No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
●{тнє gυιℓ∂}● (Accepting-OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sort of Grace do you think you'd have In Real Life?
Fightning
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Magic/Technological
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Mind
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm
тнє ѕтσяу αѕ ωє киσω ιт

This story takes place in a Medieval Kingdom ruled by a Royal Family.

This Royal family is kind and has been in power for a very long time and no one has ever questioned their rule; all because of their 'special forces' they keep in plain sight.

You see, the king grew up when the land was riddled by war and famine, and though he is a wise and gracious ruler, he is always afraid of the return of a dark time. He doesn't want his people to revolt (What an utterly stupid idea), and so he commissioned a Guild long ago.

This Guild holds people of great power, called Gracelings. Gracelings have eyes of two different colors and have abilities greater than those of the normal people. When a Graceling is born in the kingdom, they are shipped off from their homes to be taken care of by the guild. If their grace is found useful, they are then kept. If not, they are sent home to live normal lives.

Our story, however, has taken a turn. The Royal Twins, a prince and a princess, are both Gracelings and have been called to the Guild by their Father after living in luxury for the first sixteen years of their lives. Will they question their father morals, make new friends?

It's up to you to decide.

User Image

*Story Idea from Graceling, by Kristin Cashore*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm
ģɾαсεlïṉģṡ

Gracelings are those who are born with two different eye colors in the realm of Nader. They appeared long ago, and while why they exist is not known, they are finally getting the respect they deserve.

When a Childs eyes settle with two different colors they are given to the kingdom by their parents for training and raising. By the age of twelve most gifts have developed, and if they are useful, the child becomes a part of the guild.

If not, they become normal citizens once more and return to their parents.

There are many types of Graces, all are based on specialized skills. The three main types are:

Fighting Graces- Based on skills in swordplay, hand to hand combat, archery, and even Battle Strategy. It's the most common of Skilled Graces.

Magic Graces- Based on Potions, Spell Casting, Speed in Healing, and even knowing what each plant does.

Mental Graces- Mind Reading, Manipulation, and Erasing. The least common of Graces.

The color of a Gracelings eyes usually mimic a Grace. A Graced swimmer would have one Green and one Blue Eye, a Graced Mind Reader a silver and a gold, and a Potions Grace might have a Green and Teal.

User Image

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm
tђє ςครt

(Royalty)

The Twins (2)- The Prince and Princess, a dynamic duo with four differently colored eyes. They're investigative, a bit spoiled, but ready to learn. They knew their day was coming, might as well enjoy it. They're nearly inseparable.

(The Guildies)

The Matron- (Madame - Claimed) The guilds female leader, she takes care of all the babies and children up to the age of twelve, and take care of most of the magical classes at the Guild. She's a Potions master, mostly poison based. Good to have on your side, bad to cross.

The Master- The Guilds Male Leader, he takes care of all the physical classes and combat strategies that the Guild Develops. He's got the major Hots for the Matron, but hasn't done anything about it yet. He's king off the battlefield, but you'd better watch out, his grace is deadly.

The Students
- A whole slew of children ages twelve to eighteen who are learning their way through their grace. They all live in the Guild because they've been deemed worthy of joining it someday, it's quite the honor. They each train under the Teachers, the Matron, and the Master.

The Teachers
- A great large number of Guildies who don't have anything better to do then laze about and teach kids how to control their graces. They either have a specialized grace that is only useful sometimes or they're on break because they wanna be. Ages twenty and up.

(The Rest)

Other characters
- Who are you? Are you a Graceling too? You could be, maybe you're just not one of those people with a useful grace. Can you climb tree's really fast? Are you a graced gardener? Maybe you're the cook? Does it matter? Come on! join the fun!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:30 pm
тнєѕє αяє уσυя вσиєѕ~

--Send your Profiles with the title "Graced and Great"

[align=center][color=black][size=15]º Insert Quote Here º[/size][/color]

[size=9][color=blue]ºMy Symbolº[/color]
Character Name

[color=red]ºSee My Eyes?º[/color]
The color of your eyes

[color=orange]ºMy Rank!º[/color]
What's your position? (Guildie, Master, King, Gardener...)

[color=Indigo]ºThis Many Days On My Calandarº[/color]
[color=green]ºMy Curseº[/color]
Your Grace

[color=green]ºMy life, My Lifeº[/color]
Bio. Four sentences minimum.

[color=orange]ºThe Bestº[/color]
Likes. Up to five.

[color=purple]ºThe Worstº[/color]
Dislikes. At least three.

[color=blue]ºMy Favorite Chantº[/color]
Themesong, optional

[color=red]ºWhat You Didn't Knowº[/color]
Extra information, including crushes.

[color=green]ºIn the Crystal Ballº[/color]
Appearance. Please give anime/drawn appearances! If you can avoid it, I'd rather not have RL pictures.
-Username-[/size][/align]

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm
ρяσfιℓєѕ

~Matron~

º Children are a joy. Graced Children are a Tornado º

ºMy Symbolº
Libitina 'Libi' Demrose

ºSee My Eyes?º
Bright Green and Brilliant Red

ºMy Rank!º
Matron of The Guild

ºThis Many Days On My Calandarº

ºMy Curseº
Poison Manipulation-Leaving her safe from all poisons and with the ability to make something poisonous at her touch.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
A mere woman weary of her homespun title and her uselessness in times not of warfare. She likes to cook up her poisons in her room. Most of the time she's singing to the younger children about deadly nightshade, though they wouldn't know what she's talking about. It's likely that she's the sole reason the guild was created, after all, she's friends with the King and Queen.

ºThe Bestº
Arsenic, Deadly Nightshade, Babies, Running the Guild, Cookies.

ºThe Worstº
Salty Foods, The sun(When there's no clouds), Disobedience.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Lips like Morphine- Kill Hannah

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
She Really Likes the Master Guilder...

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
The Eternaly Damned

~Master~

º The Ties of your Life start Here on the Battlefield º

ºMy Symbolº
Xavier Elgin

ºSee My Eyes?º
Yellow and Blood Red

ºMy Rank!º
The Master

ºMy Curseº
Extremely Fast and Can Use any Melee Weapon

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Born a Street Rat after he lost his parents at a young age. Was found by Libitina years ago Has been Friends with her for years. He is a Master Swordsman and the Master Guilder he keeps the guild training in check no one is ever unprepared for battle but they are always unprepared for his lessons

ºThe Bestº
Nightfall, The Moon, Food, Dual Swords, The Guild

ºThe Worstº
Unnecessary Violence, Disloyalty, Death

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Distorted School

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Likes the Matron but dosent want to complicate things

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-IchigoK25-

~Prince~

º A little adventure never hurt anyone! If it does, we'll be long gone by then º

ºMy Symbolº
Kairen Eldron

ºSee My Eyes?º
Bright gold and vivid purple

ºMy Rank!º
Prince

ºMy Curseº
Feeling with his mind

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Kairen grew up with only his twin sister being the constant in his life. He's a quick-witted boy who loves to explore. He's a little spoiled but if given the chance to learn, he can manage. He likes to initiate playing little pranks and likes to trick people into doing what he wants. He would go as far as to seduce his targets when need-be even though many do fall for him simply for looks alone. He is keen to avoid unwanted trouble by sensing with his mind if something's coming, especially anything that involves harm against him or his sister. One would think being able to feel an opponent's next move would be will make someone a good fighter but Kairen normally only uses this to dodge and avoid fighting.

ºThe Bestº
loyalty, luxury, adventure, good humor and sweets

ºThe Worstº
Being forced to fight outside the context of a proper due, killjoy authority figures, and people who can't be persuaded

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Hurricane

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
His sister is his queen and sole fixation. He would practically do anything to please her unless it contradicted his better judgment. Separation to her would hurt him the most. Also, he would be very jealous of anyone other than him who spends time with her.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
Ayame-Yuura

~Princess~

º In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I am. Like most little girls, I believe nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true. º

ºMy Symbolº
Kayle Eldron

ºSee My Eyes?º
Right: Dark Blue.
Left: Lime Green.

ºMy Rank!º
Princess

ºMy Curseº
Great Speed and Strength

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Kayle was born a very headstrong sort of princess, mind you she still loved her clothes and gourmet snacks. She adventures with her brother, usually because he can sense the danger before she can, but will sometimes go a head with a pretty fun idea here and there. She has always lived around the castle giving orders happily, ready to be a Queen even, but is still pretty happy with the title of Princess. She hardly takes 'no' for an answer, as it can be difficult to refuse her for more than a few reasons (take a guess at her insane strength). If she wasn't training with her guards or guards to be then she was playing with her brother. She's eager to learn more, yes, and feels that most should be honored to teach Kairen and her. She's a little excited for school.
ºThe Bestº
Beautiful things (clothes and jewelry), winning, her brother, pranks, sunflowers, and delicious food.

ºThe Worstº
Losing, the ocean, not being able to get around the higher authority, anyone hurting her brother.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
World is Mine - Miku

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Despite her stubborn, and demanding attitude she loves her family very much. She'd be lost with out her brother, always having her back and having fun like she could never with anyone else. She doesn't prefer to get dirty, but with her grace she tolerates it quite a bit. She will play jokes, and act spoiled happily (she tends to think she isn't that aloof), but does have the walk to back up any talk. Tread carefully as one strong punch could possibly give a lot more than just broken bones.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-CaptainXXMorgan-

~Students~

º Give me a target, no matter how small or how far, I'll hit it. º

ºMy Symbolº
Vivian Ordale

ºSee My Eyes?º
Dark green and steel gray

ºMy Rank!º
Guild Student

ºMy Curseº
Extremely fast and accurate archer

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Like most Gracelings, Vivian was given the Guild as soon as her eyes settled with two different colors. She grew older and her abilities quickly began to show themselves whenever she used a bow. Her constant restlessness is always causing her to skip her classes, and on the occasions she isn't skipping she rarely obeys her instructors. The only people who she seems to obey even slightly are the Guild Master and Matron.

ºThe Bestº
Sweets, animals, quiet places, night

ºThe Worstº
Death, being in one place too long, being told what to do

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Bad Apple!

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
Minnta Aloripma

º I want to get out but there is no in between. º

ºMy Symbolº
Ren Winterbourne

ºSee My Eyes?º
Pure green and sparkling hazel

ºMy Rank!º
Guild Student

Seventeen

ºMy Curseº
Talking to animals and enhanced reflexes.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Ren came from a large family who was known to breed Graces for generations. He was the only Graced child out of his eleven siblings and sent as soon as his eyes settled into their bicolor. His Graces developed early, when an owl flew into the nursery much to the Matron’s despise. After that, animals just naturally attract to him. He found that he had a certain extra sense, a sort of closer connection to the animals around him. He still has a lot to learn; he has problems with his emotions and often gets himself in trouble.

ºThe Bestº
Pozlaceny; borderline obsessive, really. Being alone; he doesn’t care much for company. Animals; obviously. And anything Pozlaceny likes.

ºThe Worstº
Eating animals; he’s a vegetarian. Being told what to do; it usually isn’t what he wants to do. Liars; he hates it when people are in denial or use their words wrongly. And anything Pozlaceny doesn’t like.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Troubleman//Electric Guest

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
So what, he has an undeniable crush on the librarian. It hasn’t hurt anyone…yet. He tends to follow her around like a dog, chasing Pozlaceny endlessly even though she rejects him time and time again. Yet, he keeps going after her, even to the point of skipping his classes just to be around her, despite the Master Guilder's chastise and the Matron's lectures. It is not a secret to those who’ve been in the Guild for awhile; it is more like a long running joke.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-Creamsicle Bunnies-

~Teachers~

º Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest º

ºMy Symbolº
Eallair Cathor

ºSee My Eyes?º
Refined Platinum and Black Obsidian

ºMy Rank!º
Relaxation Teacher and Doctor/Nurse

ºMy Curseº
Telepathy, it may seem like a gift to be able to hear the thoughts of others, and to communicate with them through the mind, but sometimes, because some things are better left unsaid, it is better off unheard.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Lost his father during war times and his mother to an illness, though he wouldn't remember them since he was taken away from them anyways, not that he doesn't care though. He feels that staying in the kingdom puts his compassion and abilities to better use for the people. Since he could practically read/hear the minds of others, he decides to put himself to even better use by studying medicine and relaxation methods. Because the Graceling youths have a harder time controlling their abilities, he uses his mental abilities and relaxation methods to calm and loosen his students as well as teach them how to rest when restless. His lifetime wish, while helping others, is that he would be able to find himself a lifetime partner and live a settled life with children.

ºThe Bestº
Sweets, Children, Reading and Writing, Quiet, Cooking

ºThe Worstº
Getting physical, Accidentally overhearing the private thoughts of others, Liars (despite the fact he is one)

ºMy Favorite Chantº
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
He actually really, really likes Libitina, but because he knows about her feelings about Master Guilder, he does nothing but be supportive and cheerful like a friend. It's not hard for him to hear her thoughts, though he tries his very best not to invade her privacy.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-Aeirwen-

º I never saw the point in trying cause I would only let you down and I just couldn’t take you down there with me; I just can’t stand to see you drown. º

ºMy Symbolº
Pozlaceny Lenore

ºSee My Eyes?º
Deep teal and cloudy gray

ºMy Rank!º
Serving as the Guild’s unconventional librarian; and the occasional guidance counselor.

Twenty Eight

ºMy Curseº
Telekinesis; the ability to move objects with her mind’s capacity. This Grace, however, is often controlled by emotion and concentration and weakens with distance.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Pozlaceny surprisingly comes from a noble family, one who bred pure, domestic noble blood. Pozaceny, whose carefree spirit often led to turmoil, never fit such a corset and she was often the disappointment in her parent’s eyes. She was Graced late at the age of seven, but there was no Guild at the time so Pozlaceny learned how to control her Grace on her own.
The king later demanded a Guild to be formed, with Libitina and Xavier as head. Pozlaceny had eagerly joined the Guild, much to her parent’s relief, and she ended up lingering around enough to become something of an errand girl. That was, until, the library was created after Libitina thought that her student’s might want something to read. Thus, Pozlaceny tended to the library herself, and became infatuated with history and literature. She has served the Guild since then, and grown a fast relationship with Libitina and Xavier.

ºThe Bestº
Being outside; she likes being free. Food and alcohol; the best combination. Reading; a hobby of hers. Talking to others; she’s the friendly sort. Sleeping; it’s the best way to pass the time.

ºThe Worstº
Loud noises; they are very distracting. Cats; she’s scared of them. Small children; she scared of them as well. Sweets; she has no sweet tooth. Losing control of her powers; she hates feeling defeated.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Bear//The Antlers

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Pozlaceny doesn’t like anyone in particular, she usually isn’t the sort to be “in love”. Therefore, she is usually the person people like to consult with about their problems. She is known to give a piece of advice here or there.

The mark on her forehead was made on one drunken night. She doesn’t know exactly what happened to get the mark, just that she had a horrible hang over the next day.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-Creamsicle Bunnies-

"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles. The first of which is to be flexible at all times."

ºMy Symbolº
Kaiel Izunami

ºSee My Eyes?º
Ever changing Hazel and Deep sea blue

ºMy Rank!º
Hand to hand combat teacher.

ºMy Curseº
Exceptional reflexes and ability to use any style of unarmed martial arts.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Kai comes from a more humble upbringing. He choses not to talk about it much but does give hints that money was something he had little of it. He was called on by Xavier to come to there school as a teacher and for the past few years has been strict in his teachings. He has picked up the rumor's about him not being one to joke tho by his past students and at times likes to keep that rumor going.

ºThe Bestº
Meditation, Food, Music, The occasional joke on his students, Teaching

ºThe Worstº
Those with a closed mind, Weapons, Disobedience when he gives an order

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Into the free-B's

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
No crushes so far.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
Shiningdragon21

~*~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:33 pm
{{ṉøώ αссερτïṉģ}}

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm
-Bump-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 pm
-Bump-

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm
((I know you're probably waiting for people to claim the prince and princess, but is there anything else you need before it starts?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm
(( I wanna take one of the twins! =O I'm just still deciding if I want the male or the female one but interested >w> ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm
(Chose either or so we can get started lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 pm
((If it's alright to have more than one character, I'll claim the princess))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm
-Well, I'd prefer we wait just a day more, to see if someone else will take the Princess. If no one has claimed her by Sunday, Minnta, You're free to take her smile
I'm very glad everyone is excited to start, I'm hopeful that this will take off.-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 pm
((Alright. Can't wait to start, I love these sort of rp's))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 am
(I know Minnta Me too)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]