn of events. Orca Shoutmon whirled around in front of Marine Devimon, slapping the surface of the water with his powerful fluke fin to produce a powerful wave of boiling hot water to smack his opponent in the face. "Wave Damashii!"

Marine Devimon recoiled from the scalding hot water, immediately dropping his semi-conscious hostage before retreating back to the relative safety of Nene's Xros Loader where he swiftly began sobbing like a nervous wreck most likely earning a few stares from the assembled Hunters. With that out of the way, Orca Shoutmon was able to scoop Crystal up out of the water to carry her back to shore without further incident. At least until the Digi Xros was broken by Orcamon suddenly reverting back into Gomamon now that the crisis had been averted. That was when Taiki had to take over and carry Crystal back to shore himself. Tagiru might have volunteered his assistance had it not been so entertaining for him to just stand back and watch.

"It's hard to believe something like that was enough to make her faint," Kiriha noted with a slight sweatdrop.

"But that made it work out even better than I would have anticipated," Nene mused with an approving smile.

"You're twisted," was all Kiriha could say to that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 am
Shiro of course just watched things in general while shaking his head lightly ~good thing i didn't go out there, otherwise i might be in the same condition, as it is my nose is screaming for me to get the hell away from the area.~ he thought, as he lightly looked around, spying a sno-cone stand, that would work perfectly "ah! Ranamon, Kudamon, how about some sno-cones?" he said, causing the pipe-fox to look over, blinking "ooh... wonder if they have cotton candy~" she said, Ranamon just giggled a bit lightly "i agree there Shiro-koi, definitely a good idea to get some." of course, while shiro led them away Jake just walked over to help Taiki (and Crystal) out of the water with a hand extended for Taiki and all "man.. guess even Crystal has her downsides to being who she is." he said, chuckling "not like it isn't a bad thing."

Roveth of course eventually stopped running and actually twirled Ren's hat on one of his fingers "oi oi.. no need to be so Serious, Ren! how about putting a smile on that face of yours and having fun instead of being an annoying loner jerk? at least Ryouma has the right idea that the hat needs to go for the day."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm
"I... jush... wushn't... ready... for... it..." Crystal managed dazedly.

"Although, in this case, I think the fault lies more with the one responsible for setting her up like that in the first place," noted Taiki as he accepted the hand from Jake to them both out of the water. He glanced meaningfully toward Nene.

"But what I don't get is what actually happened to that Marine Devimon," Tagiru interjected cluelessly. "I mean, Taiki-san didn't even finish capturing him and he still disappeared."

This forced a sweatdrop from Taiki. "That's because Marine Devimon already belongs to somebody else. He returned to that person's Xros Loader once we beat him."

"That's too bad," Tagiru sulked mildly. "I wanted to hunt him."

"Anyway, it looks like the only way to get rid of that awful smell is going to be for Crystal to get cleaned up and change out of that suit," Taiki observed.

"Just leave that to me," Nene was there waiting with a devious smile once they reached shore. In the next instant, Jake and Taiki were surrounded by the Monitamonz as the ridiculous monitor-headed ninjas easily swiped the semi-conscious girl right out from the boys' hands and then hurriedly jogged off carrying her to the girls changing room.

"Well that was completely pointless," Airu seemed bored as she flopped down on her towel, purposefully arranging herself next to Yuu. "I don't even get what they were all making such a fuss about."

"You might be better off not knowing," Yuu sighed and shook his head. Even he hadn't expected such a diabolical scheme from his own sister.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?" Roveth's words combined with his obvious taunting gesture only made Ren angrier as he glared at Roveth with a slight growl before attempting to pounce on him now that he had actually slowed down enough for Ren to catch up to him. "It's my hat and I'll decide what I'm gonna do with it!"

Ryouma chuckled in mild amusement as he continued to watch their antics from the sidelines. He doubted that anyone else could have gotten Ren so riled up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 am
Roveth snorted seeing Ren getting worked up "actually, not today. if i was i'd have one of my digimon out already. they've all declined to be out of the Xros Loader today so i'm taking a day off from battling." he said, tossing the hat with the finger to spin back around while landing on Ren's head, to further mess up his hair more "besides, i'm serious, you look like a dope with the hat on. if it was a beach visor it'd be a different story." he then turned, seeing various people to migle, and put on black Kamina-esque shades once more, grinning lightly "now if you'll excuse me, Gaki, i have some mingling to do. nyyyrow." of course, with that he slipped off, much to Jake's annoyance and sweatdropping and all seeing Roveth's antics "oh brother..." he shook his head afterwards and looked to Taiki "between Nene's closet diabolical mischief, and Roveth's arch-bastardry, you'd think we'd get enough bad problems from their antics to last a lifetime." he said, chuckling "then again, Lemina's no slouch either when she gets into trouble over money of all things." he glanced to his left, and sure enough, Lemina was trying, in human form, to rake up money with betting pools, scandals, the usual.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am
Ren was left grumbling with a face full of sand once Roveth finally returned his hat and seemed to lose interest in him entirely. It took several long seconds for Ren to fully recover, spitting out a mouthful of sand while purposefully adjusting his hat to cover up the mess that had been made of his hair.

"What is that guy's deal?" he muttered softly to himself before finally getting back on his feet and strolling as calmly as possible back to his spot over by Ryouma. Who then promptly swiped the hat back off his head and tossed it aside onto the sand. "Not you too!" Ren declared while flailing after his hat.

Ryouma shrugged and casually feigned innocence. "It's not like you actually need it right now anyway."

So saying, Ryouma reached over and ruffled Ren's already frazzled hair. "Besides, it looks better this way."

"Yeah," Taiki sounded thoughtful as he considered Jake's comments. "But it's those same qualities that makes being with them so much fun."

Shortly thereafter Crystal re-emerged from the girls changing room donning the dreaded silver bikini concealed beneath a beach towel she was clutching firmly to herself.

"Well this won't do," Nene mused to herself. Now she was going to have to come up with some way way to separate Crystal from her towel.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:54 pm
Conveniently enough for Nene, or someone higher up at least, Shiro had returned from the Sno cone stand currently eating on some Banana shaved ice, Kudamon was eating Cotton candy flavored, and Ranamon had something called Ocean Blue, which was blue coconut and some other interesting flavors, of course, given they were talking about various things, like the up-comping concert, their own lives, so on, Shiro failed to notice tripping into one of the larger sand dunes, and unfortunately sending his and poor Kudamon's sno cone flying to plop right onto Crystal's worn towel, as he crashed facefirst, with Kudamon going waterfall-tears at losing her treat "m-m-m-my sno cone.." of course, Ranamon just blinked, noticing the facedown Shiro and crying Kudamon, she giggled a bit lightly "wow. been a while since i've seen you pull a facevault, Shiro-koi."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 am
"Gah! Cold!" Crystal pretty much shrieked the instant the airborne shaved ice came into contact with the towel allowing for the chilled syrup to stain and soak into the towel so that it absorbed the cold rather than repelling it. Crystal then peeled off the towel and tossed it aside having given up on trying to preserve her modesty when faced with the prospect of being cold.

"That works," Nene couldn't have been more pleased by this sudden turn of events as it saved her the trouble of having to come up with another evil scheme for the moment.

"I guess it can't be helped," Crystal sighed softly once she had recovered from the slight shock of getting that sudden jolt of cold. She crouched down next to the tangled mass of the discarded towel to retrieve her Xros Loader and then calmly let out Zapmon before tossing the Xros Loader over to her. "I can't exactly hide that thing in this getup so I want for you to hang onto it for me."

"You sure about that?" Zapmon seemed skeptical.

"Unless you don't think you can handle it and want for me to give the responsibility to someone else," Crystal finished.

"Don't worry," the small dragon waved her off. "I've got you covered."

Airu, meanwhile, seemed to notice Kudamon for the very first time as she suddenly dashed over to begin fawning over the adorable, sobbing kudakitsune digimon. Yuu was understandably relieved to be rid of her for the moment.

"Man, how come Yuu and Taiki-san have all these cute girls that like them?" Tagiru was pouting mildly after witnessing the sight of Crystal in that silver bikini. It was one of those rare occasions when she actually registered to him as a girl.

"Jealous?" Kiriha immediately took this opportunity to tease him for it.

"Of course not," Tagiru easily brushed him off. "It just surprised me is all."

"The only thing he's jealous about are all the digimon they have that he doesn't," noted Akari.

"But I wonder if that's really the only reason," Taiki mused.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm
shiro of course shook his head and spat out sand from his own mouth, sweatdropping a bit at Ranamon "har har Rana-chan." he said, getting up, while noticing the fact that Kudamon was no longer around his neck, and turned to see Airu fawning over her, while she was still crying over the sno-cone being lost, and sighed a bit scratching the back of his head "uhm... Airu-san.. could you please let Kudamon go so i can get her another sno-cone?" he asked politely, while Ranamon was frowning in general taking a bite of her own sno-cone and all "why not just leave Kudamon with airu, one less annoyance for us Shiro-koi." Shiro of course deadpanned at the spirit of water "can we -please stop with the fighting over me part?" of course Ranamon gave off a cheerful chirp of a "Nope!"

Roveth of course eventually returned from his mingling, having a grin on his face, but seeing Airu fawning over one of Shiro's digimon, he idly wandered over with quiet stealth and spoke up behind her spookily "what's this.. do my eyes decieve me and you're trying to take another hunter's Digimon?" he said in a cold enough deadpan voice to make himself look even creepier than normal, especially with the aura of bloodlust leaking off him a bit.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm
Airu shrieked and promptly dropped the Kudamon. She bolted from the vicinity and to duck behind Yuu for cover. Of course, when she was it was only Roveth and not an actual ghost that had frightened her, she puffed up her cheeks into a pouty face.

"Geez, what's with that jerk anyway?" she huffed to herself while Yuu could only sweatdrop at her behavior. Really, hadn't Airu brought all this on herself?

At any rate, now that Crystal had gotten changed and the stench of Marine Devimon's foul odored ink had dissipated from the area, Crystal had plans of her own for how to spend her time at the beach. Since she didn't trust swimming in such an insecure bathing suit the only option left open to her was to dig out a trench to fill up with seawater to make her own little wading pool of sorts.

It readily occurred to her that there was a much faster way to get the job done and that was with a certain digimon. "Oi, Shiro, mind if I borrow Guilmon?"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff