Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 pm
Pandie Andie
Yayoi

Ahh, I misunderstood the race. See, and that's why I redirected to Yayoi after inquiring about them.

Hey, no kickin' me. >[

They are love kicks. So there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Yayoi

Oh.. that makes it all better then. Kick away, my love. <3  

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 pm
Is there anything special I need to do to join the offsite?

I think I made an account there.... oh months ago. xD I was never approved, however.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:01 pm
ChaosTheories
Is there anything special I need to do to join the offsite?

I think I made an account there.... oh months ago. xD I was never approved, however.

PM Meeki or Sylent with the username you signed up with and ask them to accept you.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 pm
Meeki
Sylent Nyte

I have a detailed and some what strange and complex question. Or set of them I guess.

I have permission from Meeki to get a goddess/angelique for the panda race. This is not a Meeki sketch, simply a heavily edited version of the original lines.

Is is allowed or possible for me to have one shop colorist to line the edits/ sketch them/ ink them and another colorist who cant do that heavy of edited lines themself color them? Or is this something that I may need special permission from one of you to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess

I have a detailed and some what strange and complex question. Or set of them I guess.

I have permission from Meeki to get a goddess/angelique for the panda race. This is not a Meeki sketch, simply a heavily edited version of the original lines.

Is is allowed or possible for me to have one shop colorist to line the edits/ sketch them/ ink them and another colorist who cant do that heavy of edited lines themself color them? Or is this something that I may need special permission from one of you to do?

As far as I know, only certain colorists are allowed to color deities that are not on unique lines (I know for sure myself and Yayoi can). I would PM Meeki directly to see if this would be allowed and let her know the colorists you have in mind if she doesn't reply here smile I think the big issue would be figuring out payment since deities are 1mil+ and I'm not really sure how it would be split fairly.  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 pm
Sylent Nyte
ShadowMasterPrincess

As far as I know, only certain colorists are allowed to color deities that are not on unique lines (I know for sure myself and Yayoi can). I would PM Meeki directly to see if this would be allowed and let her know the colorists you have in mind if she doesn't reply here smile I think the big issue would be figuring out payment since deities are 1mil+ and I'm not really sure how it would be split fairly.

Okay thank you Sylent. Ill talk to Meeki about it. That was the main issue I noticed was that very few would be able to. Had mostly wondered if having someone else edit the lines then make the coloring open to the other colorists as it would only be coloring the faes itself. As for cost maybe working it at 1.5 Mil for each, depending on the work involved possibly more. The gold isnt really an issue for me, its just that Yayoi seems to be on hiatis and with what I read in the off site thread I dont feel right asking you when you could be working on things there that are much more important.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess
Sylent Nyte
ShadowMasterPrincess

Okay thank you Sylent. Ill talk to Meeki about it. That was the main issue I noticed was that very few would be able to. Had mostly wondered if having someone else edit the lines then make the coloring open to the other colorists as it would only be coloring the faes itself. As for cost maybe working it at 1.5 Mil for each, depending on the work involved possibly more. The gold isnt really an issue for me, its just that Yayoi seems to be on hiatis and with what I read in the off site thread I dont feel right asking you when you could be working on things there that are much more important.

I'd be willing to do the line art if someone else colors. Inking doesn't take me long smile as long as Meeki is okay with it, I am.  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 pm
Sylent Nyte
ShadowMasterPrincess
I'd be willing to do the line art if someone else colors. Inking doesn't take me long smile as long as Meeki is okay with it, I am.
Okay. Thank you Sylent smile I'll give it a couple days for Meeki to reply/mull it over and let you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm
Sylent Nyte

I looked through the ink and coloring shop in the staff sub forum of the guild and I saw the prices for inking and coloring, but are there prices for just templating?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Sylent Nyte

I looked through the ink and coloring shop in the staff sub forum of the guild and I saw the prices for inking and coloring, but are there prices for just templating?

It's the same price. 'coloring' = shading + highlighting and laying down flat colors; everything without flat colors is like 99% of the work so it's all the same pricing~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am
Ah yes may I ask on how one may acquire a Faekat?  

Kazu Arrowsoki

Feral Genius

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dakarra Neomaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 am
I wish to aquire a Feakat and I would like to know how I would go about that?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:03 pm
I am looking to purcase someting special as a gift for someone, I am not very knowledgeable about any of the kats, races, etc. so I figured I would ask.  

Honor Courage Commitment

Devoted Husband

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers