Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 05. ✿ - - - Quests
Aishi's new and improved wishlist quest!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES! I am back now that I have finished my dream avatar and now I am back on the wishlist quest! Only this time I will be using questbars to track my progress and will be questing items by highest to lowest price. Starting with the Mona.

Those be some beautiful eyes on my avi it will. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think instead of just updating the current one in the original post I'll just post a new questbar every......50k until I get in the six figures then it will be every 100k.

What the ********! It went up 10k!!!? emotion_jawdrop

User Image

But that is why I need to add a new questbar instead of updating the one the OP.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm

So it's been a while since I updated this, I saw no one point in updating this one because I don't get donators. But anyways! I was so close to giving up on this quest for these eyes but then I thought hmmmmm.........what if I sold some items in the marketplace that I no longer use. That even meant some things I brought on my wishlist from my other quest thread. Since they are only five figures and it is easy for the most part to get up to a hundred thousand, I figured selling those items and buying them back later depending if I still wanted them later.

I don't know if I am going to continue to update the topic in the actual quest form because I mean bumping it like every five minutes is just.......no. I'll get there on my own!

Anyways! Here is the new update and apparently the new price. When I updated it in my other quest forum it was in the million and today it went down, but that was hours ago so let's see what it is now.

Ah! Now that gives me hope!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm
nice avi and to bad I can't donate because well I have my own quests
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23228987  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Time for an update!

To be totes honest though, I don't know if I have the strength to go through this again with the angelic manner because it feels like I am sucking Gaia dry when it comes to gold as weird as it sounds. I feel like there is no gold left to be given.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 am

So I am at 800k right now and the last time I was in the marketplace looking at the Mona it was a million again so lets see where we are at now.

I applaud people for questing items over a million but me I could never do it, this item is the highest I will ever quest for and to be honest I have been thinking of giving up this quest and just getting the angelic manner since it has eyes that are similar to the Mona only the eyes also come with blush so who knows maybe by the item I get to a million I might abandon this quest and just get the AM anyways, I'm already pass it.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Hee
Hee
Hee

Obviously I need to get this before the price goes up.

But I'm not

User Image

I'm gonna wait until I get at least a hundred thousand in a million and then so when I do get it and fall back in gold I will be in the hundred thousands instead of the thousands and besides when the price does go back up it won't matter because I will still be right up there with the price.

05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games