Submit

The Virgin Slayer

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 pm
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who was created from the Heavens above. Such a wise and old soul she had. Her life mostly filled with loneliness. Unlike other hurtful emotions, loneliness hurts the most. From loneliness comes; depression, anger, sorrow, and even craziness. She has been lied to, abused and even used, but still she seems to amaze us all. For all the troubles she has gone through, a warm smile still upon her face. Her golden blond curls shine in the light as her pink lips start to glide up her face turning into a smile. Her hazel eyes sparkle like a greenish-blue sea reflecting the sun’s rays. The aura she brings to the people around her is warm and inviting. She has cracked once from such despair, but still her bright light was able to shine through. The things that happened in the past are what make her who she is today; loving, caring, and down to earth. She does not want to forget anything because the memories, good or bad, are things that made her who she is. People took advantage of her trust that she gives away so carelessly and freely. They steal away things that she loves and adores. They use her kindness to help themselves in any way possible, trying to make their selves a little bit more happy. She could see the reasons why humans do those things to her and she forgives just as quickly as she is used. Just like always she puts others before herself and one day she might have nothing more to give. Sooner or later her smile will still be there, but the light will be gone and her eyes will still have color, but the shine will be gone. Although, still to her no one and nothing is wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Very cool smile Thank you for sharing it I love reading poems and stories I write some myself.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm
The imagery when you're describing the girl is superb. I hope she leaves the place full of awful people and meets someone that brings back the sparkle in her eyes emotion_kirakira

Checked out dat tumblr and *O*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

Your Welcome. Really. Link me? I would love to read yours. CCC:  

The Virgin Slayer

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Virgin Slayer

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm
The Maharani
The imagery when you're describing the girl is superb. I hope she leaves the place full of awful people and meets someone that brings back the sparkle in her eyes emotion_kirakira

Oh thanks. I try I try. ^-^ I like saying Superb too. emotion_awesome Ha ha, same here. ^-^

Oh and thank you for the Compliment on my tumblr. CCC;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Ms Sharra
The Maharani

Oh thanks. I try I try. ^-^ I like saying Superb too. emotion_awesome Ha ha, same here. ^-^

Oh and thank you for the Compliment on my tumblr. CCC;

No probs. And y'know, there are so few times I'm able to say it! So just picture me really emphasizing the word xDD  

The Maharani

The Virgin Slayer

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm
The Maharani

Really?! Then that means you actually really liked it. It makes me feel awesome! owo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 pm
Ms Sharra

Precisely cool
The story reminds me of a story Momiji told in Fruits Basket (the anime). A guy in this village keeps helping the village people and giving things away. He literally ends up as just a head (it was all cartoon-y; no gore). Then a demon walks up and asks for his head, guy says Sure! The demon says thank you, and the guy starts crying and thanking the demon back. He'd never heard the words thank you from the villagers crying  

The Maharani

The Virgin Slayer

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm
The Maharani

OH YA!!! I REMEMBER THAT STORY! It sort of does. xD  
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items