Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 am
~Invisible~

High school. A most interesting place full of intrigue and teenage drama.

A wallflower who is 'invisible' or unnoticed by everyone, including her own parents, accidentally bumps into a popular guy. The 'invisibility spell' breaks and reverses only on him and he begins to notice her... And only her. What would happen now since it seemed the attention was unwanted in the first place?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:51 am
~Profiles~

Name: Eloise "Ellie" Laurent
Year Level: 2nd year
Short Description: Eloise or Ellie (a nickname given by a childhood friend) has an invisibility spell on her but doesn't mind being unnoticed except for a few minor inconveniences. Despite that, she strives to keep a positive outlook on life and reads romance novels, listens to music and takes pictures of everyday sceneries to ease the time. She wants to be a writer in the future and keep living a simple, quiet, uncomplicated life.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Lucian Smith
Year Level: Junior
Short Description: Lucian has two older brothers, so he is virtually ignored at home. However, his older brothers are both starters on the football team, and so is he. Due to this, he is incredibly popular with just about everyone.
Appearance:
User Image

~Profile Skelly~

Name:
Short Description:
Appearance:

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 am
~Open~

Paradoxial Mouse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 am
Ellie's last class had just finished. For most, it meant time to go home. For others, it meant attending to their extracurricular activities. She walked timidly, humming a happy tune as she went along the corridor. Nobody so much as looked at her. For them, she was a ghost that didn't exist even if her records would say otherwise. It was fine by her. She didn't mind them not noticing her anyway. It made life so much more simple. No bullies, no cliques, no drama, no problems. Life was simple... Lonely at times but it was peaceful. As she turned approached the corner, she hadn't noticed someone else turning the corner as well. She bumped into the person and her head spun as she took a step back, avoiding a fall. It was Lucian. She looked at him, wondering if he had noticed her at all, as such a thing had never happened to her before. As far as everyone else was concerned, she was a ghost that could be passed through or at best, ignored. "S-Sorry", she muttered, looking at him before scurrying away, attempting to flee from him.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Lucian was rushing from his last class of the day to football practice. His teacher had kept him after due to a bad test score, and he was running late. Of course, he turned the corner and ran into...a girl he had never noticed before. His eyes widened, and he looked at her solidly. As she attempted to scurry away, he sighed. He was going to be late for practice anyway, so what would the trouble be with being an extra few seconds late? He turned about, grabbing her arm rapidly. "No, I believe I'm sorry - I was running late and was hurrying to quickly to notice you," he said, looking at her as he tried to remember her name.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 am
There was the sound of glass breaking and a chime. Where had Ellie heard that before? It sounded faintly reminiscent of something she heard before... In her childhood... Before the curse made itself known. What it meant, she did not know. Her face grew pale with shock when the man had grabbed her arm and began to speak. That only meant one thing. He noticed her. He could see her. Her lips trembled to make a sound but she couldn't exactly figure out what to say. There was simply a flurry of thoughts and emotions distracting her. She was anxious, eager, nervous, hopeful and pretty much dumbfounded at the same time. "I...umm...", she started, looking up at Lucian. "It's okay, I guess. You should go. You'll be late for...", what was it now? She forgot the word she was looking for and hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "Practice!" She covered her mouth, not at all very used to conversing casually, or speaking at all, since there was no use for it in the past.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am
Lucian blinked at the girl as she seemed shocked. Why should she be shocked that someone was speaking to her? Wasn't that normal? His eyes watched her carefully as she spoke. "Late...right! I have practice!" he said suddenly at her reminded. "Err...um...I better go then...I'm sorry again!" he told her as he hurried off toward the field, having a feeling he was going to have to run another lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 am
Ellie's hands trembled even as she waved goodbye to the boy. She took a gulp and shook her head as she herself went home to clear her thoughts.

The following day, Ellie came to school, an hour early as always. She tied her thick locks of wavy light brown hair in a ponytail and headed inside. She noticed the 'popular kids' all sitting together in one table, talking about frivolous, superficial things again and only passed a glance. She quite disliked them and didn't wish to get near. After all, only football players and cheerleaders were welcome to the group anyway. She rolled her eyes, not even noticing if the boy she had seen yesterday was with them.

((OOC: D:< My post from a while ago wasn't posted so I'm posting it again~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Lucian looked up from the debate he had been having with his brothers and the rest of the team to see Ellie. Quietly, he excused himself, approaching her. "Sorry about leaving you in such a hurry yesterday; I was already running late for practice. You didn't get hurt or anything when I bumped into you, right?" he asked, looking at her. He had quickly forgotten about what he was debating with the team, much more interested in the girl he had never noticed before yesterday. Why had he not noticed her before? He could not help but wonder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 am
"No. Not at all", Ellie replied simply in response to the questions posted. She then looked at him strangely and waved a hand in front of his face, wondering if he was really talking to her. It seemed rather impossible, in her opinion. She still couldn't accept in reality that he could see her even though the rest of the popular kids just kept on blabbering, not having noticed Lucian approaching her. Had it anybody else, both of them would have been plagued with questions and judgmental stares already but they weren't.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm
Lucian nodded; he was glad she had not gotten hurt. Of course, he had only been using his question as an excuse to talk to her. He really wanted to know more about this girl he had only just noticed for the first time. Just as he was about to ask his first question, however, she waved her hand in front of his face. "What are you doing?" he asked in confusion, trying to figure how why she would ever wave her hand in his face like that. After a moment, he moved on, asking his actual question. "What is your name, by the way? I don't believe I've ever really spoken to you before," he inquired calmly, not too incredibly surprised by the situation. She just must have slipped under his radar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm
Ellie took a step back when the man began to speak again. So, this was really how he was. He saw and noticed her. "M-My name? It's... Ellie", she said, awkward in the tone she was using. When he said he hadn't spoken to her before though, she said tactlessly, "I wouldn't think you would have wanted to in the first place."

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm
Lucian paid close attention to the name; he always preferred to remember names once he knew them. After all, it prevented either party from feeling embarrassed. "Well, then, Ellie, my name is Lucian, if you did not already know," he said smoothly, a small comment hidden within his words of his position on the football team. Due to the fact James, his older brother, was the starting quarterback, Lucian was well known throughout the school. "Why would I have not wanted to? I like to speak to everyone," he told her, mostly to try and subvert her own self-depreciation. He did not like to listen to others bring themselves down, and he would always do anything he could to work his way around it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 am
"If you say so", Ellie said, slightly wanting to get away from him. She had chills up her spine from the arrogance of his implication when he said his name. It reminded her of of Darcy from Pride and Prejudice... One of those great classics of fiction that she loved... But she found his air of supremacy rather repulsive. "Won't your friends be missing you?", she asked softly, hinting at those people still debating about things she couldn't care less about, all gathered about one table.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash