Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

spaceAda gave Mirzam a small smile, hoping that he was right about her memory returning. Or that she found some clue somewhere in her classroom or office. In the meantime, she was just going to have to pray that it was nothing urgent. Which, she couldn't imagine that it was. After all, she'd made her delivery here, and that had to be the most urgent thing on her agenda, right?

spaceShe snorted lightly at his description of the detention student, arms crossing and her brow arching.
                                        "Are we sure being tardy is a sign of rebelliousness? Around here, anyway, I'd say it's more like an inevitability," she chuckled. "Jason would give a student detention for staring at him too long. Cohen, I don't know, I've not really had a chance to get to know her, unfortunately. Rick... I'm not sure what he's like as a teacher, to be honest. I mean, we're friends, but it's not like I've seen him in a classroom setting. Well, except when we were both students. My kids haven't complained so he can't be terrible, though." She rolled her eyes at that. Truthfully, Zach and Desi would complain about just about anything, so the fact that they didn't come to her whining about 'Uncle Rick' being a jerk probably meant that he was at least somewhat relaxed in his role. Of course, the twins actually respected him, as much as they were capable of respecting anyone, anyway, so maybe it was just that they weren't as inclined to give him trouble. Not that they didn't respect Jason, but they certainly loved getting on his nerves enough that they were willing to pretend they didn't.

spaceShe waved off his concerns regarding the rambling, shrugging.
                                        "Ramble away. This is the most conversation I'll get out of anyone other than Chris all week." Not entirely true, since Les and Tassy were spending more and more time at their home since Chalmes was... gone, and Riddles was at school. But she hardly counted that as conversation, since most of it was Les being sarcastic and Tassy firing back while she and her husband rolled their eyes at the pair.

spaceAda smiled at him.
                                        "Well, if you change your mind about the late hours and don't mind obnoxious company, Chris and I are always happy to have a buffer between us and our most frequent visitors. My brother-in-law's best friend is using Chris as a surrogate since he passed away and it's... uh... something. His wife, Tanna's twin sister, actually, Tassy, she's one of my best friends but I like her much better when her husband isn't around." She was only half joking. Ada loved Les, she did. But it seemed like Chalmes' death made him more obnoxious. She wasn't going to begrudge him his coping mechanism, but there were times she really wanted to toss him out a window.

spaceShe sighed.
                                        "Honestly, I think we're full up on night staff as far as professors go, with me having no choice and the Astronomy classes being at night. Not sure how many more we could juggle without it hurting the students to be up so late. I already have a few of them falling asleep on me." She was lucky she hadn't had anyone blow half the dungeon up, if she were being totally honest. Of course, that was exactly why she was so watchful of her students. "Maybe we can hire a night nurse," she joked. "Then I can spend all my time up here. Get me out of the dungeons, at least." Did they not already have one of those? They really should. Otherwise it was just a game of who got out of bed first when a child came to the infirmary in the middle of the night. That seemed like poor planning.

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

wнere - Hospital Wing - Front Desk
                                        wнen - Early Evening - Winter 2041
                                        wιтн - Mirzam
                                        - ooc -
                                        Scene separate from Marni/Felix

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xx

I ѕpeɴт мy нιɢн ѕcнool cαreer, ѕpιт oɴ αɴd ѕнoved тo αɢree
                                                        So I coυld wαтcн αll мy нeroeѕ ѕell α cαr oɴ TV
                                                        Brιɴɢ oυт тнe old ɢυιlloтιɴe
                                                        We'll ѕнow 'eм wнαт we αll мeαɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ-
                                                        How cαɴ yoυ lιѕтeɴ αll ɴιɢнт loɴɢ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mirzam's expression went thoughtful when he was being ask if tardy was really a sign of rebellion. "Not sure, back in my day in America one of my teachers gave my mom- well, technically she's a surrogate mom but anyway- she sent my mom a letter during my first year at Salem. Professor said that me being new is no excuse to act so late in there, telling me that I 'could have just asked someone'." He rolled his eyes, but at the same thing he snickered as he remembered. Mirzam actually remembered enjoying Salem as a kid, back when the days were so peaceful and normal: No crazy family ties, no blood, everything normal Mirzam wanted right now. "Man, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about my time in Salem. Things were so simple back then," he said with a wistfully sad feeling, then he jerked up his head with curiosity, "By the way, why is Hill the way he is? If he seemed to hate talking that much, why did he took the position as professor, anyway? I mean..." He looked embarrassed, thinking that he sounded rude, "I don't mean to complain, but do people think it's weird or what?"

He sighed in relief and shyly nodded when Ada assured him that he was free to ramble away. Mirzam was left wondering, however, about how Ada handled having one person to talk to all the time or something. It sounded lonely. He also felt that maybe he should sort out himself as soon as possible, enough that Mirzam would feel like he would be allowed to take night shifts. Or well, enough for his foster mom Jacqueline to trust him with night shifts at all. She was still vocal about it, even if she was in America right now. "Maybe someday," he said, half in disbelief about how hopeful he sounded, "I mean, I'm usually not an optimist but- I'll do my best so I can finally get to do night shifts. My sched's kind of strict due to what I did... and I kind of made a promise to someone that I stick to the schedule. But I hope we'll get to actually hang out, and that I might get to meet your hubby. Give Rick and Kenji a buffer, 'cause I think those two are growing tired of me," he chuckled self-deprecatingly, though he was really just half-joking. Hopefully. He did actually wonder sometimes if those two did get tired of him. "By the way, what's Chris like if it's not T.M.I?"

"Maybe another Astronomy professor," Mirzam suggested, though he was just really thinking out loud, "Like how that Blodwen dude handled the lowerclassmen and you handled the uppers. That is, of course, if Laslow's okay with it." Mirzam would also think that Laslow would be overjoyed of having another Astronomy professor to nerd about space with. He then gave out an awkward laugh when Ada joked about "night nurses", since both(?) of them knew that Mirzam was completely out of the picture for that spot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now wιll ιт мαттer loɴɢ αғтer I'м ɢoɴe?
                                                        Becαυѕe yoυ ɴever leαrɴ α ɢoddαмɴed тнιɴɢ!
                                                        Yoυ're jυѕт α ѕαd ѕoɴɢ wιтн ɴoтнιɴ' тo ѕαy
                                                        Aвoυт α lιғe loɴɢ wαιт ғor α нoѕpιтαl ѕтαy
                                                        Aɴd ιғ yoυ тнιɴĸ тнαт I'м wroɴɢ,
                                                        Tнιѕ ɴever мeαɴт ɴoтнιɴ' тo yα

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( different timeline ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Early Evening - Winter 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Main Deskxxxx
                                                        wιтн - None
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

spaceAda could relate to things being simpler when she was younger; granted, she wasn't so sure that they actually had been. More like, she was unaware of the ways in which they weren't. She snorted faintly at his question about Jason, shrugging a little. "If you're asking why he's a grouch, I couldn't tell you. He's been that way as long as I've known him. Didn't realize it at first, actually, because he was perfectly nice to me when I met him. But then, he'd caught me singing to some Mandrakes in his shop and I guess he was too curious to be grumpy." She rolled her eyes a little. "There's actually a decent portion of the student body that more or less ignores his reputation specifically because they knew him through me before they started school. Most of them still leave him alone for the most part, but... Well, I'm sure you've heard about my kids." Honestly, at this point she wasn't entirely sure that they weren't trying to see just how far they'd have to push the werewolf before he tried to kill them. "As for why he teaches, back when I was still working for him at his shop in Hogsemeade, we heard that the school had hired a Herbology professor who instructed her kids to set a plant on fire as a means of 'dealing with it.' She was fired, of course, and he more or less came straight to the school to replace her, he was so mad. The man cares more about plants than he does about people... Then again. Plants are usually nicer, so I don't really blame him all that much."

spaceAda was torn between feeling bad and being slightly amused at Mirzam's response to being invited to her home. She giggled a little, putting a reassuring hand on his arm. "No pressure," she told him with a grin. "I was... well, not joking, if you wanted to come over you'd certainly be welcome. But, I didn't mean to imply you should uproot your entire routine just to socialize with me." What sort of promise he'd made, she had no idea, but she imagined it had something to do with the, uh, unpleasantness, she supposed she could call it. She didn't know details, not being particularly nosy (except with her closest friends, but that was different), but she knew something had happened, and that it had been bad. That was enough. The question about Chris was a welcome distraction from that train of thought. "He's a nerd," she snorted. "The sweetest man ever, but such a nerd. Always has his nose stuck in a book. Cheesy and awkward and... well. The best husband I could've asked for. And the best father I could've wanted for my kids. Things have been... rough. Since Chalmes passed. But, he's getting better. I think we all are." She sighed a little, feeling the usual wave of sadness. She missed her brother-in-law, probably more than any of them would've expected. It wasn't that she and Chalmes hadn't been close, though it had taken him a while to warm up to her. They didn't seem to have much in common on the surface, though, so she imagined it might surprise people to know how hard she was personally hit by the loss. No one really knew except Chris, and he'd been dealing with his own feelings, after all.

spaceHer expression grew thoughtful at his suggestion of another Astronomy professor.
                                        "Most of the reason for the split classes is to decrease workload, I wonder if a ghost professor really needs that. They don't sleep or get tired, after all. Although I have always wondered how she grades papers. Does she have an assistant?" For that matter, how had Professor Binns accomplished anything, considering he'd been famous for assigning extremely long essay assignments. It seemed a bit curious, how a ghost could grade papers. If he'd been a poltergeist it would've been obvious, but ghosts couldn't touch physical objects at all, so what was the answer for that?

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

wнere - Hospital Wing - Front Desk
                                        wнen - Early Evening - Winter 2041
                                        wιтн - Mirzam
                                        - ooc -
                                        Scene separate from Marni/Felix

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was tired of feeling the way he was. It was since him and Lena decided to call being boyfriend and girlfriend quits. He had been distracted and studying was harder to do. Even bludger seemed to try cheering him up. he entered the hospital wing and went to the desk. He took some thought at the spot for what was wrong. Well, he hoped to understand that. Finishing it, he turned in the form and went to sit down. He kinda wished he brought bludger. he felt a bit out of place at the moment.

Patient's Information
                                                                          Name: Jeremy Travers
                                                                          Year: 6
                                                                          House: Slytherin
                                                                          Symptoms: I feel not myself but not sick
                                                                          Allergies: none

Diamond Wales

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:16 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hospital Wing - Main Desk
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A snuggly blanket
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for help
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I want some soup

Brennie had been coughing for a few days and his nose was runny and his head hurt so bad. He hadn't wanted to go to the hospital wing, instead insisting he'd get better if only he had his daddy's soup. Unfortunately, he didn't have any way to get said soup, so he couldn't feel better. Finally, he gave up. He felt awful, but he couldn't keep missing class because he felt icky. He wrapped up in his blanket with a big, fluffy sweater on underneath, then made his way upstairs. After what felt like forever, the blonde was able to wander into the waiting room. He filled out a form with shaky handwriting, then turned it in. After he was done, he curled up in his blanket and sat in one of the chairs. Hopefully he wasn't too sick.

Patient's Information
                                                                  Name: Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                                                                  Year: First
                                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                                  Symptoms: Coughing, wheezing, runny nose, headache, probably fever?
                                                                  Allergies: None

Jade Galaksylph

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
    Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
    I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
    Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
    Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
    Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
    I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
    Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:40 am
    User Image

Mirzam just entered the Hospital Wing with a basket of needed potions, courtesy to Deadman. It was a quick potions emergency, since he knew that Ada was always out of the picture for help when the sun was out in the sky. Thankfully, Deadman- that dead-looking German- didn't have class until later night so he had a lot of time to spare about buying potions for Mirzam. That man was surprisingly mellow despite the offstandish demeanor, but Mirzam was more pleasantly surprised anyway. Speaking of surprise...

"Ah shi- shucks," Mirzam muttered to himself, physically biting his tongue to stop swearing infront of a kid, who was clearly ill and waiting in the desk. Walking down and setting down the basket on the desk, Mirzam slightly waved his hand to get the student's attention, "Ahem excuse me, sorry for the wait," he sheepishly smiled, adjusting his glasses sitting on his gold eyes to took a good look on the paper. "Oh, given the season you seemed to have a bad case of cold-" When he looked up, he blinked as he felt that he met this kid before. He did, right? He wasn't sure, it's hard to tell. It felt like a far fetch when he assumed that it's probably the kid he sloppily (and barely remembered) to protect during the... Cottage Incident. "I... I don't mean to be rude, but you seem? Familiar? But uh, please allow me to perform a Diagnostic charm so that I could understand the situation more?"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2043xx
                                                          wнere - Hospital Wingxxxx
                                                          wιтн - Brendan
                                                          xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:55 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hospital Wing - Main Desk
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mirzam
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for help
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I want some soup

Brennie snuggled into his blanket more, coughing so hard his eyes watered. He faintly heard someone speaking, but he couldn't identify the voice. Hie heart hoped it wasn't another kid that was sick. He looked up when someone cleared their throat, his gaze landing on a grown-up that looked like he worked here. He said Brennie probably had a cold, and the boy nodded slowly. He felt like crap is what he had. When the man said he didn't want to seem rude, green eyes looked up at him. He asked if they knew each other, and the eleven year old suddenly remembered from exactly where.

It was only a couple years ago when Brennie had first met the man, though now he looked far healthier than he had last time. He had thrown his injured self over Brennie to protect him from harm, and suddenly, the boy trusted him implicitly. The blonde nodded slowly, both to the question and to the charming. "I do know you," he paused to cough some more, "you helped save my life, even though you were so hurt." He coughed some more, cheeks flushing with color. "A-and please, use your charms, 'cause you'll make me feel better." He tried to uncurl a bit, but he was so, so cold.

Julian Galaksylph

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
    I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
    Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
    Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:11 am
    User Image

Mirzam slowly blinked his eyes, trying to remember when Brendan told him that yes, they did meet. Given the circumstances, it's hard for him to remember since half of it was suppressed memories and the other was that he was really injured at the time. But he did remember now, which made him looked spaced out since it meant that he remembered... that event. He only blinked his gold eyes as a subtle way to snap himself out of it when Brendan told him to yes, he can do the charming. Mirzam smiled warmly. His gold eyes he often described as cold and hard (mainly because of Rui), looked like warm sunlight when he smiled out. Mainly out of the relief and the reminder that Brendan seemed to be much better than the last time they met.

Well.... assuming that he didn't have a cold. He nodded as he straightened up and got his wand from his pocket, holding it gently. "Okay, Diagnosus Exposum," he swished his wand, then with a downward turn. From there, Mirzam was silent at the moment, trying to comprehend the symptoms Brendan have. "A bad cold, I see," he said, slightly frowning about his observations, "Don't worry, I happened to be carrying the right potion for that. Just let me, alright, let me escort you to one of the beds annd..." He trailed off as he then decided to go ahead to get a small cup for him to pour the Pepperup potion on it, letting the kid take a seat or something on one of the nearby beds. Mirzam then sat down on a chair he dragged along to the bedside, handing the potion to Brendan. "Just a heads-up, this can steam your ears for a bit. But after thirty minutes or so, it should clear up the cold."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2043xx
                                                          wιтн - Brendan
                                                          xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:15 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hospital Wing
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sipping potions
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish this was soup

Brennie wrapped himself up tighter, his brain trawling sluggishly through his memories of being kidnapped. He remembered hearing the screams from the other room, presumably Mirzam himself while being tormented. The thought of torture had never occurred to the preteen before he'd been kidnapped, and now he was terrified it would happen to him. He didn't like feeling paranoid, but ever since he'd been taken, the feeling was overwhelming. He looked up at Mirzam again, wondering if he had the same feeling or if, maybe, he felt relief now that Rui had gone away.

His thoughts were interrupted by an odd spell, one Brennie hadn't heard before. It didn't make him feel any different, but Mirzam seemed to be pondering the spell. After a few seconds, he said the answer was a bad cold. So something his daddy's soup could have fixed, darn. At least there was a potion available, which meant he'd be feeling like his normal self after only a short while. He followed Mirzam over to a bed and climbed in, sitting cross-legged on the covers. Mirzam sat down beside him and gave him a potion that seemed to be sizzling. Wait, did he say he'd be steaming from the ears? That was weird. "It's normal to steam from my ears? That's strange... Is it just super spicy?" He glanced over at Mirzam, a brief flash of silvery worry slicing through his thoughts. No. He squashed the terror, trying to think of Mirzam as just another Healer. That helped ease his worries, at least enough that Brennie was able to drink the potion. Oh, that really did burn.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:30 am
    User Image

Mirzam made a tired but amused chuckle when being asked whether the steam coming out of the ears was normal. "Nothing about magic is normal, kid," he joked, shrugging with his hands, "But yeah the steam thing is actually normal, don't worry about it." Mirzam wasn't the type to get sick all the time, at least that was what he thought. Still, he tries to avoid getting himself sick because that meant potions. And due to personal reasons, Mirzam felt repulsed of the idea of him drinking potions. "If it makes you feel better, I happen to have some hot cocoa somewhere in my office. Milk chocolate, of course. Well... If you want to, of course." Mirzam, as always, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. It's not that talking to Brendan was awkward or anything, no, that was just... how Mirzam was in general. He may be friendly back then but that didn't mean he was charismatic. Well, he was a good liar, if he had to, but no malicious intent. "So... how are you in school? Scotland weather seemed a bit mean nowadays, don'tcha think?"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          (( IM FREEEEE. TEMPORARILY FREEEE. ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2043xx
                                                          wιтн - Brendan
                                                          xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hospital Wing
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sipping potions
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish this was soup

Brennie looked up at Mirzam when he said magic itself was abnormal. He coughed a bit, then grinned. "It's totally normal if you grew up surrounded by magic. I s'pose if you didn't know about it until school time it might be a little bit scary." He ran a hand through his hair, feeling a bit too warm. Maybe it was just the spicy potion, though. Mirzam did confess that steaming like a broccoli was normal, so Brennie relented. Hopefully the steam would help clear his head. When he was offered cocoa, the blonde perked up. If there was one thing he loved more than soup, it was hot cocoa. He wrapped up a bit tighter in his blanket, issuing a small grin. "I think some cocoa sounds wonderful. I don't want to put you out, though!"

After a slight pause, Mirzam asked about school, then the weather. Was the weather in Scotland that much different than that in England? "School's pretty good. Well, my classes are. And clubs... and I think quidditch too, but I'm not very good. He scratched at his neck, pondering the second question. "And... as for the weather part, I don't think it's that odd, is it? It's been this way as long as I can remember. 'Course, I live in Scotland all year long, so I might be biased." He chuckled quietly, turning hopeful eyes upon the older male.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:53 pm
    User Image
    ♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxx
    Time: 2056-2057
    Wearing: Preppy lace blouse and black skirt with mary jane heels
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria had run as fast as she could to the hospital wing including jumping half a flight of stairs (which in heels was a feat). She barged into the hospital wing not valuing the usual silence of the ward. Gasping for breath, Aria reached the front desk and said, "North Wing. Ron. Brianna... Quinn-Smiths. Sixth year hexing people..." Aria took a breath and said, "Please, they're hurt! Well, Brianna isn't yet but she'll be soon. What can a first year do against a sixth year? Ron who's a fourth year couldn't do anything and he's super clever!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  Not your mother, indeed
                                                  Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                  Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                  {OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 pm
    User Image
    Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
    SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

H-help me….” Brianna managed to gasp out, her voice sounding rather like she’d gargled a mouthful of sand, as she was half-carried into the Hospital Wing. After the Sixth Year left her to suffer where she’d landed, another student found her, and he immediately shouted to the others whom heard her earlier and came to investigate. Brianna was dazed and wasn’t entirely sure what was really going on, though she was pretty sure the side of her face itched like mad, while her reddish-purple tentacle was now dragging along on the floor, leaving a trail of slime.

However, it took a couple of larger students to carry her brother to the Hospital Wing, each of them lifting him from under a shoulder. Ron’s head lolled as he was carried along, he’d yet to stir after getting blasted into the bookshelves upstairs. As they showed up at the desk, one of the boys called, “Nurse? We found a couple of students up in the North Wing. Think somebody attacked them.”

The student helping Brianna in added, “Um, Nurse? This one’s leaking slime all over me. I’m not a Healer, but I’m pretty sure that’s not a good sign.”

Patient's Information
    Name: Ronald David Quinn-Smith
    Year: 4th
    House: Hufflepuff
    Symptoms: Likely a concussion, recipient of several unspecified hexes
    Allergies: None reported

Patient's Information
    Name: Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
    Year: 1st
    House: Slytherin
    Symptoms: Recipient of several unspecified hexes, including a likely Muffliato, and has suffered partial physical transmogrification (use of Transfiguration spells?), mental confusion
    Allergies: None reported

OOC:
    mc2

User Image
                    "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                    You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                    Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                    I think that you know what to do, yeah
                    I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:31 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hospital Wing
    xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
    xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic attacks and stress
    xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So much blood

Tàmhas had been barely able to stand up and Hesperia had to use her body to prop him up, which meant that she was right there with the blood. In the process of getting him here, she'd gotten more of his blood on her and her head was pounding. She desperately wanted to feed on his blood and she was struggling to keep that monster hidden away. Her legs were weak from practically carrying him down to the Hospital Wing from the empty classroom. They'd both been stumbling around, him suffering from blood loss and her suffering from intense blood lust. She couldn't keep her fangs hidden as she was panting from the intense physical strain. Pushing open the door to the Hospital Wing, Hes cried out, "Help! I need some help!" Hesperia readjusted the teen on her shoulder so that she could support him better.

"It's going to be okay, Tàm," she said in between breaths, trying to keep his spirits up. Of course, she didn't know if she believed it right now... she was doing all she could to prevent chomping on him. The smell of blood was everywhere... on her clothes, her skin, her hair... all around her and she could barely keep her mind straight. "Someone help please!" she cried again, wiping at the tears still streaming from her eyes and her runny nose. Someone had to be here to help! Jesus! Please, someone! "Come on, someone... Tàm, we're here, okay? Just keep your head up, alright?" Her heart was splitting at its seams and if someone didn't come soon, she might lose herself to the monster.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
            Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
            Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
            Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
            Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
            Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
            Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

[quote="Cinnabun Gryffie]

AliceInWonderland0921
    Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:52 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hospital Wing
    xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hesperia Argyris & Tàmhas Ghobhainn
    xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Working Hard, Saving Lives
    xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh dear, here we go again.

Marni was working on cleaning up around the Hospital Wing. A few students were eating their dinners in their beds, but all was quiet. For.... about three seconds. The door opened with a cry of help and Marni drew in a deep breath. It was go time. A wandless spell put the cleaning supplies away as the head healer walked quickly over to the desk. Two students were there, both covered in blood. "Miss Argyris, what happened? What can you tell me?" She asked, wand twirling as she ran diagnostics. The older teen slumped over a bit more onto the younger, and it looked like he was giving out. Sure enough, her diagnostic spell quickly revealed the source. Damn it.

"Alright, let's get you into a bed, Mister Ghobhainn. Hesperia, love, please follow me and I'll get you both cleaned up. You've been such a good friend to get him to me." She stepped to Tàmhas' side, carefully holding him upright as they walked toward one of the back beds. It was the best way to grant a bit of privacy. "Awright... Tis... Nae her fault. She wis juist bein' a pal..." The boy mumbled, his voice fading fast. Marni ruffled his hair lovingly, guiding him to sit on the edge of the bed. With a quick spell, the blood was cleaned off both the students. Marni carefully unwrapped the boy's arms from their makeshift tourniquets, quickly healing the wounds there too.

"Let's get you a blood replenishing potion, kiddo, then we'll figure out what happened."

{{Part of an approved plot request!}}
            AliceInWonderland0921

When the visions around you bring tears to your eyes
            And all that surrounds you are secrets and lies
            I'll be your strength I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone
            The one you should call was standing there all along
            I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before
            And I promise you never will you hurt anymore
            I give you my word, I give you my heart. This is a battle we've won
            And with this vow, forever has now begun
            And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong
            Til' the day my life is through, this I promise you

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash