Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Hospital Wing!

Located on the Fourth Floor, the Hospital Wing is being run by Madame Kavanagh and Madame Borson, a graduate of Hogwarts and Durmstrang respectively. Sick and injured students are treated in the wing and the matrons are well equipped to deal with magical and mundane afflictions, including the regrowth of missing bones and spell damage treatments. All potions and ingredients are kept under lock and key and closely guarded by Madame Borson's half-kneazle, Freya.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 pm

1. Please sign in and wait to be seen by a healer.
                                2. Please refrain from entering areas designated as Healers Only.
                                3. If you wish to see a healer in their office, please sign in and they will be with you momentarily if available.
                                4. Visiting hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM on week days
                                5. All visitors must check in at the main desk.
                                6. Only six visitors are allowed at one time per patient.
                                7. As this is a healing area, please refrain from excessive noise and horseplay.
                                8. Patient information is private and requires the written consent of the patient (or patient's legal guardian if underage) to access.

Visiting Hours
Mon - Fri:...10 AM to 7 PM
Sat - Sun:.. 8 AM to 6 PM

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm

For long term patients, nurses please use this code to make them a bed.
Title the thread: (character's first and last name) Bed.
*Only nurses are allowed to post a bed.*

[img]http://village.photos/images/user/f377f7ce-a425-4246-839d-1e4693055e2a/0035a887-19a5-46cd-9a6b-5a63ef22046c.jpg[/img][/align]

As the nurse tucks you in to the bed, the crisp clean sheets shift lightly and the fresh cotton scent was subtle and relaxing. Nearby, an empty bedside table will occasionally hold a glass of water or gifts left behind by visitors. To both sides are cloth screens for privacy. The large windows allow plenty of light to fill the room. And at night, small lamps are lit next to each bed until the healers begin their nightly rounds and snuff them out. This is your bed for the rest of your stay in the hospital wing.

((For all long visits, this is where you should post your character. Minor injuries go to the front desk.))

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Hospital Sign-In Form

[size=14][u]Patient's Information[/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Symptoms:[/b]
[b]Allergies:[/b]

[spoiler] [quote="Essy ze Ninja"][/quote] [quote="Diamond Wales"] [/quote] [quote="Miss GryffindorK"][/quote] [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Pained
✔Status: Single

Sam hobbled into the Hospital Wing, still in his Quidditch uniform, accompanied by both Katrina and Ariana, who were also both in their uniforms. He settled down onto a chair, favoring his right leg and cradling his left arm. Kat handed him the sign in form and he filled it out. Thankfully, he was right handed.

Form

Name: Sam Meridith
Year: Second
House: Gryfffindor
Symptoms: Pain in left arm and right leg.

Out Of Character: {Dislocated shoulder and pulled hammstring.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hospital Wing
What am I doing? Helping Sam to the Hospital Wing
What am I thinking? I hope he's fine.

Katrina opened the door for Sam and helped him over to a seat. Then, once he was sitting, she fetched the sign in sheet for him. When he was finished, she brought it up to the counter, then returned to Ariana and Sam. She hugged Ariana now that Sam was sitting and rested her head on Ari's shoulder. "That was a fantastic game. You almost caught the several times. And we're all proud of you. Me most of all," she said with a little smile. Kat wasn't so confused by her feelings anymore. Ariana made her feel special and different. When she was around, Kat felt a fluttering, and she was starting to understand what that meant.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked into the Hospital Wing with Samuel and Katrina. As the Gryffindor seeker filled out a form, the second year tapped the bell to call in a nurse or a healer. Walking back over to the chairs, Ariana plopped her butt in one next to Katrina and hugged her best friend back. She held onto Katrina's arm, which stretched across Ariana's chest. "Thanks, Kat. You played really well, and I'm so proud of you for getting back into the game," she said as she closed her eyes. Being held in Katrina's grasp made her feel like that was exactly where she belonged.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Waiting with Sam and Ariana
What am I thinking? That was scary.

Kat nuzzled her head into Ari's shoulder and held her, trying not to let Ari see her face. Because, in fact, she was still terrified from her fall. "It... it was so scary. But... I.. I didn't want to let you and the rest of Hufflepuff down." She sniffled a little, tears starting to return to her eyes.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather entered the Hospital a few minutes after Sam, Kat, and Ariana. She gripped her right side gingerly, and found a seat a little ways away from the others. She didn't feel like chatting at the moment. A) She just lost the quidditch game and was more-or-less blaming herself for their failure, and B) she was in too much pain to talk a lot. Finding an extra form in the chair next to her for some reason, she began to fill it out, letting go of her side with her right hand and holding on to it with her left.

Name: Heather Hawthorn
Year: Second
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Pain in right side due to contact with bludger.

Once the form was filled out, she sat quietly, carefully rubbing her right side in tiny circles. The cracking sound from when the bludger crashed into her was on repeat in her brain, her blue eyes wide with a mixture of hurt and fear. She tried to take her mind off the pain by thinking of a song that had been stuck in her head for a few days. Tell me why... Ain't nothin' but a heartache... Tell me why... Ain't nothin' but a mistake... Tell me why... I never wanna hear you say... I want it that way... she thought, singing the lyrics in her mind. Somehow, that song always made her feel better.

{OOC: A few broken ribs and some serious bruising.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Just because Ariana couldn't see Katrina's face didn't mean she didn't know her best friend was crying. The soft sobs that came from her echoed in Ariana's ear. "You didn't let us down," she admitted, hoping to cheer the girl up. There really was no way she let the Hufflepuff house and team down. In fact, she probably impressed everyone. This was Katrina's first game, she fell off her broom, and yet, she still got right back on and played.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Waiting with Sam and Ariana
What am I thinking? That was scary.

"Thanks," Kat said and lifted her head, smiling to her closest friend. Then she turned and noticed that Heather was here too. "Hey Heather. You did great today. How's your side?" she asked and slipped from her seat next to Ariana. Moving to Heather, Kat asked, "Is there anything I can get for you?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana felt the touch of her best friend disappear, and the warmth that radiated from her skin turned into cold air. This caused Ariana to open her eyes and look at what happened. "Hey, Heather," she said once Katrina greeted the girl. She would have offered to help her with anything if Katrina hadn't beat her to it.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy plopped down in a chair beside Heather, but not before Heather snatched papers off the chair. Remy plunked down, still in her quidditch robes, and watched her sister fill out the paperwork. "What do you think happened? Cracked ribs? Broken, maybe?" she asked, looking worridly at her sister. Remy had the odd habit of feeling others' pain. If Heather hurt, she did too. She softly tied Heather's messy hair into a braid, then used the black ribbons to tie it together.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Waiting with Sam, Ariana, Remy and Heather.
What am I thinking? Hm....

She knelt beside Heather as Remy joined them in the main desk area. "May I?" Katrina asked as she scooched a little closer. She wanted to examine the girl's side while they waited for the Head Nurse.

Out of Character ...

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces