Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

After the game, Gid was helped to the ground by Jazzy, all the pain stabbing into him. Once he was safely on the benches and his broom was taken off, Jazzy handed control over to Rhys, someone who the mildly disoriented Gid was very happy to see. He knew healing really well, so Gid reckoned if something really awful happened, the Ravenclaw wouldn't have much difficulty taking care of him. Rhys and Gid made their way to the hospital wing, the brunette occasionally having to stop to wheeze in pain. He had absolutely no doubt there would be bruises all up his side, but at current it was his head splitting that was bothering him. Damn Kyson and his hard head! When they finally made it to the hospital wing, Gid simply flopped in one of the chairs, hoping Rhys would volunteer to fill out the paperwork. Honestly, Gid's eyes were burning from the lights in the stupid hospital wing, and he felt like he'd rather just go to bed.

Diamond Wales

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 am
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had seen the collision, as well as the bludger hit and winced. He'd never had a collision with another player, thankfully that was reserved mostly for chasers it seemed, but bludgers he was all too familiar with. So when Gid was handed off to Rhys by Jazzy, he had nodded and helped Gid up to the hospital wing. Now, he was filling out the paperwork and sighing faintly, listing everything he knew was wrong with Gid. Which included Gid's recent troubles with his back. Honestly, how did Gid expect to actually play with such an injury? Rhys wasn't sure, but he was certain it needed to be checked out.

Patient's Information
                                              Name: Gideon Reid
                                              Year: Sixth
                                              House: Gryffindor
                                              Symptoms: Showing signs concurrent with a concussion, including disorientation and headache, as well as pain in his lower back potentially exacerbated by a blow to the side from a flying iron projectile travelling approximately 96.6 kph.
                                              Allergies: Penicillin.

Essy ze Ninja
                                              Diamond Wales

Sighing, he settled himself down to wait, not willing to move from his spot next to Gid unless absolutely necessary. After all, he had made a promise that if Gid went to the hospital wing for his back, then he would be there with him. This wasn't quite the same thing, but if it got his back looked at, that was just fine. Rhys didn't like doing it this way, but Gid hadn't really gone on his own. Sighing, he rested a hand on Gid's knee and patted it absently. "It won't take too long, I think." At least he hoped it wouldn't. He didn't want to put his own medical knowledge to the test, since he wasn't nearly as skilled as the healers in the school.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Gid'll kill me when he realizes I asked them to check on his back too...
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image

PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid leaned over in his chair as soon as Rhys was seated, laying his aching head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Rhys was writing stuff down on the inpatient form, but the brown eyes weren't able to focus on the letters enough to read. A defeated sigh left the Gryffindor, before he decided closing his eyes would help alleviate some of the pain. "Didja put on there that my head fecking hurts? It feels like there's a bloody ax in my skull." He whined, nuzzling his head into Rhys' neck and shoulder. Surely Rhys knew that, as Rhys was a wonderfully adept at noticing everything. Though at current Gid was torn between whining some more on Rhys and attempting to leave the hospital wing, as he rather detested the place. It was horrible, but honestly, he'd probably fall on his head if he tried to stand up... So for now, he'd just be a pitiful, pained little flop that the Ravenclaw would have to deal with... at least until a nurse showed up... then Gid would put on his brave face and pretend he wasn't nearly in as much pain as he were. He'd managed to avoid Rhys convincing him to go see a healer about his back, after all. It wasn't too hard to pretend not to be in pain.

Diamond Wales

Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed and let Gid lean against his shoulder, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and closing his eyes. He could bet that concussions hurt, not that he'd ever had one. However, with how Gid was acting, it did make him a bit worried. Thankfully he shook his head a wry smile on his face as he considered Gid for a moment. "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't supposed to hurt. You did run straight into another player head first. I mean, I've had some near-collisions while seeking, but that had to hurt." He curled around Gid a bit, letting the other relax around him if he needed to while not making his situation any worse. "So is this going to be a common occurrence with me taking you to the hospital wing after every game or no?" He smiled a bit teasingly at Gid, but hoped it wasn't going to happen all the time. That would just suck.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Gid'll kill me when he realizes I asked them to check on his back too...
                                              OOC:

I may have failed

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid peeked open his eyes, glancing up to see Rhys looking at him. He felt the other teen's arm go around his shoulders, a smile touching the younger male's lips. When Rhys explained that his head hurt because it'd collided with someone else's head, the brunette simply groaned. "Urgh, don't remind me. Macclellan's head has to be full of bricks. It was like slamming into a wall at max speed." He sighed, half hoping the Slytherin's head hurt just as badly. Rhys pulled Gid closer, so the Gryffindor gladly accepted the snuggles, relaxing a bit more, despite hurting like all ********. The Ravenclaw asked if he was going to be taking the other to the Hospital wing every game, and Gid snorted a bit. "I hope not. Usually I can deal with the pain. Not my head, though. Too much can be broken... and also my eyes aren't working well. But other than that, ice and a nap would help. Maybe a painkiller potion...." He grinned, closing his eyes again as he nuzzled his cheek against Rhys' chest. Maybe just a little nap would be okay......

Diamond Wales

Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys shook his head at Gid as he mentioned the speeds at which he'd been going. It hadn't been that fast. Any faster, and Rhys would be having to collect Gid's brain from off the pitch and praying that they actually had a way to repair the damage. Since that never happened, he was glad to just let Gid snuggle a bit. "Well, the nurse shouldn't be that much longer. I mean, they don't take that much time to check on patients, after all. Though next year, I get to be an intern in here, so I get to find out for sure how long, I guess." He felt Gid cuddle closer and decided to leave it be. If necessary, he'd wake him up before he really fell asleep.

When the nurse finally did show up, he blinked as Madam Borson took one look at the sign-in sheet and turned to gesture them both to follow her to a bed.
                                              "All right, Mister Reid, please follow me to a bed so I can examine you." Rhys nudged Gid carefully, knowing his boyfriend still had a bludger hit to be looked after. Not to mention his back. Why was it that Gid was forever injured while Rhys barely got hurt? He was certain that his luck wasn't better than Gid's, in any case.

════════════════════════

OOC: Next post at Quidditch Players' Bed

I may have failed

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid reached a lazy hand up to fluff his own hair, before quickly deciding it was too painful to even try to detangle his wind-blown mess. Rhys said the nurse shouldn't be much longer, but it felt like they'd been sitting there for an eternity. Perhaps it was due to the fact that all his adrenaline had dropped, leaving him with only the painful aftermath of the game. It didn't help that it hurt to draw in breath too deeply, thanks to the rather impressive bludger hit to his side. "I really bloody hope so. The room spins when I look 'round." He draped an arm over Rhys' shoulders, further nuzzling into his warm chest. As they continued to wait, the Gryffindor nodded off a bit, waking sharply when he heard someone walk over. Apparently it was one of the nurses, because she promptly told them to follow along.

Gid sat up quickly, pausing a moment because his whole world started spinning violently. Something in him told him he'd just sat up too quickly. He blinked for a few seconds, wobbling a bit. When he regained most of his senses, the brunette pushed himself to a stand, rocking a bit unsteadily as he worked on following the nurse. He was pretty sure they were going over to the bed reserved for the Quidditch players. Of course, he knew where that was, because it seemed that he was almost always in the area following a game. Somehow, he had to learn to get better at avoiding bludgers... and other people. By the time they'd made it to the bed, Gid was shaking and further wobbly, the teen unable to focus on much of anything. How the heck had a ten foot walk exhausted him this badly?!

Diamond Wales

Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHospital Wing - Front Desk
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxinsert companions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn pain, embarrassed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιи му єуєѕ, ιи∂ιѕρσѕє∂ - ιи ∂ιѕgυιѕєѕ иσ σиє киσωѕxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нι∂єѕ тнє fα¢є, ℓιєѕ тнє ѕиαкє - тнє ѕυи αи∂ му ∂ιѕgяα¢єxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вσιℓιиg нєαт, ѕυммєя ѕтєи¢н, 'иєαтн тнє вℓα¢к тнє ѕку ℓσσкѕ ∂єα∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αℓℓ му иαмє тняσυgн тнє ¢яєαм, αи∂ ι'ℓℓ нєαя уσυ ѕ¢яєαм αgαιиxxxxxx
                                                          вℓα¢к нσℓє ѕυи, ωσи'т уσυ ¢σмє αи∂ ωαѕн αωαу тнє яαιи؟xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt had been a rather long trek from the Divination tower to the Hospital Wing, a fact compounded by the throbbing in Dru's wrist and forearm. She knew the wrist was broken, and suspected there were fractures in the forearm as well. It wasn't the first time her clumsy and distracted nature had resulted in injury, nor was it likely to be the last. The seer often lamented the fact that, save the rare prophecy here or there, her gift was entirely up to interpretation, and thus warnings of future calamity were often too vague to pinpoint as 'you're going to slip off a table and break your wrist catching your fall'. Pity, that.

spaceShe huffed faintly, alerting whoever was currently available that there was someone at the desk in need of help, then looked around for a moment. Blinking, she remembered the form on the desk, and wondered if she were required to fill it out... Just to be on the safe side, she did so, though she ignored the section for year since she was in fact a professor, and the one for house since she felt it was irrelevant. She didn't live in the dorms and hadn't for a long time, after all. Then she sighed, hoping someone would come along soon enough to help her out... and that it wouldn't be Madam Montague. Ugh.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕтυттєяιиg, ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ∂αмρ, ѕтєαℓ тнє ωαям ωιи∂, тιяє∂ fяιєи∂
                                                          xxxxxxтιмєѕ αяє gσиє fσя нσиєѕт мєи, αи∂ ѕσмєтιмєѕ fαя тσσ ℓσиg fσя ѕиαкєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxιи му ѕнσєѕ, α ωαℓкιиg ѕℓєєρ, ιи му уσυтн ι ρяαу тσ кєєρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxнєανєи, ѕєи∂ нєℓℓ αωαу, иσ σиє ѕιиgѕ ℓιкє уσυ αиумσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxнαиg му нєα∂, ∂яσωи му fєαя, 'тιℓ уσυ αℓℓ נυѕт ∂ιѕαρρєαя

User Image

Patient's Information
                                                          Name: Drusilla Somerset
                                                          Year:
                                                          House:
                                                          Symptoms: Broken wrist, possible fractures in forearm
                                                          Allergies: I've forgotten

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Marni was sitting in her office drinking a mug of orange spice tea when she heard the heavy doors of the Hospital Wing push open. The woman stood and straightened herself, then walked out to the hospital proper. Her heels clicked across the floor as she walked, wondering just what she'd see. Most likely it was someone with the sniffles, or perhaps the victim of a prank. What she was not expecting, however, was surprised to see a professor. Actually, it was Professor Somerset. A curl of blush touched over Marni's cheeks, but she could blame it on her rouge.

Walking into sight, the woman carefully grabbed the paperwork, seeing that the other woman had a broken wrist, and possibly further. "Oh, dear Drusilla, honey, what ever did you do?" Marni offered out a hand to Dru, wanting to inspect the broken appendage. If she could fix it, sweet Drusilla could get on her way back to teaching. Marni pondered briefly just what had happened to cause this, but something in her mind noted that she might be clumsy... or maybe she was attacked by Peeves the Pest.... or she fell in the trick stair and fell over. Regardless, she seemed to know her wrist was broken, so perhaps it wasn't the first time she'd been injured, bless her heart.

Cara MiaKitty

A 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝓊𝑒 ᴏɴ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴜɴ ɪs 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓋𝑒 ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎
Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ I sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Aɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎
Aɴᴅ sᴏ I 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝑒 ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓂𝒶𝓏𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜɴ ɪs ʜɪɢʜ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHospital Wing - Front Desk
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxinsert companions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn pain, embarrassed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιи му єуєѕ, ιи∂ιѕρσѕє∂ - ιи ∂ιѕgυιѕєѕ иσ σиє киσωѕxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нι∂єѕ тнє fα¢є, ℓιєѕ тнє ѕиαкє - тнє ѕυи αи∂ му ∂ιѕgяα¢єxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вσιℓιиg нєαт, ѕυммєя ѕтєи¢н, 'иєαтн тнє вℓα¢к тнє ѕку ℓσσкѕ ∂єα∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αℓℓ му иαмє тняσυgн тнє ¢яєαм, αи∂ ι'ℓℓ нєαя уσυ ѕ¢яєαм αgαιиxxxxxx
                                                          вℓα¢к нσℓє ѕυи, ωσи'т уσυ ¢σмє αи∂ ωαѕн αωαу тнє яαιи؟xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla blushed faintly when Marni appeared, fidgeting slightly as the other woman looked at her form. She'd been rather hoping it would be Frida. The older woman had seen her in here many a time, after all, and wouldn't be surprised. Exasperated, perhaps, but not surprised. Still, she offered her hand out, wincing slightly as she did so. "Not always the most graceful swan in the pond, I'm afraid, duck," she replied, trying to chuckle. It came out obviously forced, her eyes darting away. "I had climbed up onto my desk to take down a plant I had hanging," it had died, "and I'm afraid I slipped on the scarf I keep my cards wrapped up in. I'd taken them out to fiddle with them a bit, and the scarf was just laying on the desk." Truth be told, Dru wasn't entirely sure how the scarf had gotten itself where she'd stepped, since she was fairly certain it'd been on the other side of the desk. But, she hadn't been paying very close attention. And probably shouldn't have been climbing on her furniture in heels, in any case. "I'm lucky it was only my wrist; I'd have been in quite a spot if it'd been my hip or leg or something." This time, she did laugh, at least a little. Who knows how long it would've taken for someone to find her... possibly until her next lesson, when a student popped in and found her laying on the floor. That would've been a sight.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕтυттєяιиg, ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ∂αмρ, ѕтєαℓ тнє ωαям ωιи∂, тιяє∂ fяιєи∂
                                                          xxxxxxтιмєѕ αяє gσиє fσя нσиєѕт мєи, αи∂ ѕσмєтιмєѕ fαя тσσ ℓσиg fσя ѕиαкєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxιи му ѕнσєѕ, α ωαℓкιиg ѕℓєєρ, ιи му уσυтн ι ρяαу тσ кєєρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxнєανєи, ѕєи∂ нєℓℓ αωαу, иσ σиє ѕιиgѕ ℓιкє уσυ αиумσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxнαиg му нєα∂, ∂яσωи му fєαя, 'тιℓ уσυ αℓℓ נυѕт ∂ιѕαρρєαя

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Marni offered out a hand and very carefully accepted Drusilla's. Well, there were definitely breaks to the bone, but she'd have to run a diagnostic spell to see just how extensive the damage might be. She slipped her wand free from her pocket, casting Diagnosus Exposum over the injured area, watching as it showed where all the breaks hid. Drusilla calmly explained that she was rather clumsy, and had slipped on a scarf on her desk, then took a tumble. Poor sweet dear! "All that fuss for a plant, love? You could have used magic to get it down, dear!" Marni offered a small grin toward the other woman, thinking she might be the one keeping the hospital staff busy over the year.

As the healer cast Osseo Reficientes a few times over the breaks, Dru added that she'd have been in a jam if she'd broken her hip or leg. Goodness, she was right. As a teacher, she probably only had students come on days when they had class, and if she'd been in her office, the students might've assumed it a day off... and that made Marni worry. Perhaps she'd have to start spending more time with the clumsy diviner. Yes, that seemed a logical idea. When she was done fixing up all the injuries, Marni gently kissed Dru's wrist, something her mother had always done with her. As soon as she'd done it, however, a blush curled up on the woman's face and she awkwardly pat Dru's hand. "Well, I hope you're feeling better? If not, I'm sure I can figure something out..." God, why did Dru seem to make her all flustered? Marni decided it was due to the woman's faraway gaze that always seemed to be staring into her future. It was a bit unsettling sometimes.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷

Tessa watched Kyson struggling to think while she held Reid by his shoulder. Gid was still half-singing to himself, and the lavender-haired girl wanted to smack him if it shut him up. It wasn't until Kyson spoke, saying he half wanted to leave him for the Head Girl (and Reid's former fling) to find in the morning, but they had to take him to the hospital wing. She even thought she heard something that sounded suspiciously like "I'm worried about him" uttered from Kyson's mouth. "While I don't particularly worry about him, I think my idiot cousin would go insane if we let him just keel over. If nothing else, he might well topple down the stairs." She sighed, taking the leash off Gid's wrist and lifting his little wheely-dog. She looked at Scoots with absolute disdain, holding the old pooch out a ways from her nice shirt.

Kyson let himself be used as a crutch for Gideon, though he ended up practically dragging the drugged-up doofus. It was very lucky that they had to go down the stairs, because carrying his fat arse would have been incredibly difficult. The three walked together, listening as Gid slurred out words about anything he noticed. Tessa noticed that his reaction time was incredibly slow and his eyes were losing their normal sparkle. Something very bad must be mucking about in his head.

Finally, they landed on the floor of the hospital wing and the girl set the small dog down, letting her wander beside them. When they got close, Tessa held open the door for Kyson to drag Gid in, before she shouted. "Hey! We really need a healer here!" She stepped closer to Kyson and Gid, wondering which of the nurses it'd be to run out. She glanced at Gideon when she noticed that he was being awfully quiet for someone who had been babbling happily a moment ago. Perhaps bad memories of the place spooked something in his crazed mind?

Within seconds, lights flicked on, one of the healers, Madame Kavanagh or something like that, ran over. The woman took one look at the scene before she started in on using her diagnostic spells, the colors flashing before them. "My word, what happened to him?" Tessa shrugged, not actually sure. "I was accompanying Kyson on patrols and we found him wandering the seventh floor halls. We figured we should bring him here, since he seems a bit unsteady." Marni simply nodded, holding Gid's chin while she lit her wand tip and moved it in front of his face. She clicked her tongue, sighing a bit. "He seems intoxicated, but I can't place on what it is..."

At that cue, Scoots hurried over, setting down the bottle she'd kept the whole journey. Marni crouched down and lifted it up, before gasping. "I'm not sure where Mister Reid, I'm assuming this is him? Yes, I'm not sure where he got these from, but it would certainly explain things." She had deduced the problem with help of Tessa's nodding, before she moved over and lifted Gid's other arm over her own shoulder. "Let's get him in a bed, that one there." She helped the blonde teen move him over, then hurriedly pulled back the blankets and guided Gideon into the bed.

{{Exit to Gideon Reid's Bed}}
The Shiny Furret

Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Aᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋɴᴇᴡ
Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter released an audible sigh of relief when the Hospital Wing entered his sighed and tried to move faster, wincing when he jarred his sore ankle. It didn't seem broken (he couldn't say the same about his ribs, it hurt to breathe) but nonetheless, he limped forward carefully. The hallways were surprisingly empty despite the time of day; Peter only saw three or four students on his way to the Hospital Wing, but he surmised that most students wanted to avoid the place during the weekend, and he admittedly took a detour to avoid drawing too much attention. After all the attention he got last year, Peter doubted the reaction to his appearance would be favourable, despite Phoebe's reputation. Holding his side carefully, Peter continued on, struggling to keep in his groans as all the bruises and sores flared up with each step. After looking around carefully, he hobbled over to the main desk and let go of his side to brace himself against the desk while he filled out the unfortunately familiar sign-in sheet.

Quote:
                                                        Patient's Information
                                                        Name: Peter Whyte
                                                        Year: Fourth Year
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Symptoms:
                                                        Allergies: None

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxhospital wingxxxxxw i t hxxno one yet
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhis bruisesxxxxxw e a r i n gxxsomething casual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Marni was cleaning around the Hospital Wing when she heard the door open. She used magic to set the bedpans to cleaning themselves, then walked to the front desk. There was a young boy there, probably fourteen or fifteen... and he looked familiar. Maybe she'd healed him before? It was that or detention... Hmmm maybe that was it. He filled out his form and she took it directly, a small, motherly grin on her lips. "Hello Peter, let's take a look at you." She cast the diagnostic charm over him, tsking at the results. "Well, it looks like you've got some pretty badly bruised ribs and your ankle looks a like it was twisted wrong. Goodness, do sit down, we'll get you all healed up." She gestured to a chair, a small frown on her face. "It looks like you were in a fight, do you need to talk about it, dear?" She looked at him, wondering whom she would have to report to the headmaster.

oyehh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Autumn 2038

space(✚) Mιɾȥαɱ Oɯҽɳʂ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse

asceIɴ мoмeɴтѕ yoυ cαɴɴoт reprιѕe, lιĸe α ѕoldιer or α wαтcн тнαт yoυ cαɴ'т wιɴd.
                                              asceWe ғoυɢнт тнe world wιтн нαɴdѕ тwιce-тιed. Tнe people cнeered, тнe cαpтαιɴ crιed!
                                              asceI'll ĸeep тнe ѕoυveɴιr ιɴѕιde, ιт'ѕ jυѕт вeттer ιɴ мy мιɴd
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe, I ɴever reαlly wαɴтed мore-
                                              asceTнαɴ wнαт I ever reαlly ɴeeded αғтer αll, ѕoмeoɴe тнαт нαтeѕ тo ѕee мe ɢo...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mirzam found a bit weird now that he was in Hogwarts working as a nurse, which was something he actually wanted to do now. But then, the real reason why he was here because he did not want to get killed by his sister who was out there to kill her own brother. No matter how many times he visited a mind healer, it wasn't working for him, Mirzam cannot deny the fact that one day Rui will come for his blood and he was really terrified about it. He couldn't even enjoy a nickname his roomie Kenji gave him, because all he could remember was her.

He rubbed his forehead and cursed something in Spanish, reminding himself not to think about it right now. Mirzam has a job to do, which was handling a fourth year who had a dueling incident with someone, and a third year who got herself injured because apparently she couldn't just listen to Professor Yates and got into trouble with one of the beasts. Now that the two of them were all taken care of, Mirzam decided to some cleaning in the Wing as he summoned a mop and just did his thing. Mirzam nowadays just wanted things to be mundane for him, after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              asceYoυ мαde α proмιѕe тнeɴ yoυ нιde, αɴd yoυ ѕαιd we'd αll вe deαd вy тweɴтy-ғιve...
                                              asceIт'ѕ ɴoт yoυr dιѕαppoιɴтed ѕιɢн, ιт'ѕ ɴoт yoυ тrαded тнιѕ ғor prιde!
                                              asceNoт тнαт we reαlly eveɴ мιɴd, we're jυѕт вored yoυ're ѕтιll αlιve.
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe. Iғ I тrιed, тαĸe мe dowɴ αɴd ιғ I dιe нere ɴow!
                                              asceWιѕнιɴɢ wellѕ αɴd мαɢιc ѕpellѕ αɴd everyтнιɴɢ вeтweeɴ;
                                              asceCαɴ yoυ тell мe wнαт ιт'ѕ lιĸe? Or нow ιт'ѕ ɢoιɴɢ тo вe?

WITH [Sara (soon)] AT [Hospital Wing]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out