Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 pm
Anthro!Sparky

i say yes because its a racial thing <3 so i don't see why males cant have same aspect~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm
yuniki_stardream
Anthro!Sparky

i say yes because its a racial thing <3 so i don't see why males cant have same aspect~

Awesome. That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make absolutely sure.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 pm
@ Staff members

I have a question about something I noticed in the new thread. It says that deities are now event only. Does that mean that even though I got permission years ago for a goddess and her angelic I will no longer be allowed to apply to have her done? Or does this only apply from the time of creating the new thread and on?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:32 am
ShadowMasterPrincess

Together Forever Never Apart.☆ ✮

you still have permission for her but there are only certain ways you can have them made now. only upper staff ( yaya or me ) can take them on or a byo/diy for your deity witch will alow you to have any colorist do it but deity customs are partly in limbo with how you can obtain atm

☆ ✮Maybe In Distance, But Never At Heart

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

kitsy~fox

Space Werewolf

13,900 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:37 am
I tried looking around the guild and there doesn't seem to be any Quest Thread Section o: Is there one in the guild and I just didn't find it hard enough?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:12 pm
kitsy~fox
I tried looking around the guild and there doesn't seem to be any Quest Thread Section o: Is there one in the guild and I just didn't find it hard enough?

We do not have a Quest section! However, you can ask for permission, and effectively reserve, cosplays in the Cosplay Permission thread, and check for existing cosplays and their owners in the Cosplay Database. OC's also count as cosplays, and I'm not sure if the permission rule still applies to them anymore.

Also, some cosplays have been bought through RL means via the Offsite, and while they aren't completed, they are owned. If there are any particular cosplays you're going to attempt to go after, but they're not on the database roster, you can either ask a staff member, or ask in the main thread. Usually someone's around who knows something or other. x3

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

kitsy~fox

Space Werewolf

13,900 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 pm
Artymus

We do not have a Quest section! However, you can ask for permission, and effectively reserve, cosplays in the Cosplay Permission thread, and check for existing cosplays and their owners in the Cosplay Database. OC's also count as cosplays, and I'm not sure if the permission rule still applies to them anymore.

Also, some cosplays have been bought through RL means via the Offsite, and while they aren't completed, they are owned. If there are any particular cosplays you're going to attempt to go after, but they're not on the database roster, you can either ask a staff member, or ask in the main thread. Usually someone's around who knows something or other. x3

Thank you for an answer! biggrin While I was aware that we could only quest for 1 cosplay each month (or two?), I was wondering if there would be a Quest thread for us to have if we wanted to keep a record of non-cosplay customs we had in mind. Since there isn't any quest threads, it would be okay to keep track of them via our journals, right? o:

And this answer has spawned some other quick questions I would probably like to ask for clarity to keep in mind for the future )X3

- Do Custom Faekats based on Gaia Avatars count as OC and therefore Cosplay?

- Is there any prerequisites needed in order to gain access to the offsite?

And I also have some breeding-related questions?

- Say you have your faekat mated, and therefore they can't do flings anymore. Then in the future, the pairing gets broken off, does that mean the faekat in question would be open to flings again? Or would it only be restricted to having another mate?

- Can a Faekat have someone they previously had a fling with become their mate in the future?

(hm I thought I had more to ask but I guess that's all I can think of atm) Sorry if there's a lot of questions, I just like to be thorough  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 pm
kitsy~fox
Thank you for an answer! biggrin While I was aware that we could only quest for 1 cosplay each month (or two?), I was wondering if there would be a Quest thread for us to have if we wanted to keep a record of non-cosplay customs we had in mind. Since there isn't any quest threads, it would be okay to keep track of them via our journals, right? o:

And this answer has spawned some other quick questions I would probably like to ask for clarity to keep in mind for the future )X3

- Do Custom Faekats based on Gaia Avatars count as OC and therefore Cosplay?

- Is there any prerequisites needed in order to gain access to the offsite?

And I also have some breeding-related questions?

- Say you have your faekat mated, and therefore they can't do flings anymore. Then in the future, the pairing gets broken off, does that mean the faekat in question would be open to flings again? Or would it only be restricted to having another mate?

(hm I thought I had more to ask but I guess that's all I can think of atm) Sorry if there's a lot of questions, I just like to be thorough

You're very welcome!

- Of course you can keep track of your quests in your journal! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! There's also a "Romance" subforum specifically for singles threads. 83

- Gaia avatars to pets do NOT count as OC's! I (among other people) have several! Just remember, they may need tweaked to fit the lineart. 83

- Kinda? When you apply for the offsite, you should PM Meeki the SN you're using. Since several bots also apply, she has to approve people manually. (I think yuniki_stardream may also be able to, I'm not sure)

- If the mating is broken, they are free to do as they please~ The bi-sexual restriction has also been lifted, so they can choose either gender to breed with, even if they've already bred. 83

There are however, some races with breeding restrictions (Ottsels will not mate/fling with an Ebil-aligned pet, Hellhounds will not breed with any kind of demon, including but not limited to Succubi, Incubi, Bombshells, and any other demonic race). Very few races have these restrictions, and it's mostly user-owned ones.

I'm being helpful, yay!  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

kitsy~fox

Space Werewolf

13,900 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm
Artymus

In regards to your certing thread, do I put my newest faekat to cert on my post that had Harmony Ringer? Or do I put it on a new post since Harmony's certed now? o:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 pm
kitsy~fox
Artymus

In regards to your certing thread, do I put my newest faekat to cert on my post that had Harmony Ringer? Or do I put it on a new post since Harmony's certed now? o:

New one. 83 I won't see it if you edit a new request in an old post. If I haven't certed something yet, and you get another pet, then you can edit in the new request. Hope it's not too confusingly worded. |D  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

kitsy~fox

Space Werewolf

13,900 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 pm
Surprise! XD I am back to fuel the questions economy!

question Can a Faekat have someone they previously had a fling with become their mate in the future?

question Is the Lineart and Color Shops open to everyone to set up their own shop? o: (i.e. being staff is not required)

question please Please PLEASE tell me we can have the option to use older versions of Faekat races if possible? emotion_kirakira ;w; I ask because when I lurked some years back, there were some faekat species whose art I LOVED! But I don't know if any of my dream species may have gotten new lineart, so I thought I'd ask. If the old version of the lineart is deemed too old to use, would it be possible to see about getting the old lines remade? o: (Kinda reminiscent of the Updated Old FaeHorse lineart I saw on some MLP Cosplay)

question Does there happen to be a section that goes over offsite exclusive races? Or would I need to check out the website itself?

question I was always curious, how does one go about coming up with a user-created Faekat Race? If you propose an idea out there, is it instantly linked to you and no one else can try and "copy" your idea? Or are user-created Race ideas reserved for special events? o:

And again I thank you very much for your patience xD I only hope my questions aren't too repetitive  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 pm
kitsy~fox

1) Yes! As long as both parties agree to the mating after they finish their other plans.

2) Yes, they are! There are a few that were set up by non-staff. You can look at other threads to get an idea of how to set them up. You cannot take actual payment though (such as gold) since they work off of a points system.

3) Yes! Older and newer lineart is available, unless the race is retired. You can request the old lineart when ordering customs. Or at least you should be able to in theory.

4) Offsite races are a little tricky since we don't keep exclusive track of them on Gaia, and stuff gets shifted on the off-site. I know lots of people do have the off-site exclusives, so you could probably just ask around in thread about it and see what people post.

5) On occasion, Meeki has auctioned race lines she's randomly made here for gold, otherwise the idea of the race must be ran past Meeki first, and then gotten via the off-site through her since she does 100% of all the art. 99% of the time, user-owned races are RL only. However, some races are similar, but the lineart and backstory will be unique.  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:07 pm
My question is about the Teraborn races.

I received a Teraborn (Elin) from Meeki Via offsite. Do I choose the lines offspring will default to or is it already determined? If so which race was chosen ?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:14 am
um... this might have been asked before, but there are too many pages to go through... and I've been gone for a rather long time... what are the CYO tokens and how do you earn them... sweatdrop Sorry if it's been explained before, I'm just rather confused by it...  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas